Thread: Watching Utah-BYU 2012

Watching Utah-BYU 2012

Alisa is slow. We had pretty good pass protection. Run blocking, not so much.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

I hope FG kicking is a brighter spot this year.

Dres had 4 drops in the first half
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

I forgot that a shanked punt set up their first touchdown.
    André Gide

Henderson is a very good punt returner....when few isn't trying to catch the ball in traffic.
    André Gide

BYU's second score benefited greatly from 2 borderline targeting penalties.
    André Gide

The punt protection shit the bed on the play that made this a close game.
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    The punt protection shit the bed on the play that made this a close game.
    Which play are you referring? I just remember the 4th and a mile in which a wide open Hoffman got behind our DBs and only failed to score because the throw was from Riley Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Which play are you referring? I just remember the 4th and a mile in which a wide open Hoffman got behind our DBs and only failed to score because the throw was from Riley Nelson.
    Oh man, that play............Mo Lee peering into the backfield, gets burned and we almost lost the game on it.........

One of those plays that just makes you sick thinking of lucky we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    When Sellwood was surrounded by 4 Cougars around the 12 yardline. He opted to run instead of punt, getting tackled around the 20. That set up their last touchdown.
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    When Sellwood was surrounded by 4 Cougars around the 12 yardline. He opted to run instead of punt, getting tackled around the 20. That set up their last touchdown.
    How many TD's did our punt team give up last year? BYU, Utah St immediately come to mind.