Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The final weekend. Utah vs. Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    What's the timeline now?
    I don't know. I think they announce the matchups tomorrow. Utes are guaranteed, and there Huskies should get an at-large bid.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    What's the timeline now?
    The championship field for the regionals will be announced tomorrow at 10:00 am mountain time. The next game will be Friday with opponent and location tbd.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jarid in Cedar; 05-29-2016 at 11:19 PM.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    The championship field for the regionals will be announced tomorrow at 10:00 am mountain time. The next game will be Friday with opponent and location the.

ESPNU will broadcast the selection announcements.
    Dyslexics of the world, untie!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    The championship field for the regionals will be announced tomorrow at 10:00 am mountain time. The next game will be Friday with opponent and location tbd.

It'll be in the south. They're all in the south this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utah takes 2 of 3 from the Ducks last week. Nice showing.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.