uploadfromtaptalk1371705955705.jpg

The new lockers

uploadfromtaptalk1371706008778.jpg

The training room

uploadfromtaptalk1371706062085.jpg

The team meeting room

uploadfromtaptalk1371706110426.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1371706128852.jpg
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

The view from Kyle's office

uploadfromtaptalk1371706389480.jpg

The hydro therapy pools. There are two underwater treadmills add well that I couldn't get a good photo, due to them being closed

uploadfromtaptalk1371706465468.jpg

The contractor is calling for a July 1 finish, but based on my view point today, July 31 is more likely.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Great pics!!!

Do those chairs in the first pic say anything of note?
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Great pics!!!

Do those chairs in the first pic say anything of note?
    For some reason, the pic didn't take well. They say Utah.
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    For some reason, the pic didn't take well. They say Utah.
    Nice! This should help us big time with recruiting. Let's hope the product on the field helps as well.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Really cool.. Thanks for sharing those.
    “The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.”
    Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Nice! This should help us big time with recruiting. Let's hope the product on the field helps as well.
    While we were touring, Sitake had 3 recruits from Hawaii walking through the facility as well.
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    The view from Kyle's office

uploadfromtaptalk1371706389480.jpg

The hydro therapy pools. There are two underwater treadmills add well that I couldn't get a good photo, due to them being closed

uploadfromtaptalk1371706465468.jpg

The contractor is calling for a July 1 finish, but based on my view point today, July 31 is more likely.
    They couldn't get the coach a better view? I know the stadium is in the shot but he's over looking a graveyard.
    “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by big z View Post
    They couldn't get the coach a better view? I know the stadium is in the shot but he's over looking a graveyard.
    That's not the important thing about the photo. What is important is that Jarid was in Kyle's office and standing on the Coach's balcony.

(Seriously, JIC, awesome pics. Thanks!)

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Great pics Jarid. Did your kids get to keep the hard hats with the Us on them? Those are pretty sweet.

Kyle's office has a great view of the stadium. I dig it, graveyard and all. It is such a beautiful campus with gorgeous surrounding neighborhoods and mountains.

That balcony also overlooks the practice fields

Quote Originally Posted by big z View Post
    He was always a big advocate of the BCS graveyard.....

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeUte View Post
    Great pics Jarid. Did your kids get to keep the hard hats with the Us on them? Those are pretty sweet.

Kyle's office has a great view of the stadium. I dig it, graveyard and all. It is such a beautiful campus with gorgeous surrounding neighborhoods and mountains.
    No. They really wanted them, but I couldn't buy, barter, or trade for them
    André Gide

I was in SLC last week visiting family, and my dad and I dropped into the football facility and wandered around. The trophy room is nice, and it's a shame there isn't a 4th Ray Guy there now.
    One thing that I didn't know was the Vegas bowl trophy reads: Utah: 35 TDS: 28. That's a nice touch. We walked downstairs and looked into the training room, and walked past the team meeting room. The players were gathering for a meeting, and loud music was playing. Jackson Barton is a large man. My dad gave Carrington a 'go utes' as we walked past, and he smiled returned the phrase. Pretty nice place, and remarkably accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I was in SLC last week visiting family, and my dad and I dropped into the football facility and wandered around. The trophy room is nice, and it's a shame there isn't a 4th Ray Guy there now.
    One thing that I didn't know was the Vegas bowl trophy reads: Utah: 35 TDS: 28. That's a nice touch. We walked downstairs and looked into the training room, and walked past the team meeting room. The players were gathering for a meeting, and loud music was playing. Jackson Barton is a large man. My dad gave Carrington a 'go utes' as we walked past, and he smiled returned the phrase. Pretty nice place, and remarkably accessible.
    The only reason for this is the crooked NCAA and backroom deals with rich boosters.