PDA

View Full Version : TCU vs TTech

redrumu
09-12-2013, 09:10 PM
So here I am, calmly watching the TCU and TTech game while enjoying some terrible Chinese food and a Stone IPA. All of a sudden a really cute chick is on the screen, but she's crunching her thumb and first two fingers like she's having a bad seizure and screaming wildly into the camera. Had to be one of the freakiest things I've seen in a while, and I'd pay money for TCU fans to change their hand signal.

Utah
09-12-2013, 09:13 PM
I'm so glad TCU lost. After watching the BYU/Texas game and tonight's TCU game, I dislike TCU much more than BYU.

redrumu
09-12-2013, 09:25 PM
They're a tough one for me. I want to like them, but they're loaded as hell with cash so it's not like they were ever truly the little guy.

uteinlogan
09-12-2013, 10:05 PM
I'm so glad TCU lost. After watching the BYU/Texas game and tonight's TCU game, I dislike TCU much more than BYU.

I think that will change back in about 3 days. I'm glad TCU lost. Gary Patterson is the Chris Farley of college football.

Utah
09-12-2013, 10:36 PM
I think that will change back in about 3 days. I'm glad TCU lost. Gary Patterson is the Chris Farley of college football.

I wonder. I did head over to cougarboard tonight and I just felt bad for them. Their whole lives revolve around what Utah is up to and how BYU is better because they are more righteous. They then come up with examples to prove this, but when shown examples of their players doing the same things, they have 100 excuses. Its just sad.

Its like your loser brother who comes over on Thanksgiving drunk, bags on everyone's jobs (even though he is unemployed), rips on Obama's healthcare plan (even though he's on it), calls your wife moody (even though he's been divorced three times), calls your kids losers (even though his are huffing glue in the garage), well, you get the point.

I want Utah to pound them in the sand in a week and a half.

NorthwestUteFan
09-13-2013, 06:20 PM
If that is representative of your true feelings for byu, then I am nervous to hear about your deep-seated hatred of TCU.

Utah
09-13-2013, 07:19 PM
If that is representative of your true feelings for byu, then I am nervous to hear about your deep-seated hatred of TCU.

Lol. Yeah. I don't hate BYU at all. It's thief fanbase. I found that when I don't talk to BYU fan, I enjoy their games.