Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
Huh?
I had the displeasure of a minor personal reaction with Ledger a number of years ago. I coached a little league all-star team when my oldest son was playing. We had been in Park City for the tournament and after the game, the team - coaches, players, parents, etc. - decided to eat together at one of the restaurants there. While our group was there, Ledger and two others were seated near our table. One of the kids - this was a 10 year old boy - recognized Ledger. Apparently, he had seen Brokeback Mountain. The kid, with no ill intent, said to Ledger "hey, aren't you one of the guys from the movie about gay cowboys?"

Ledger then went off on a profanity laced verbal assault of the kid that attacked the kid personally and attacked the Mormon Church - this kid is from a family that isn't Mormons - and demanded that our group be kicked out of the restaurant. The manager of the restaurant complied with Ledger's demand and we were asked to leave.

Because of that incident, I vowed to never see another movie that Ledger was in, which is why I will never watch the Dark Knight.