Thread: 2016 Presidential Election

Hybrid View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    By the way, I am not a big fan of McCain as a politician either. But he sure did sacrifice a lot for this country that you and I love. You didn't answer my point. Was it OK with you that Trump called him a loser for being captured?
    It's politics. Hillary was my worst nightmare... I couldn't care less that Trump railed on McCain in retaliation for comments McCain made about him. Serving this country never guarantees people will respect what you've sacrificed.
    Last edited by Devildog; 12-03-2016 at 08:19 PM.

Banned
    I feel bad for calling you those names LA Ute. I knew that I called you those things as a friend and good naturedly, because I actually talk like that to my close friends. The group I run in is all pretty thick skinned and know from experience that we all speak that way to each other.

This format loses the other parts of communication like tone and gesture... When all you have is the text to go from, well I didn't mean it as it sounds. I actually like you LA and I think you are a good dude. Even if you are an "F" bomb Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
    Serving this country never guarantees people will respect what you've sacrificed.
    "A nation that forgets its heroes will itself soon be forgotten." __ Calvin Coolidge
    "It'd be nice to please everyone but I thought it would be more interesting to have a point of view." -- Oscar Levant