Thread: How does this thing work?

How does this thing work?

I can't seem to start the twenty questions thing so I guess I just jump on in.
    I saw the site mentioned on UF>n so I thouhgt I would check it out.
    I have been a Ute fan since my Ward took the scouts and cub scouts to the U vs Y game in 58,59 or 60. I don't remember which year as it was a loooong time ago and I was rather young at the time. I do remember most of the people I went with were cheering for the Y. Utah was kicking their buts all over the field so I decided that was who I wanted to root for and have ever since.
    I'm retired (get off my lawn) and live in Hinckley Utah.

You click "reply" or "reply to thread" to add your two cents to a thread and "reply with quote" to do

Quote Originally Posted by bopahull View Post
    I can't seem to start the twenty questions thing so I guess I just jump on in.
    I saw the site mentioned on UF>n so I thouhgt I would check it out.
    I have been a Ute fan since my Ward took the scouts and cub scouts to the U vs Y game in 58,59 or 60. I don't remember which year as it was a loooong time ago and I was rather young at the time. I do remember most of the people I went with were cheering for the Y. Utah was kicking their buts all over the field so I decided that was who I wanted to root for and have ever since.
    I'm retired (get off my lawn) and live in Hinckley Utah.
    ^^^ that, so readers know who you're talking to (assuming your reply is for someone specific).

and if you're a chucklehead you can do this...

Quote Originally Posted by bopahull View Post
    Oh that Mae West really bakes my potato
    Here's a video that details all the functions that a normal user will encounter on vBulletin
    Last edited by DanielLaRusso; 06-11-2013 at 10:20 AM.
    2014 utahby5 World Cup Bracket Predictor Challenge Champion. No one who speaks German could be an evil man.