PDA

View Full Version : Special Ute fan section at the USC game

LA Ute
10-04-2013, 07:09 PM
A group of us have arranged 45 seats for the USC game on October 26. They are arranged in a block - 10 seats per row, in a adjacent rows. We did this in 2011 and it worked out great. We were the first Utah fans to reserve seats so we will have much better seats than the U. will have available for its fans.

The seats are in section 4 around row 80. They cover four rows of seats - row 80 to row 84 -- with about 12 in each row, so we will be kind of a block of red. Last time we had two rows and were pretty spread out. This will be better.

Here's the Coliseum seating map. (http://www.lacoliseumlive.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54&Itemid=61)

This grouping of seats is on the Utah side of the field and is pretty high, but from experience I can tell you we will be able to see all the action.

If you want to buy some seats in this block, let me know ASAP by PM. First come, first served. $65 per seat (face value).

It is a lot of fun to sit in the Coliseum with a large group of Ute fans. Trust me on this! 857

LA Ute
10-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Bump. Bueller? Bueller?

roseparkutes
10-09-2013, 08:22 AM
what would be awesome is if you could get a group to form a block U

LA Ute
10-09-2013, 08:28 AM
what would be awesome is if you could get a group to form a block U

Yes it would. Who will be in charge of making that happen? ;)