Thread: I Wish I Knew How to Quit You - The BYU Sports Thread

Hybrid View

Shots fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    Shots fired.

Last night was the first full BYU game I've seen this season. Mika looks good to me. I wonder if he will consider declaring. He went on a mission, so he's old. It would be hard for him to improve his draft stock as an old guy in a league that drafts on potential. He didn't look very athletic. I wonder if he would be drafted.

The media is doubling down on Gonzaga as a final four team even after the loss. We'll see. What if Gonzaga became a true power? What if they won a few titles, and regularly made it to the final four? In that situation, would the Pac-12 try to add them? At that point, they would be a money maker for the conference, and the conference would hate having a western mid-major showing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    The media is doubling down on Gonzaga as a final four team even after the loss. We'll see. What if Gonzaga became a true power? What if they won a few titles, and regularly made it to the final four? In that situation, would the Pac-12 try to add them? At that point, they would be a money maker for the conference, and the conference would hate having a western mid-major showing it up.
    Nope. They don't play football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    Nope. They don't play football.
    I figure that's what makes it work.