Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post
Talks have been going on with Christensen when he was fired from Wyoming. The hiring and the decision were not a surprise, in fact, I was told by some on the staff that they thought the announcement was going to be made before it actually came down. BJ's agent might have been out of the loop, but the others were not.

I haven't heard reports from anyone who really matters, other than BJ's idiot agent who does not really count (who apparently spoke before talking to his client) that the way they received their information has bothered them. I know there are people on message boards who think everything should go through them and those in the media who when told someone was surprised that it was done today makes it sound like they had no knowledge that there was even a person named Dave Christensen and that he was a football coach.
Don't think you know so much dude. I had Christensen in my top three when the BJ hire went down two years ago and I posted elsewhere that he would be a great addition for the Utah staff this year BEFORE his firing was announced (my insider knowledge in CFB isn't with Utah's staff), and it was known that he had discussions with KW. I'm not sure if we'll get the real story with DE, but I don't think it's as rosy as some people would like to believe.