Thread: The Belieber Thread

The Belieber Thread

I want to try a thread for all the true Beliebers out there. I expect broad participation in this thread, but if you are a rabid anti-Biebite, please take your hatred elsewhere.

Last night, JBiebs got some rough treatment from the crowd at the Billboard Music Awards: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainm...awards-2013205. Lame. Those people need to recognize that the MALE ARTIST OF THE YEAR and the MILESTONE award winner is all about the music.

Also, rumors are flying about whether he and Selena Gomez are back together. They did share a kiss together backstage, but it looked like a friend kiss to me:

Feel free to post any Bieber related music, photos, poems, or whatever you want on this thread.

I want to try a thread for all the true Lisztomaniacs out there. I expect broad participation in this thread, but if you are a rabid anti-Lisztite, please take your hatred elsewhere.

Last night, FLiszt got some rough treatment from the crowd at the New German Music Awards: <Records unavailable> Lame. Those people need to recognize that the Männlich Künstler des Jahres and the MILESTONE award winner is all about the music.
    FranzLiszt.jpg
    Also, rumors are flying about whether he and Princess Carolyne are back together. They did share a kiss together backstage, artists were only able to etch her "come hither" look in time:
    Carolyne_Sayn-Wittgenstein02.jpg

Feel free to post any Listz related music, photos, poems, or whatever you want on this thread.
    2014 utahby5 World Cup Bracket Predictor Challenge Champion. No one who speaks German could be an evil man.

Mods, please break this into two separate threads: one for all the true Beliebers and one for DanielLaRusso. TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Mods, please break this into two separate threads: one for all the true Beliebers and one for DanielLaRusso. TIA.
    The Mods can't save you now. You're a victim of Inanityception.
    2014 utahby5 World Cup Bracket Predictor Challenge Champion. No one who speaks German could be an evil man.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLaRusso View Post
    The Mods can't save you now. You're a victim of Inanityception.
    I don't even know what that means.

Let's get back on topic. What does everyone think of Justin's new tats? I love the ThunderCat.

He's a Heat fan? Isn't he from Ontario? This just shows why the Raptors will never succeed, if they can't even keep the home-grown Justin Biebers of the world as fans. So tragic.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    He's a Heat fan? Isn't he from Ontario? This just shows why the Raptors will never succeed, if they can't even keep the home-grown Justin Biebers of the world as fans. So tragic.
    Agreed. If Biebs wants to be taken seriously as an artist, he should have a more indie team - like the Bucks. No one is going to take a Heat fan seriously.

Nice try, LAUte. Last time you tried to link us all to TMZ.com. Who knows where this filthy link will lead.

Agreed. If Biebs wants to be taken seriously as an artist, he should have a more indie team - like the Bucks. No one is going to take a Heat fan seriously.

Nice try, LAUte. Last time you tried to link us all to TMZ.com. Who knows where this filthy link will lead.
    Look, here I am, just trying to contribute to your thread, and you bring up an unfortunate incident from my past. Ingrate.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

--Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    Look, here I am, just trying to contribute to your thread, and you bring up an unfortunate incident from my past. Ingrate.
    Good point - I did invite all types of Beliebers to participate, not just orthodox ones.

I followed your link and discovered that there is a BelgianBieber doppleganger who has been framing Justin, making it seem as if Justin smokes marijuana reefer cigarettes, when in fact it's just the BelgianBieber.

Good point - I did invite all types of Beliebers to participate, not just orthodox ones.
    I'm glad there's room here for progbiebs. Says a lot about you.

--Yeats

The Germans are at it again. This time, they've seized Bieber's monkey (not that, sickos) and transferred ownership of poor "Mally" to an animal shelter in Munich.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...6#.UZun3spXp1M

When are we going to let Germany know that they can't act with reckless abandon in the international sphere?

Justin and Orlando Bloom duke it out in Ibiza!

http://on.cc.com/1txpiGb
    Last edited by Applejack; 07-31-2014 at 10:49 AM.