Thread: Scorcho and Applejack talk about the San Francisco Baseball Giants

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    welcome aboard LuckyUte

Matt Cain looked good in his last start which was a huge relief. Lincecum and Vogelsong are still questionable. One of those two need to figure it out if the Giants want to make the playoffs. I'd guess Vogelsong would be the more likely option. Its looking more and more like Sabean should have let the Freak walk.

You still have to be concerned about the corners. Kung Fu Panda and the Baby Giraffe are wildly inconsistent, as is Pence in right field.
    I wouldn't count on Vogelsong for much of anything. Also, if you use Pence correctly, he is not so bad. Play him against lefties and as a defensive player and you can manage his results better.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyUte View Post
    I wouldn't count on Vogelsong for much of anything. Also, if you use Pence correctly, he is not so bad. Play him against lefties and as a defensive player and you can manage his results better.
    Giants are in a three-game funk. But on the bright side, they are still not in Oakland!

The Beard is working spectacularly as an orange and black secret agent, although he needs to be more subtle.

Giants are now the winners of 4 straight (thanks, Cleveland!). It looks like we might be able to make some noise this year.