Thread: Home Automation

Hybrid View

Yeah, Comcast gets a lot of crap for their customer service, which has always been hit and miss for us but overall not that bad. The internet has always been very reliable and speedy for us. If you're looking for standalone internet without TV and Google isn't an option then I think Comcast is your best bet. I'd definitely go with them over CenturyLink. Maybe there are other, less well-known options that would work but I'm not familiar with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by UBlender View Post
    Yeah, Comcast gets a lot of crap for their customer service, which has always been hit and miss for us but overall not that bad. The internet has always been very reliable and speedy for us. If you're looking for standalone internet without TV and Google isn't an option then I think Comcast is your best bet. I'd definitely go with them over CenturyLink. Maybe there are other, less well-known options that would work but I'm not familiar with any of them.
    Nail on the head.

Many people in my neighborhood have Centurylink. It’s a brand new neighborhood. Our community Facebook page has multiple posts about Centurylink outages. I think my comcast dropped once for an hour in 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems like Comcast Internet is completely different than Comcast Cable. Internet support is generally much better.