PDA

View Full Version : Question about PAC-12 network.

Going Yard
09-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Just recently signed up for the PAC-12 networks and noticed it has both HD and SD channels. My DishNetwork guide shows the game this Saturday being shown only in SD. Is this correct? What determines whether a game is broadcast in HD or SD. BTW, I'm viewing from Arizona.

Diehard Ute
09-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Just recently signed up for the PAC-12 networks and noticed it has both HD and SD channels. My DishNetwork guide shows the game this Saturday being shown only in SD. Is this correct? What determines whether a game is broadcast in HD or SD. BTW, I'm viewing from Arizona.

All games are broadcast in HD, however with 7 channels most carriers are only carrying the national channel and the local regional channel in HD.

If the game is on the national channel it's in HD

Going Yard
09-05-2013, 12:13 PM
All games are broadcast in HD, however with 7 channels most carriers are only carrying the national channel and the local regional channel in HD.

If the game is on the national channel it's in HD

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. Living in AZ means that most of the games will only be available in SD. Crap!

Diehard Ute
09-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. Living in AZ means that most of Utes will only be available in SD. Crap!

Maybe not. Most of the time the football games are scheduled so they're on the main and all of the regional channels.