Thread: United Air Lines

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    To each their own, I guess. To me, if you pay for a seat on an airplane, you should get to keep it (I know thats pretty radical!)

And could United have handled it better? A better question is what could they have realistically done worse? IMO, they should have upped their offer until they got enough bites. If they reached their maximum, and still no takers then you pay for your employees to ride there on Greyhound or buy a ticket on another airlines. The police here look like absolute goons and united looks even sillier.

In an oligopoly, I cant say ill never use united again, but i will do my best not to.
    That's not the point. Of course, if you buy a ticket you should get to keep it. But if they say you have to leave, you need to leave. You can't act like a two year old and scream and hold onto you chair. Instead, you get off the goddamn plane and figure out your next option. That's what you would do and that's what I would do. Because we are adults.

And by the way, I hate United. I will never fly them if I can absolutely avoid it.
    Last edited by Two Utes; 04-11-2017 at 10:30 AM.