Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
I would like to see some second down and short situations in this game. Would also be nice to simply get a first down on first down. I know that there is a lot that goes in to making such things happen, but I think we were in too many situations where it was third and short over and over again. Often we made a first down by an inch or two. Of course those first downs count, but that’s just emblematic of how hard it was for us to move the ball. I guess I hope the offense is a little bit more explosive this time. A lot of that depends on playcalling, and a lot depends on our offensive line, which I hope will get its act together better for this Saturday’s game.
Some UCLA fan tweeted last week "Without Huntley, this is the same Utah team we've seen for the past 6 years. With him, this is the best team in the south."

I think if we win, we win playing Kyle-ball. We need two TD drives (probably coming on big plays) and a few FGs (coming on turnovers). And then we need to milk clock and play defense.