PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Transfer Watch" Thread

UtahsMrSports
02-22-2013, 11:49 AM
For the past several years, the University of Utah has been defined by massive turnover when it comes to the roster. With four seniors leaving the program this year, there are 9 potential returnees.

Of the 9, who do you see leaving?

Is it possible that this entire group returns? (doubtful)

We won't know until probably may, but in the meantime, its fun to guess what will happen!

mpfunk
02-22-2013, 11:51 AM
For the past several years, the University of Utah has been defined by massive turnover when it comes to the roster. With four seniors leaving the program this year, there are 9 potential returnees.

Of the 9, who do you see leaving?

Is it possible that this entire group returns? (doubtful)

We won't know until probably may, but in the meantime, its fun to guess what will happen!

I would be surprised if all 9 returned. I also will be surprised if there is massive attrition from the returning 9 players.

UtahsMrSports
02-22-2013, 12:05 PM
Aaron Dotson is an interesting situation. On ESPN 700's weekly coaches show, Bill asked the coach, in a round about way, to say something about Aaron's future. Larry did not commit to anything, he wouldn't touch Bill's "are you shutting down so that he can get healthy for next year?" he just kind of went right around that.

If he leaves, I hope we pick up a freshman instead of another JC.

UTEopia
02-22-2013, 12:11 PM
I would like to see them all stay. I hope that none of the 4 freshmen transfer. I think they have all shown some ability. Of the 4, I would guess that Tucker and Seymour are the more likely. Tucker because there are some guys coming in who appear to play the same position. Seymour because of frustration of not getting more minutes. I really cannot see Lenz, Dean or Dotson leaving because they would all need to play down at D-2 and I think they all see themselves as better players then that. Bach has had a frustrating year, but seems to have weathered through it and unless he wants to play in D-2 he would need to transfer and sit and then only have one year. Olsen will stay. I guess if I had to handicap it I would put them in this order: Seymour, Bach, Tucker, Lenz.

SavaUte
02-22-2013, 12:26 PM
To echo UTEopia, I really want to see the freshmen stay. Really the only one that I think has a chance at going anywhere would be Seymour because Tucker seems to have eaten his minutes.

Here is what I think:

I would be blown away if any of these guys left:
Taylor
Loveridge
Bach
Tucker
Olsen

As for the others, I like them all and hope they stay, but a transfer or two per year is not uncommon and I think we could see that. Sounds like that may be happening with Dotson just based off what Mr. Sports said, I wouldn't bee too surprised to see it happen to Dean since Taylor is taking his minutes. Lenz I would think will stay, except maybe he misses Brazil and would want to go back.

I have no idea with Seymour. I hardly remember him playing and I've been to/watched almost every game this year

Jarid in Cedar
02-22-2013, 12:59 PM
To echo UTEopia, I really want to see the freshmen stay. Really the only one that I think has a chance at going anywhere would be Seymour because Tucker seems to have eaten his minutes.

Here is what I think:

I would be blown away if any of these guys left:
Taylor
Loveridge
Bach
Tucker
Olsen

As for the others, I like them all and hope they stay, but a transfer or two per year is not uncommon and I think we could see that. Sounds like that may be happening with Dotson just based off what Mr. Sports said, I wouldn't bee too surprised to see it happen to Dean since Taylor is taking his minutes. Lenz I would think will stay, except maybe he misses Brazil and would want to go back.

I have no idea with Seymour. I hardly remember him playing and I've been to/watched almost every game this year

Seymour's minutes have become non existent in conference play. In a perfect situation, he would have been redshirt. I think he has potenitial, but he is also a long way from home. I hope he sticks.

UtahsMrSports
02-22-2013, 01:17 PM
Let's assume that Dotson leaves and everyone else stays, giving us 8 holdovers next year. That has not happened at the University of Utah since the 2007-2008 to 2008-2009 season.

UtahsMrSports
02-22-2013, 01:21 PM
Seymour's minutes have become non existent in conference play. In a perfect situation, he would have been redshirt. I think he has potenitial, but he is also a long way from home. I hope he sticks.

Reminds me of Lawrence Borha. I think he can be that kind of a tough defender-three point shooter guy for us. Hoping he sticks!

Jarid in Cedar
02-22-2013, 01:28 PM
Let's assume that Dotson leaves and everyone else stays, giving us 8 holdovers next year. That has not happened at the University of Utah since the 2007-2008 to 2008-2009 season.

I am hoping for at least 6-Taylor, Loveridge, Olsen, Bach, Tucker, Seymour. Of the others, I would rank my hopes as Dotson, Lenz, Dean, Sounds like at least one, maybe 2 of the last three are iffy.

UtahsMrSports
02-22-2013, 01:56 PM
I am hoping for at least 6-Taylor, Loveridge, Olsen, Bach, Tucker, Seymour. Of the others, I would rank my hopes as Dotson, Lenz, Dean, Sounds like at least one, maybe 2 of the last three are iffy.

We really aren't going to have any quality senior leadership next year, at least from guys who play big minutes. that could be a problem. not much we can do about it either until this freshman group gets to be seniors...

U-Ute
02-22-2013, 02:22 PM
Utes have 4 new players signed, although there is some question of whether or not Van Dyke will go on a mission first. It sounds like he wants to play a year first. Assuming Van Dyke stays a year, those 4 guys replace DuBois, Washburn, Martin, and Foster. They are still recruiting Fields, probably as a plan B for Dotson if he is unable to go or if Van Dyke goes on a mission first.

Of the rest, Bachynski and Seymour would seem to be your most likely candidates to leave. I say that based on no inside info whatsoever, but purely on the fact that Bach had some sort of personal issue last month, and Seymour's time has disappeared. But with DuBois and Washburn graduating, that opens up a lot of minutes to guys that know the system. So I don't think they will, unless there is some non-basketball related circumstances we're not aware of.

I hope they don't leave. I don't know if we find anyone who could fill their spots on short notice, and it would be nice to be able to build a bunch of upperclassmen.

SeattleUte
02-22-2013, 03:04 PM
I regard retaining Taylor, Loveridge, and Olsen absolutely essential, or I will suffer a severe crisis of faith in this staff as I did in Boylen after Henderson et al. left. They are the core of a future NCAA tournament invited team, maybe even a team that will compete for the Pac 12 title. And I don't care what JUCOs they would be able to scrounge up to compensate for mass transfers. We have learned from Whit the importance of continuity. This program can't sign the four and five star players. We have to develop talent and exquisite teamwork (see Indiana) with four and five year players. That is not necessarily a bad thing. See Miami and Gonzaga; cf. UCLA; UNLV. We have suffered the past few years because of the transfers.

I would be disappointed if Dotson left and think it would be a stupid move for him. Any chance he could get a med redshirt? I'd like to keep Bach too, though it's not mandatory, as with the first three I mentioned.

Utah
02-22-2013, 03:10 PM
I regard retaining Taylor, Loveridge, and Olsen absolutely essential, or I will suffer a severe crisis of faith in this staff as I did in Boylen after Henderson et al. left. They are the core of a future NCAA tournament invited team, maybe even a team that will compete for the Pac 12 title. And I don't care what JUCOs they would be able to scrounge up to compensate for mass transfers. We have learned from Whit the importance of continuity. This program can't sign the four and five star players. We have to develop talent and exquisite teamwork (see Indiana) with four and five year players. That is not necessarily a bad thing. See Miami and Gonzaga; cf. UCLA; UNLV. We have suffered the past few years because of the transfers.

I would be disappointed if Dotson left and think it would be a stupid move for him. Any chance he could get a med redshirt? I'd like to keep Bach too, though it's not mandatory, as with the first three I mentioned.

I agree completely.

Jarid in Cedar
02-22-2013, 03:29 PM

SU is in his sweet spot when discussing basketball. I Agree with that the three players you listed are the critical cogs for the future. Next years success hinges on the success of the pieces that fill in around them. The more experience those complementary pieces have in LK's system, the better our record will be next season.

I would also add Tucker to your list. He looks like someone who could develop into a similar player to Markson.

Scratch
02-22-2013, 05:06 PM

Agree but with the caveat that you need to go look at Indiana's recruiting over the last several years and then retract that statement.

Hoyos Revenge
02-22-2013, 05:14 PM

FWIW Tony Jones said Dotson is likely out. Dan Sorensen from Ute Zone said we likely want to go after two to three more players in the spring. Since we're full up with Van Dyke playing, that means two to three losses of which Dotson would be one.

One other thought to consider, our front court is now mighty crowded, Dean, Seymour, Taylor, Tucker, Van Dyke, Fields and Wright all looking for minutes next year. And before someone considers the three remember that the goal is to get Loveridge playing that position, and if we went three guards and Loveridge at the four would be a very tiny lineup.

All of this is a very long way of saying at least one of those kids and it looked like the candidate was Tucker but now may be Seymour will choose to depart anyway.

SeattleUte
02-22-2013, 07:46 PM
Agree but with the caveat that you need to go look at Indiana's recruiting over the last several years and then retract that statement.

I only cited Indiana as an example of exquisite teamwork. Majerus, who also taught us about continuity, showed us sub four and five star recruits are capable of exquisite teamwork. Compare Miami's and Washington's recruiting class on their current rosters.

UtahsMrSports
02-22-2013, 11:15 PM
Utes have 4 new players signed, although there is some question of whether or not Van Dyke will go on a mission first. It sounds like he wants to play a year first. Assuming Van Dyke stays a year, those 4 guys replace DuBois, Washburn, Martin, and Foster. They are still recruiting Fields, probably as a plan B for Dotson if he is unable to go or if Van Dyke goes on a mission first.

Of the rest, Bachynski and Seymour would seem to be your most likely candidates to leave. I say that based on no inside info whatsoever, but purely on the fact that Bach had some sort of personal issue last month, and Seymour's time has disappeared. But with DuBois and Washburn graduating, that opens up a lot of minutes to guys that know the system. So I don't think they will, unless there is some non-basketball related circumstances we're not aware of.

I hope they don't leave. I don't know if we find anyone who could fill their spots on short notice, and it would be nice to be able to build a bunch of upperclassmen.

I think that Van Dyke and Fields are coming in regardless of what dotson does.

UtahsMrSports
02-22-2013, 11:16 PM

Well said! I agree!

UtahsMrSports
02-22-2013, 11:18 PM
FWIW Tony Jones said Dotson is likely out. Dan Sorensen from Ute Zone said we likely want to go after two to three more players in the spring. Since we're full up with Van Dyke playing, that means two to three losses of which Dotson would be one.

One other thought to consider, our front court is now mighty crowded, Dean, Seymour, Taylor, Tucker, Van Dyke, Fields and Wright all looking for minutes next year. And before someone considers the three remember that the goal is to get Loveridge playing that position, and if we went three guards and Loveridge at the four would be a very tiny lineup.

All of this is a very long way of saying at least one of those kids and it looked like the candidate was Tucker but now may be Seymour will choose to depart anyway.

Good points. It would be difficult for someone to say "wow, I might not have a chance at starting until my senior year!" At least one of the guys you mentioned will be in that boat. Be interesting to see.

LA Ute
02-23-2013, 07:02 AM
Seymour looks like a sad case of coulda, woulda, shoulda. .In December Krysko old a group I was in that Seymour would be starting by the 10th game of the season. Something obviously went wrong.

SeattleUte
02-23-2013, 08:16 AM
Seymour looks like a sad case of coulda, woulda, shoulda. .In December Krysko old a group I was in that Seymour would be starting by the 10th game of the season. Something obviously went wrong.

Where we are in the college basketball pecking order, the coaches have to take changes. That was as true for Majerus as it is for Krystkowiak. It was not hard to tell from the experts' evaluations and the offer list that Seymour was not a sure thing. I would have been highly skeptical of any claim that he'd be starting in 10 games. Maybe you misunderstood? Or, maybe Krystkowiak was just throwing some red meat to starving basketball fans.

I sat behind the Utah bench at the Washington game. Seymour played a fair amount of minutes in a good win. He didn't score a point, didn't commit any really damaging mistakes, but dddn't contribute much. He looked like a good kid who was giving it all he had but was totally overmatched. However, I don't want to write him off. What do I know. He may still develop into a good player. But he seems to have a steep road ahead of him. There's nothing necessarily wrong with that. So did Jason Washburn and many other Utah players we have loved.

Personally, I'd be glad if all 9 stayed. That would be a refreshing change. They are all bound to get better.

LA Ute
02-23-2013, 08:27 AM
I am pretty sure I heard it the way I remember it. It was striking, because LK singled out both Loveridge and Seymour and said they would both be starters by the 10th game of season. I think he added some caveats to that, but it was pretty clear that he was surprisingly high on Seymour at the time. Brandon Taylor wasn't even mentioned. Interesting example of how players develop (or don't).

SoCalPat
02-23-2013, 08:52 AM
I am pretty sure I heard it the way I remember it. It was striking, because LK singled out both Loveridge and Seymour and said they would both be starters by the 10th game of season. I think he added some caveats to that, but it was pretty clear that he was surprisingly high on Seymour at the time. Brandon Taylor wasn't even mentioned. Interesting example of how players develop (or don't).

Taylor wasn't mentioned because no one envisioned Dean being as bad as he's been. Taylor rarely sees the floor if he's merely Dean's equal ... It wasn't until Dean proved he was totally outmatched by PAC 12 players that Taylor was given a true shot at running the team

UteStar
02-24-2013, 12:40 PM
I give a lot of credit to Krystko about Taylor. I watched those first few games that Taylor played and he was lost out there, look confused and did not play well. But Krystko stuck with him (maybe out of necessity because of Dean's struggles) and he has proved he belongs and could be a key figure in Utah's future.

I like Seymour. He has a strong college body. He can finish. He can handle the ball fairly well. I thought we would be seeing a lot more of him this year...it will be interesting to see what he decides after this season. This team is really shaping up nicely with Loveridge, Olsen and Taylor being key players. I am curious to see where Tucker, Seymour and Bachinsky fit (if they do fit).

LA Ute
02-24-2013, 01:20 PM
Welcome, UteStar!!!

Utahute72
02-24-2013, 03:19 PM
I think we keep most on the team. I think Seymour will get at least one more year to prove himself, if we have the same questions next year about him he will likely be gone.

Dotson is the guy I expect to be gone, he's been injured so much maybe he just needs to medically retire.

Bach is another interesting case. The guy could be a good backup, but it remains to be seen if he has the mental toughness to fight through the bad times and work on improving his game.

I think Dean will be back, we don't have enough at that position to not bring him back.

Lenz is another one I can see being gone because of his inconsistent play, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him back.

I think the rest will be back.

SeattleUte
02-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Can Dotson transfer? He's already transfered once.

Jarid in Cedar
02-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Can Dotson transfer? He's already transfered once.

His only choice would be to transfer down a division.

Hoyos Revenge
02-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Seems to me our backcourt is crowded for next year, not our frontcourt. Our frontcourt only has Loveridge and Olsen who are mainstays.

Do you feel better now that you've made that post?

SeattleUte
02-24-2013, 09:53 PM
Seems to me our backcourt is crowded for next year, not our frontcourt. Our frontcourt only has Loveridge and Olsen who are mainstays.

I think he misspoke, meaning to say backcourt.

Hoyos Revenge
02-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Hey take it easy, I think you just mistakenly swapped frontcourt with backcourt, I think we both see the same thing. Let's not get all confrontational.

No I want to fight, playground 3 O'clock by the monkey bars, don't show and I'll tell everyone you're a fraidy cat.

Jarid in Cedar
02-25-2013, 12:08 PM
No I want to fight, playground 3 O'clock by the monkey bars, don't show and I'll tell everyone you're a fraidy cat.

Are you going to bring your American Express Black Card?

U-Ute
02-25-2013, 01:56 PM

Sorry... that's when Thundercats is on. I won't be able to watch. Can someone live-Tweet this for me?

UBlender
03-01-2013, 11:35 AM
So I think the general consensus is that not everyone with eligibility remaining will be back next season. The feeling is that 1-2 transfers is normal. To me, any more than that is a sign of trouble in the program, especially given our recent history of major instability.

Do the minutes being handed out tell us who might be on the way out? Last night's minute distribution is kind of fascinating. The game got out of hand early in the second half and Larry used that opportunity to rest some veterans and give some added minutes to young players - an approach I very much agree with right now. Washburn only plays 14 minutes, Martin only plays 12. In their place we get Olsen for 21, Tucker for 27 and even 10 minutes for Bachynski, the most he's played in quite a while. I like the idea of taking these opportunities to gauge what some of these guys can do next year with no Washburn and Martin.

But the head-scratcher of the night is that DuBois still got 30 minutes while going 1/8 from the field with five turnovers and no assists. At the same time, Seymour can barely get off the bench at the end of the game. This I don't get at all. All I can guess is that Seymour is really in the doghouse, but even then I can't wrap my mind around 30 minutes for DuBois when he was having such an awful night.

All along I've believed the freshmen were promising enough that each would be back and it would be the juniors that would need to vacate if we were able to find a couple more players in the late recruiting period. Now I'm starting to believe Seymour is not in the plans. Otherwise, I can't understand why we aren't finding some more minutes for him right now along with the other freshmen. I think he has shown enough promise to help the team, there must be more to the story. As of now I'd be kind of surprised to see him back next year (this is not based on any inside info, just what I'm seeing based on the minutes he is getting).

UtahsMrSports
03-01-2013, 12:09 PM
So I think the general consensus is that not everyone with eligibility remaining will be back next season. The feeling is that 1-2 transfers is normal. To me, any more than that is a sign of trouble in the program, especially given our recent history of major instability.

Do the minutes being handed out tell us who might be on the way out? Last night's minute distribution is kind of fascinating. The game got out of hand early in the second half and Larry used that opportunity to rest some veterans and give some added minutes to young players - an approach I very much agree with right now. Washburn only plays 14 minutes, Martin only plays 12. In their place we get Olsen for 21, Tucker for 27 and even 10 minutes for Bachynski, the most he's played in quite a while. I like the idea of taking these opportunities to gauge what some of these guys can do next year with no Washburn and Martin.

But the head-scratcher of the night is that DuBois still got 30 minutes while going 1/8 from the field with five turnovers and no assists. At the same time, Seymour can barely get off the bench at the end of the game. This I don't get at all. All I can guess is that Seymour is really in the doghouse, but even then I can't wrap my mind around 30 minutes for DuBois when he was having such an awful night.

All along I've believed the freshmen were promising enough that each would be back and it would be the juniors that would need to vacate if we were able to find a couple more players in the late recruiting period. Now I'm starting to believe Seymour is not in the plans. Otherwise, I can't understand why we aren't finding some more minutes for him right now along with the other freshmen. I think he has shown enough promise to help the team, there must be more to the story. As of now I'd be kind of surprised to see him back next year (this is not based on any inside info, just what I'm seeing based on the minutes he is getting).

I agree with this. the minutes to DuBois were puzzling, to say the least. I am a big JD fan, but he didn't have it going last night.

Good thing is, JS went hard for the couple minutes he was in. I hope he stays.

SFUte
03-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Had the pleasure of going to game with LAUte last night.....great guy. Thanks for invite!
Seeing them live compared to on TV is a big difference. Size, speed, ballhandling and shot selection were lacking.

The interior passing was atrocious to say the least and all we do is swing the ball around the perimeter. Our guards cant penetrate...even if they do they get swatted.

I agree...JO and Loveridge are the only two that will produce for us going forward. Taylor is good off the bench as a backup.
Tucker is still raw and an unknown at this point. His dunk was spectacular though.
Bachynski is a head case. He would mope all around the floor ..... shook his head and put his hands in his face when he hit the bench. Hes got mental issues to deal with before he can even be productive for this team. His missed dunk was outright embarrassing...I felt for the young lad.

Josh Grant sat behind us and LAUte asked if he had any eligibility left:rofl:...I said we need his outside shooting! He seemed disapointed in Washburns play. He likes JO a lot. JO was purposely initiating contact with their bigs...we were impressed!

Dubois play was atrocious.....how does he get to take those kind of shots?...Maji would of pulled him after his first heeve or first of many interior throw aways.

Going to the Stanford game....hope they rebound and show some heart!

Jarid in Cedar
03-01-2013, 12:49 PM
I wonder if Seymour's suspension for the game in Oregon is playing into his lack of minutes.

UtahsMrSports
03-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Bump!

So now that the season is over................anyone got predictions on this matter?

I have no insight. I am just hoping we can keep as many as possible. I know its a long shot to keep all of the 9 possible, but if we could keep 7 or 8, ill take it. Sure beats the 2 we had from last year!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeattleUte
03-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Had the pleasure of going to game with LAUte last night.....great guy. Thanks for invite!
Seeing them live compared to on TV is a big difference. Size, speed, ballhandling and shot selection were lacking.

The interior passing was atrocious to say the least and all we do is swing the ball around the perimeter. Our guards cant penetrate...even if they do they get swatted.

I agree...JO and Loveridge are the only two that will produce for us going forward. Taylor is good off the bench as a backup.
Tucker is still raw and an unknown at this point. His dunk was spectacular though.
Bachynski is a head case. He would mope all around the floor ..... shook his head and put his hands in his face when he hit the bench. Hes got mental issues to deal with before he can even be productive for this team. His missed dunk was outright embarrassing...I felt for the young lad.

Josh Grant sat behind us and LAUte asked if he had any eligibility left:rofl:...I said we need his outside shooting! He seemed disapointed in Washburns play. He likes JO a lot. JO was purposely initiating contact with their bigs...we were impressed!

Dubois play was atrocious.....how does he get to take those kind of shots?...Maji would of pulled him after his first heeve or first of many interior throw aways.

Going to the Stanford game....hope they rebound and show some heart!

This is the kind of empty headed post you expect where the season and team are judged entirely on one tough road loss. It looks especially unenlightened now.

SeattleUte
03-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Bump!

So now that the season is over................anyone got predictions on this matter?

I have no insight. I am just hoping we can keep as many as possible. I know its a long shot to keep all of the 9 possible, but if we could keep 7 or 8, ill take it. Sure beats the 2 we had from last year!!!!!!!!!!!!

No news is good news I guess.

UtahsMrSports
03-19-2013, 02:56 PM
No news is good news I guess.

Seems like it usually is after the NCAA tournament is over before we start hearing this stuff. But, Ill keep my ears open. Hope everyone else does the same.

SoCalPat
03-19-2013, 06:53 PM
Seems like it usually is after the NCAA tournament is over before we start hearing this stuff. But, Ill keep my ears open. Hope everyone else does the same.

The NJCAA national tournament kicked off tonight in Hutchinson, Kan. Would be interesting if our coaches were there. I'll have to put a few feelers out to some old contacts out that way.

UtahsMrSports
03-20-2013, 08:39 AM
The NJCAA national tournament kicked off tonight in Hutchinson, Kan. Would be interesting if our coaches were there. I'll have to put a few feelers out to some old contacts out that way.

Unless we land some dynamo, I would be hesitant to bring in any more JC's at this point. 1) our freshman class is loaded, so no reason to bring in another one. 2) for this coming years freshman class, we only have one who is scheduled to play 4 straight. be nice to add 1 or 2 to that, if we can.

SoCalPat
03-20-2013, 08:59 AM
Unless we land some dynamo, I would be hesitant to bring in any more JC's at this point. 1) our freshman class is loaded, so no reason to bring in another one. 2) for this coming years freshman class, we only have one who is scheduled to play 4 straight. be nice to add 1 or 2 to that, if we can.

I would never describe an incoming class without a player taller than 6-5 as "loaded"

UtahsMrSports
03-20-2013, 09:16 AM
But aren't the freshmen gone at this point? That's why you fill in with JUCOS, right?

I would never describe an incoming class without a player taller than 6-5 as "loaded"

I apologize fellas. I meant the freshman who just completed their first year (taylor, loveridge, etc.)

UtahsMrSports
03-26-2013, 02:20 PM
Andddddddddddddddd it looks like the first domino has fallen..........

Justin Seymour is transferring, per OnTheRadarHoops..........waiting for Tony or someone else to confirm.

LA Ute
03-26-2013, 02:29 PM
Andddddddddddddddd it looks like the first domino has fallen..........

Justin Seymour is transferring, per OnTheRadarHoops..........waiting for Tony or someone else to confirm.

A shame. The kid and/or his parents were apparently his/their own worst enemies.

Scratch
03-26-2013, 02:41 PM
And there goes our claim to having more scholarship players from Georgia than Utah.

UtahsMrSports
03-26-2013, 03:37 PM
and Tony has confirmed....

Here is his write up.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsutahsports/56064357-59/seymour-guard-program-season.html.csp

I think we all saw this coming, as he mysteriously disappeared out of the rotation, even in blowouts. Best of luck to him. We will never know what happened in the meeting with Kystkowiask, but it doesn't matter.

Hopefully, he lands in a good spot where he can contribute.