Thread: The Official NBA Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    I haven't rooted for the Lakers in a while. This will be fun. Go get 'em, Kuz.
    Didn't he get picked by Brooklyn?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Didn't he get picked by Brooklyn?
    Yes, but the Nets picked him for the Lakers. A trade.

Also, seems the Jazz really fleeced Denver. Moved up into the lottery for just Trey Lyles. How am I suppoed to root for the Nuggest if they are doing stuff like that?

Also, seems the Jazz really fleeced Denver. Moved up into the lottery for just Trey Lyles. How am I suppoed to root for the Nuggest if they are doing stuff like that?

And Bradley >> >>Bam Adebeyo. I've seen them both up close. Jazz did ok last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Utes View Post
    And Bradley >> >>Bam Adebeyo. I've seen them both up close. Jazz did ok last night.
    I haven't seen either close up, but I've seen them both on TV. I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Utes View Post

Time will tell how well we did. Dennis Lindsay drafted Gobert, which should be enough to keep his job forever. However, he whiffed on Trey Burke and Trey Lyles (lesson to be learned: don't draft Treys in the lottery). And I think you and I agree that Exum ultimately will be a bust. Jury still out on Hood.

Trey Lyles really hurts because everybody in the world except Dennis Lindsay wanted to take Devin Booker and was disappointed when he didn't. Booker probably would have played a lot the last two years, with all the injuries, and proved himself.
    Last edited by concerned; 06-23-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    And I think you and I agree that Exum ultimately will be a bust.
    Is the jury still out on this? I think we can just go ahead and call him a bust, right?

Time will tell, but the fact that they got into the lottery for peanuts is pretty good. Mitchell may bust, but the Jazz had better odds with him than with Lyles + 24.

Not sure what the Nuggets were thinking.

Is the jury still out on this? I
    not as far as I am concerned.