PDA

View Full Version : cald22well

cald22well
08-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Bored at work (You'll learn that many of my posts start this way) so I figured I would come over and check out utahby5. Already interested in some of the discussions going on. Any questions, just ask.

Jarid in Cedar
08-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Welcome to the board. What is the origin of your moniker?

LA Ute
08-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Welcome to the board. What is the origin of your moniker?

My bet: We have another Idahoan among us. Welcome!

cald22well
08-16-2013, 03:53 PM
My bet: We have another Idahoan among us. Welcome!

Actually, I was born in SLC and moved back and forth between Henderson (Vegas) and Southern Utah.

As far as my moniker, my last name is Caldwell and I have always liked the number 22. Sometime about my 7th grade year, when I first started to get on the internet, I quickly became sick of the fact the Caldwell22 or 22Caldwell was always taken. So one day, I simply put it in the middle and I have used it ever since.

LA Ute
08-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Actually, I was born in SLC and moved back and forth between Henderson (Vegas) and Southern Utah.

As far as my moniker, my last name is Caldwell and I have always liked the number 22. Sometime about my 7th grade year, when I first started to get on the internet, I quickly became sick of the fact the Caldwell22 or 22Caldwell was always taken. So one day, I simply put it in the middle and I have used it ever since.

Rats. I was guessing a connection to Caldwell, Idaho. That has nothing to do with anything, so welcome!

Jarid in Cedar
08-16-2013, 04:25 PM

Simplest explanations are typically best. Again, welcome. Hope you find the site to your liking.

Newbomb Turk
08-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Rats. I was guessing a connection to Caldwell, Idaho. That has nothing to do with anything, so welcome!

I was born in Caldwell, Idaho. I was raised in Homedale, not too far away from Caldwell. That has nothing to do with anything, either.

LA Ute
08-16-2013, 06:58 PM
I was born in Caldwell, Idaho. I was raised in Homedale, not too far away from Caldwell. That has nothing to do with anything, either.

So you know about the Caldwell Cubs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caldwell_Cubs)?

Newbomb Turk
08-16-2013, 10:17 PM
So you know about the Caldwell Cubs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caldwell_Cubs)?

Yes. I went to a few games when I was a kid. Good times.

scottie
08-18-2013, 12:44 PM

I won the Idaho 3A 1600M run against a kid from Homedale in 1991, his initials were/are DD. He got second, I was first!

Newbomb Turk
08-18-2013, 01:47 PM
I won the Idaho 3A 1600M run against a kid from Homedale in 1991, his initials were/are DD. He got second, I was first!

I moved away in 1970. Probably don't know who that was.

LA Ute
08-18-2013, 02:08 PM
I moved away in 1970. Probably don't know who that was.

Look, Scottie's trying to brag here, and you're not helping. ;)

Newbomb Turk
08-18-2013, 02:17 PM
Look, Scottie's trying to brag here, and you're not helping. ;)

I have found that I am rarely helpful. I am impressed that he won the 1600m. I don't like to even drive that far.