Pac-12 Week 4 Games

Idaho St @ UW
USU @ USC
ASU @ Stanford
OSU @ SDSU
Utah @ BYU
NMSU @ UCLA
Idaho @ Wazzu

ASU @ Stanford is the game of the week. Both teams should be in the top 25.

The Pac-12 is still unbeaten vs the MWC (8-0?), and there are two more matchups this week. USC looked better against BC. The Trojans have the best defense Keeton will see this year.

sancho
09-16-2013, 11:28 AM
ESPN Pac-12 Power Rankings:

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/61739/pac-12-power-rankings-week-3-3

chrisrenrut
09-16-2013, 01:10 PM
Pac-12 Week 4 Games

Idaho St @ UW
USU @ USC
ASU @ Stanford
OSU @ SDSU
Utah @ BYU
NMSU @ UCLA
Idaho @ Wazzu

ASU @ Stanford is the game of the week. Both teams should be in the top 25.

The Pac-12 is still unbeaten vs the MWC (8-0?), and there are two more matchups this week. USC looked better against BC. The Trojans have the best defense Keeton will see this year.

I'd love to see USU beat USC, and be the final nail in Kiffin's coffin.

Jarid in Cedar
09-16-2013, 10:03 PM
I'd love to see USU beat USC, and be the final nail in Kiffin's coffin.

I want Kiffen to do juuust well enough to stay. He is a tool, and I like him where he is at right now.

wally
09-17-2013, 02:02 PM
I want Kiffen to do juuust well enough to stay. He is a tool, and I like him where he is at right now.

This is exactly how I feel. I really want Utah State to win, but I also really want Kiffen to stay.

Bacana Ute
09-17-2013, 02:36 PM
This is exactly how I feel. I really want Utah State to win, but I also really want Kiffen to stay.

Unless they go to the Rose Bowl, I don't think Kiffin will be manning the sidelines next year. USC will be back eventually, whether it is in 5 years or 10 years is really the only question.

sancho
09-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Unless they go to the Rose Bowl, I don't think Kiffin will be manning the sidelines next year. USC will be back eventually, whether it is in 5 years or 10 years is really the only question.

He still has time to save his job. Lots of football left, and they have the talent to do it. We'll see.

LA Ute
09-17-2013, 03:34 PM

:clap:

sancho
09-20-2013, 11:24 AM
I'm pulling for USC tomorrow. I hate the thought of USU beating USC before we do. We have struggled quite a bit in the Pac-12. I don't want them coming in and beating the Pac-12 flagship team in their first try.

sancho
09-21-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm pulling for USC tomorrow. I hate the thought of USU beating USC before we do. We have struggled quite a bit in the Pac-12. I don't want them coming in and beating the Pac-12 flagship team in their first try.

Plus, the Pac-12 is unbeaten vs the MWC so far this year (thanks in part to flooding in Boulder). Why put a dent in that perfect record?

U-Ute
09-21-2013, 06:35 PM
USC's front 4 on D are amazing. They made Keeton look downright normal. I assume their secondary was solid as well since the few times Keeton has time, he had nobody to throw to.

Their only problem is the lack of consistent QB play. Can you imagine what Mannion would do on this team?

U-Ute
09-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Stanford going Tri Lambda on the ASU jocks.

sancho
09-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Looks like USU and OSU faced their first real defenses of the year today.

USC stopping Keeten I can handle -- but SDSU stopping Mannion? Man, our pass defense really is bad.

OrangeUte
09-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Good sec games. Georgia beating lsu and bama squaring off against ole miss.

I'm ready for the PAC 12 slate to begin and to watch urban v Anderson.

LA Ute
09-28-2013, 08:17 PM
I haven't been able to watch much of the Arizona-Washington game. What does Arizona look like?

Mormon Red Death
09-28-2013, 08:43 PM
Anyone have the Longhorn Network? I am wondering if Wyoming is going to finish the game?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jrj84105
09-28-2013, 08:53 PM
I haven't been able to watch much of the Arizona-Washington game. What does Arizona look like?
They look like BYU. If you snuck Hill in as their QB, no one would notice.

Applejack
09-28-2013, 09:01 PM
They look like BYU. If you snuck Hill in as their QB, no one would notice.

Disagree. Arizona has some fight in it. Their QB is pretty average, we need to run the same sort of defense we ran against BYU. But Kadeem is a much better RB than BYU has, and their O-line has been impressive in spurts. We'll have our hands full with them, but it's a game we can win.

I am REALLY glad we miss Washington this year. They look good.

jrj84105
09-28-2013, 09:39 PM
Disagree. Arizona has some fight in it. Their QB is pretty average, we need to run the same sort of defense we ran against BYU. But Kadeem is a much better RB than BYU has, and their O-line has been impressive in spurts. We'll have our hands full with them, but it's a game we can win.

I am REALLY glad we miss Washington this year. They look good.
I agree that the O-line and RB are better as well as the receivers, but I think that's somewhat balanced by a better front 7 on D for BYU. We'll have to play better to beat Arizona, but I think the BYU game was a very nice tune up.