Thread: Freaky Girl here

Forward, never straight Freaky Girl's Avatar

Freaky Girl here

Graduated from The BYU in '94. Converted to the Utes after going to Utah basketball games with my boyfriend (now husband), and then introducing myself to Rick Majerus when I was volunteering at The Little America during the 2002 Olympics. Our first meeting is a great story of chocolate malts, a dead car battery, midnight Krispy Kreme run, and was the start of an amazing friendship. My husband Matt and I have had season football tickets for ten years and travel to some of the away games. I was a moderator at uf.n and am lucky to have met so many great friends there. Looking forward to the new board! Thanks for the invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Girl View Post
    Graduated from The BYU in '94. Converted to the Utes after going to Utah basketball games with my boyfriend (now husband), and then introducing myself to Rick Majerus when I was volunteering at The Little America during the 2002 Olympics. Our first meeting is a great story of chocolate malts, a dead car battery, midnight Krispy Kreme run, and was the start of an amazing friendship. My husband Matt and I have had season football tickets for ten years and travel to some of the away games. I was a moderator at uf.n and am lucky to have met so many great friends there. Looking forward to the new board! Thanks for the invite.
    Freaky, all I can say about you joining us here is WOOT! Thanks for coming and classing up the joint. Good times ahead!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Why can I not resist clicking on a thread that says "Freaky Girl here"?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalCoug View Post
    Why can I not resist clicking on a thread that says "Freaky Girl here"?
    1) You are a straight man.

2) According to many reports, Freaky Girl is just as awesome IRL as is her moniker.

Welcome, Freaky!

welcome to UB5, Freaky Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestUteFan View Post
    1) You are a straight man.

2) According to many reports, Freaky Girl is just as awesome IRL as is her moniker.

Welcome, Freaky!
    She is much more awesome in real life. I hope you get to meet Freaky someday at a UB5 convention.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Welcome. Ute women rule (I married one). I would LOVE it if we had robust female participation here.

Good to see you here Freaky.

Forward, never straight Freaky Girl's Avatar
    UB5 convention? lol Count us in. Anyone else going to the Crimson Club Hall of Fame Dinner on April 22?