PDA

View Full Version : 6 days....

Jarid in Cedar
08-22-2013, 11:02 PM
How do you kill the time? Do you have a weekly ritual to help speed the days between games?

LA Ute
08-22-2013, 11:03 PM
How do you kill the time? Do you have a weekly ritual to help speed the days between games?

I work harder and try to push myself to get projects done early. Makes time fly. I also waste time here. Also makes time fly.

OrangeUte
08-23-2013, 12:48 AM
Work is it for me. Get everything big done as soon as possible so nothing interferes with Saturday.

DrumNFeather
08-23-2013, 07:35 AM

With no bowl game, it's been a long, long offseason, I'm very much looking forward to seeing the team back on the field.

Mormon Red Death
08-23-2013, 07:45 AM
Work is it for me. Get everything big done as soon as possible so nothing interferes with Saturday.

Sorry but the games on Thursday

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Katy Lied
08-23-2013, 07:47 AM
Kahuku will be in town, to play East next Saturday. The team will be at this game.

Applejack
08-23-2013, 08:19 AM
Kahuku will be in town, to play East next Saturday. The team will be at this game.

Anyone on Kahuku that the Utes are pursuing?

sharpone
08-23-2013, 09:03 AM
I need to take this threads advice. I have a hard time focusing on work in August before the season starts. I really need to bury my face in work but I find myself reading every article I can find and spending way to much time reading message boards.

OrangeUte
08-25-2013, 07:51 AM
Sorry but the games on Thursday

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I'm talking in general for the next 3 months. I work my ass off M-F so I don't have to go into the office on Saturdays as I normally do the rest of the year.

Jarid in Cedar
08-25-2013, 01:22 PM
I need to take this threads advice. I have a hard time focusing on work in August before the season starts. I really need to bury my face in work but I find myself reading every article I can find and spending way to much time reading message boards.

Give yourself a scheduled break where you can peruse at your desire, and not feel guilty about it.

LA Ute
08-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Give yourself a scheduled break where you can peruse at your desire, and not feel guilty about it.

This.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OrangeUte
08-25-2013, 03:39 PM
This.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

First thing in the morning. Then mid afternoon. Then all evening long whenever the wife and kids aren't bothering me. That's my schedule.

Thank heavens I had a nice long trial and travel schedule this month. It has made all the difference

Solon
08-25-2013, 05:26 PM

I'm with KL. High School football is a nice warm-up to the college scene.

Jarid in Cedar
08-25-2013, 10:14 PM
I am on call until Thursday, and if the rest of the week is as busy as this weekend has been, i am not going to have to worry about time passing slowly.

sharpone
08-25-2013, 11:39 PM

I'm gonna try this approach. I usually level off once the season actually gets going. It's the build up thats hard. It's getting so close I can almost taste it!

GO UTES!! ROLL THE AGGIES!!!

LA Ute
08-26-2013, 03:44 PM
This won't help any fans to keep their minds on work, but it is fun to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm6mWQBhalE