Thread: The Official Andre Miller Thread

Hybrid View

Miller could play another 5 years. His game doesn't depend on freak athleticism or explosiveness. Just crafty and intelligent.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Miller could play another 5 years. His game doesn't depend on freak athleticism or explosiveness. Just crafty and intelligent.
    Perhaps. He has become a real liability on defense over the past few years. I think he can stick around for a few more, but his years of scoring 28 points in a playoff game are coming to a close. It's nice to see him get a game winner like this at 37.

Bump.

Funk, what's the deal with making more Andre Miller posts on CUF than on his home-board? Please place all Andre Miller chatter on this thread.

It was against the horrendous Jazz and the even more horrendous Jamaal Tinsley, but this is a pretty nice move for a 37 year old.

I was watching the 1998 Elite 8 game against Arizona this morning on the treadmill, and it made me miss Andre. Controlled aggression, great decision making. He will always be my favorite Runnin' Ute.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    I was watching the 1998 Elite 8 game against Arizona this morning on the treadmill, and it made me miss Andre. Controlled aggression, great decision making. He will always be my favorite Runnin' Ute.
    ACK! I've still never seen that game (it wasn't a big deal in the jungles of Brazil). Is it available online somewhere? I would L-O-V-E to watch that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    ACK! I've still never seen that game (it wasn't a big deal in the jungles of Brazil). Is it available online somewhere? I would L-O-V-E to watch that game.
    I saw it live from the nosebleeds in Anaheim stadium. Man, that was a fun year.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    I'll burn a copy and send to you, if you PM me your info. It's a digital version of a crappy VCR recording, but it's better than nothing. I'll include the North Carolina win as well, and the Kentucky championship game if your a masochist.