Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: "Hypocrite of the Century"

  1. #1

    "Hypocrite of the Century"

    A member of the Irish Parliament asks if Obama is gunning for hypocrite of the century.



    http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/vi...w&VID=24903872
    "Ninety feet between home plate and first base may be the closest man has ever come to perfection." - Red Smith

  2. #2
    I'm putting this here just as a nod to Garth. He's the only person on this board I've met in person, and being another baseball junkie, really miss the guy's contributions to the board......

    The market speaks, and Obama finally gets his!!!!

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/barac...215833094.html
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

    "You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

    "Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

  3. #3
    Sam the Sheepdog LA Ute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,821
    Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    I'm putting this here just as a nod to Garth. He's the only person on this board I've met in person, and being another baseball junkie, really miss the guy's contributions to the board......

    The market speaks, and Obama finally gets his!!!!

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/barac...215833094.html
    I've met him too. I wish Garth would come back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

    "Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

    "Nine tenths of wisdom consists of being wise in time."
    --Theodore Roosevelt


  4. #4
    Motorboatin' SOB Devildog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Mormon Mecca (North)
    Posts
    1,406
    Me too. Too many damned crazy lefties around here. This board lacks any political balance.
    "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
    -Thucydides


    "Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
    -Miyamoto Musashi

    Si vis pacem, para bellum

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
    Me too. Too many damned crazy lefties around here. This board lacks any political balance.
    Watch out for Utefans then.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    Watch out for Utefans then.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL....., I wandered over there today for the first time in what seems like forever. Makes UB5 look like a right-wing, christian conservative rally. It appears to be your new baby so I wish you tremendous success, but, count me out my friend.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

    "You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

    "Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    LOL....., I wandered over there today for the first time in what seems like forever. Makes UB5 look like a right-wing, christian conservative rally. It appears to be your new baby so I wish you tremendous success, but, count me out my friend.
    Can't fix it if people sit on the sidelines and the inmates run the asylum though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •