PDA

View Full Version : New Fall Shows

DrumNFeather
09-23-2013, 07:29 AM
The fall line up gets into full swing this week. Fox ran out a number of its new shows last week, including Sleepy Hollow, which was ok - I'll give it another shot.

Tonight has the new James Spader drama on NBC called The Black List, which looks interesting...and I think Hostages starts on CBS.

What else are you looking forward to this fall?

Diehard Ute
09-23-2013, 07:35 AM
Sleepy Hollow was sleepy. I quit 45 minutes in, was disappointed.

I'll check out The Blacklist but beyond that I've had nothing grab my attention.

DrumNFeather
09-26-2013, 06:18 AM
The Blacklist wasn't half bad...although it's one of those shows where you wonder how many times they'll be able to trot out the same plot line, i.e. he knows where the next terror strike will be and then sends them on a goose chase until they find the suspect, just in the nick of time. I did read that it destroyed Hostages in the rates.

Sleepy Hollow continues to do well in the ratings, but honestly, it seems like a show that would be better on FX because it really wants to be very gouly.

Watched about 5 min of the Goldbergs sitcom...that might not make it to Christmas.

Diehard Ute
09-26-2013, 08:54 AM
I liked The Blacklist. Curious to see what they do with it.

I watched Hostages, it was so so. Seemed more like a Fox drama.

Tonight Michael J Fox and Robin Williams both return to TV.

Scorcho
10-09-2013, 02:39 PM
was in a hotel room last week and came across a new series on HBO titled Hello Ladies, very funny and perfect for a comedy 25-30 minutes.