Thread: March Madness 2017

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    South Carolina vs North Carolina would be a great national title game...if the gamecocks win.

Utah went through two 1 seeds to reach the title game in 1998. Gonzaga would go through a whole bunch of nothing. Is it too much to ask that they play at least one great team on their way to a championship?

The zags are so deep, and there's no weak link. South Carolina will have the best player on the floor, but Gonzaga will have the next 5-6 best.
    Uh, if you're a number 1 seed it's impossible you'll have to beat two number 1 seeds to get to the national title game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.

--Albert Einstein

The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.

--Richard Dawkins

Be kind to all, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

--Philo

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
    Uh, if you're a number 1 seed it's impossible you'll have to beat two number 1 seeds to get to the national title game.
    Sure is, but it's definitely possible to have a tougher road than west virginia, xavier.