PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Wynn

LA Ute
10-31-2013, 05:41 PM
Nice article about Jordan here (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20131029/jordan-wynn/?sct=cf_wr_a2). I'm happy for him and sorry things worked out the way they did for him. Looks like we'll probably be hearing about him in the future.

Bacana Ute
10-31-2013, 07:53 PM
I assume he will be joining the staff within the next couple of years assuming Whitt is still the coach.

SoCalPat
10-31-2013, 09:24 PM
I assume he will be joining the staff within the next couple of years assuming Whitt is still the coach.

Kyle? Hiring an ex-player as an assistant coach who has experience elsewhere? I'm calling BS on that one ...

U-Ute
11-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Kyle? Hiring an ex-player as an assistant coach who has experience elsewhere? I'm calling BS on that one ...

Only if that experience is in the court room.

LA Ute
11-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Only if that experience is in the court room.

I can see some benefit in hiring as a coach a former player who's been an accountant for the last 12 years and has never coached anywhere. Think of the attention to detail he'd have!

NorthwestUteFan
11-02-2013, 10:18 AM
The only former player I want to see in a big coaching position is Mike McCoy.

I think Brian Johnson will develop into a great coach, but he really needs another 5-6 years of experience to get there.

LA Ute
11-02-2013, 11:15 AM
The only former player I want to see in a big coaching position is Mike McCoy.

I think Brian Johnson will develop into a great coach, but he really needs another 5-6 years of experience to get there.

The only evidence that Brian has any promise as a coach is that Kyle thought enough of him to make him offensive coordinator a young age. In my opinion the jury is still out, and will be for some time.