PDA

View Full Version : The UB5 Dog Lover Thread

LA Ute
02-22-2013, 04:57 PM
This one's for those of us who love dogs. I am an unabashed dog lover. Last summer we lost our big mixed-breed Wonder Dog, who lived almost 17 years. This is our 4 year-old Australian Shepherd. She's just been confronted with what's left of a Ziploc bag of donuts that was left on the kitchen counter the night before. She basically drilled a hole in the bag and at 6 of 8 donuts (the other two were mashed into crumbs). To me she looks a bit guilty.

Anyway, this thread is the place for dog stories, comments, breed questions, veterinary dilemmas, and all things appealing to dog lovers.

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt318/lowellbrown/photo_zps4363b24c.jpg

480ute
02-22-2013, 07:49 PM
I know they're not the manliest of breeds, but I love my pugs. They've got great personalities, and continue to crack me up even after all these years. I also like English Bulldogs, but the one I had in the past was very heavy on maintenance.

IdahoUteTroutHead
02-22-2013, 08:24 PM
Boxer and Frenchton here......

Tokolosh
02-23-2013, 11:02 AM
The Tokolosh family has a German Shorthair Pointer. She's a great dog and perfect with the kids. The youngest son and the dog are pretty inseparable and if either sits down the other joins them within a few minutes.

OrangeUte
02-23-2013, 11:14 AM
My wife hates dogs but I had a great basset hound until last year. Smelly and needy but loyal, funny, and gentle.

I want to get a Jack Russell. Those little flippers are a heckuva lot of fun.

scottie
02-23-2013, 11:59 AM
That's a beautiful dog, LA.

LA Ute
02-23-2013, 12:03 PM
That's a beautiful dog, LA.

I'll tell her you said that. ;) Aussies Are a great breed, loving, awesomely loyal, and really smart. They are working dog, however, and need to be kept busy. Otherwise they do things like stealing donuts.

jrj84105
02-23-2013, 12:49 PM
I know they're not the manliest of breeds, but I love my pugs. They've got great personalities, and continue to crack me up even after all these years. I also like English Bulldogs, but the one I had in the past was very heavy on maintenance.
How did I not know you have pugs? We're getting packed this weekend and the pugs are becoming aware that a change is imminent. I'm sure having a couple of fellow pug acquaintances will make their move to Phoenix easier.

hostile
02-23-2013, 10:07 PM
My wife and I had a white shepherd from the humane society from when we first started dating in '94 up until 2006. He moved across country with us twice and was the biggest reason our marriage lasted through grad school and residency. After putting him down we waited a few years for the next addition to our menagerie. Our kids ultimately chose a yellow lab, who is now going on 3. He has been great. I get out duck hunting with him and my kids love having a dog.

This is last summer, doing some retrieval training on a boys trip up in Idaho
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa474/hawesjp/GOPR0873.jpg

Jarid in Cedar
02-23-2013, 10:11 PM
I love how willing labs are to get into the water

mUUser
02-23-2013, 10:12 PM
A couple of Staffies and an English Bulldog. I don't trust anyone that doesn't like dogs.

hostile
02-23-2013, 10:13 PM
I love how willing labs are to get into the water

And then share it with you when they get out.

Jarid in Cedar
02-23-2013, 10:20 PM
And the inside of the car, and the mud room, and..

Newbomb Turk
02-23-2013, 10:24 PM
We have the result of an accident between a Miniature Schnauzer and a Blue Healer. She looks like a donkey and my wife couldn't live without her. Neither could I.

LA Ute
02-23-2013, 10:47 PM
We have the result of an accident between a Miniature Schnauzer and a Blue Healer. She looks like a donkey and my wife couldn't live without her. Neither could I.

Good for you guys. I don't believe in snobbery when it comes to dog breeds. The best animal I've ever known in my life was our mixed breed dog who lived to be almost 17.

FMCoug
02-24-2013, 12:23 AM
A couple of Staffies and an English Bulldog. I don't trust anyone that doesn't like dogs.

This. Anybody who doesn't understand and appreciate the unconditional love a dog is missing a part of their soul.

480ute
02-24-2013, 02:21 PM
How did I not know you have pugs? We're getting packed this weekend and the pugs are becoming aware that a change is imminent. I'm sure having a couple of fellow pug acquaintances will make their move to Phoenix easier.
Could of swore I'd mentioned that before. We'll have to get together at the dog park when you get to town. Oh, and I keep saying pugs, but it's down to pug. Our sweet lil guy Walter passed a while back, but I still catch myself speaking in plurals from time to time.

big z
02-24-2013, 03:46 PM
This is Bubba, he's 10 years old and is a mix of a Golden Retriever and Black Lab.

Here is a list of things he's eaten:
Dry Wall
Dish Remote
Shoes
Socks
Dirty Diapers
T-Shirts
An entire bag of Wet Wipes
2 Blocks of Rid-X Rat Poison
Floss

And much more, I love this dumb bastard and wouldn't changes anything about him.

LA Ute
02-24-2013, 04:01 PM
This is Bubba, he's 10 years old and is a mix of a Golden Retriever and Black Lab.

Here is a list of things he's eaten:
Dry Wall
Dish Remote
Shoes
Socks
Dirty Diapers
T-Shirts
An entire bag of Wet Wipes
2 Blocks of Rid-X Rat Poison
Floss

And much more, I love this dumb bastard and wouldn't changes anything about him.

My wife once made an emergency run to the vet when our Aussie ate a box of snail bait. (Beware - it tastes good to dogs.) She also polished off a new bottle of Rimadyl, an anti-inaflammatory we had for our really old dog. Amazing what trouble an inquisitive pooch can get into.

Tacoma Ute
02-24-2013, 04:05 PM
I love labs. Friendliest creatures on earth!

happyone
02-24-2013, 11:23 PM
We have a white mini schnauzer that we got from the local pound - best walking partner I've ever had. He keeps me going out EVERY day. He meets me at the door when I get home from work, looking at me with the "Why aren't you changed and Why haven't we left yet" look.

FMCoug
02-25-2013, 02:00 PM

We are going to have to put his girl down this week. She is only 4 and is healthy and is the sweetest dog you could imagine 99% of the time. However, she has a dark side. She is a rescue and was abused early in her life. She is very anxious and her fight or flight is all fight. She has gotten into multiple fights with our older lab over the last 3 years we've had her and we have worked with her a lot and thought we were past it (despite trips to the vet ER and human ER ... my finger got nicked pretty bad once).

In fact, they went a whole year without fighting. But starting last month, it started back up. No harm no foul for the first few (the family has become adept at the right way to break them up ... the trick is to grab them by their hind legs like a wheelbarrow). Anyway, this Friday morning my wife's hand got in the way ... the dog though she had the other dog and wouldn't let go ... she gets completely out of her mind when she is like this. Anyway my wife ended up with five stitches and a broken metacarpal ... hand surgeon consultation is today to find out if it needs surgery ... ER thought it would.

Give that this is the second on the record bite issue (ER calls the cops) animal control may force the issue but even if not we have come to the painful conclusion that putting her down will be best. Rescues and the pound don't even try to adopt out dogs that have aggressive history, not to mention that with her issues a place like that would be terribly traumatic. So she's suffer for 48 hours or however long it is only to end up with the same fate.

We are heartbroken about it because she really is a sweet dog ... but don't really see an alternative.

LA Ute
02-25-2013, 04:42 PM
We are going to have to put his girl down this week. She is only 4 and is healthy and is the sweetest dog you could imagine 99% of the time. However, she has a dark side. She is a rescue and was abused early in her life. She is very anxious and her fight or flight is all fight. She has gotten into multiple fights with our older lab over the last 3 years we've had her and we have worked with her a lot and thought we were past it (despite trips to the vet ER and human ER ... my finger got nicked pretty bad once).

In fact, they went a whole year without fighting. But starting last month, it started back up. No harm no foul for the first few (the family has become adept at the right way to break them up ... the trick is to grab them by their hind legs like a wheelbarrow). Anyway, this Friday morning my wife's hand got in the way ... the dog though she had the other dog and wouldn't let go ... she gets completely out of her mind when she is like this. Anyway my wife ended up with five stitches and a broken metacarpal ... hand surgeon consultation is today to find out if it needs surgery ... ER thought it would.

Give that this is the second on the record bite issue (ER calls the cops) animal control may force the issue but even if not we have come to the painful conclusion that putting her down will be best. Rescues and the pound don't even try to adopt out dogs that have aggressive history, not to mention that with her issues a place like that would be terribly traumatic. So she's suffer for 48 hours or however long it is only to end up with the same fate.

We are heartbroken about it because she really is a sweet dog ... but don't really see an alternative.

FM, I am so sorry. That's such a tough thing to have to do. I can only imagine. If you feel like it, let us know how it goes. This is a good place for listening dog-lover ears.

tooblue
02-25-2013, 06:31 PM

That's heart breaking FM. But, I agree. There really is no alternative.

Drunk tank
02-25-2013, 09:35 PM

Wow, that sucks FM. She had come so far. She was a nervous nelly the first time I saw her but this last time Tick and I were there she was awesome!!! Im bummed about this... :(

Drunk tank
02-25-2013, 09:51 PM
Here is my little pup. She is a labradoodle. Her name is Liberty as she was born on the 4th of July. She has been the best dog I have ever owned. She is 7 months now.

When we first got her...

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww279/bproffer/012.jpg

Now...

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww279/bproffer/IMG_0416_zps6fae82a2.jpg

She needs a haircut, but we love the long hair. Everyone calls her monster.

LA Ute
02-25-2013, 10:23 PM
Labradoodles are supposed to be great. I'd like to have one, if we can fit another pup into our lives.

Hadrian
02-25-2013, 11:13 PM
I wish I had a dog. I've always wanted a Husky or Malamute.

Labradoodles are supposed to be great. I'd like to have one, if we can fit another pup into our lives.
My aunt has one and it hates me for no reason (avoids me, barks at me). I can't say I like the breed.

happyone
02-26-2013, 12:11 AM
We are going to have to put his girl down this week. She is only 4 and is healthy and is the sweetest dog you could imagine 99% of the time. However, she has a dark side. She is a rescue and was abused early in her life. She is very anxious and her fight or flight is all fight. She has gotten into multiple fights with our older lab over the last 3 years we've had her and we have worked with her a lot and thought we were past it (despite trips to the vet ER and human ER ... my finger got nicked pretty bad once). ...

I'm really sorry to hear that FM.

FN Phat
02-26-2013, 05:00 AM
Here is my little pup. She is a labradoodle. Her name is Liberty as she was born on the 4th of July. She has been the best dog I have ever owned. She is 7 months now.

When we first got her...

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww279/bproffer/012.jpg

Now...

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww279/bproffer/IMG_0416_zps6fae82a2.jpg

She needs a haircut, but we love the long hair. Everyone calls her monster.

Rumor has it that they do not shed...is that correct. I love the long hair.

LA Ute
02-26-2013, 06:44 AM
My aunt has one and it hates me for no reason (avoids me, barks at me). I can't say I like the breed.

Have you tried counseling? ;)

execUTEioner
02-26-2013, 01:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jxecJwRKQ4

My 2 year old GSD bunny-hopping through the snow about a month ago. Sorry for the iPhone portrait format.

LadyUte
02-26-2013, 03:00 PM
I love that!! Very cute. I have a 9 year old Great Dane mix. He hates cold weather. So, he is getting rather fat because he won't go for walks in this cold weather. Probably weighs 120 pounds. He has never liked the snow. Sometimes I have to force him outside to potty because he hates cold so much.

San Diego Ute Fan
02-26-2013, 03:09 PM
A couple of weeks ago, my daughter picked up a 2 year old dachshund-beagle mix at the local shelter. Great dog! Perfect manners, healthy, never ever barks, happy, potty trained, and just sweet as can be. He's as happy chasing a ball at the park as he is curled up your lap at home. I can't imagine how anyone gave up such a wonderful animal. BTW, it was found on the streets opposed to being dropped off.

My point here is, before you go buy a doggy, check the shelters. There are some great dogs there that need good homes.

FMCoug
02-26-2013, 03:21 PM
Wow, that sucks FM. She had come so far. She was a nervous nelly the first time I saw her but this last time Tick and I were there she was awesome!!! Im bummed about this... :(

That's what sucks so much about this. We really thought she was over the hump. I pretty much blame myself on this. I started an out of state project in January where I am only coming home on weekends. A couple of weeks into this is when the fights started back up, after a full year of no problems. I think my absence freaked her out. :(

There is some possible good news though. I called the humane society today to talk about euthanasia and found out that she might be adoptable after all. I had read online that they don't even try to place dogs with an aggressive past. But she said they sometimes have older couples without kids or other pets who are looking for an older dog so they don't have to raise a puppy. That would be the ideal situation for her. She is a great dog except around other dogs. Well trained, eager to please, your typical lab. I left a message with the right person at the Humane Society so we will see. Thoughts and prayers for her (and my 11 yr. old daughter who is quite distraught) are appreciated.

Also, apparently the 10 day quarantine period after a bite that draws blood is mandatory. So if we took her in this week they couldn't / wouldn't put her down until that time is up anyway. So we are just keeping her separate from the other dog at home for the 10 days and exploring the options.

FMCoug
02-26-2013, 03:23 PM
A couple of weeks ago, my daughter picked up a 2 year old dachshund-beagle mix at the local shelter. Great dog! Perfect manners, healthy, never ever barks, happy, potty trained, and just sweet as can be. He's as happy chasing a ball at the park as he is curled up your lap at home. I can't imagine how anyone gave up such a wonderful animal. BTW, it was found on the streets opposed to being dropped off.

My point here is, before you go buy a doggy, check the shelters. There are some great dogs there that need good homes.

I couldn't agree more. Always go the rescue route. It is the only way to get a dog IMO.

LadyUte
02-26-2013, 04:03 PM
We got our dog from the Humane Society. He was a puppy.

LA Ute
02-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Our late, great mixed-breed dog simply walked into our yard as a tiny puppy one day. We put up signs around the neighborhood, but nobody called. (I think someone just dropped her off, hoping she'd be adopted.) We had her for 17 years.

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt318/lowellbrown/photo3-2-1.jpg?t=1342578584

tooblue
02-26-2013, 05:02 PM
This past September Zoe had quite the adventure. My boys love to take her into the woods and to walk along the creek, literally a stone's throw from our front door. The salmon were spawning. They didn't take kindly to Zoe swimming through their spawning beds:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8112/8511823756_30564445c9_b.jpghttp://farm9.staticflickr.com/8243/8511823754_83931dc982_b.jpg

We took her to the vet. In order to ensure the wounds would drain she required surgery:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8382/8511823712_81841a5497_b.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8241/8510712635_af08b0f086_b.jpg

tooblue
02-26-2013, 05:03 PM
A week later with the help of the Scouts we got Zoe some revenge ... This is the fish my son caught. It took him 15 minutes to bring it to the shore where we could net it. He is in the U of U red sweatshirt. His grand mother in Salt Lake tries to make certain all of my boys have some red in their wardrobe. No, that is not me in the picture. The fellow in waders is a fishing expert and the brother of our Scout leader.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8509/8511823726_8c29bfa990_b.jpg

execUTEioner
02-26-2013, 05:08 PM
This past September Zoe had quite the adventure. My boys love to take her into the woods and to walk along the creek, literally a stone's throw from our front door. The salmon were spawning. They didn't take kindly to Zoe swimming through their spawning beds:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8112/8511823756_30564445c9_b.jpghttp://farm9.staticflickr.com/8243/8511823754_83931dc982_b.jpg

We took her to the vet. In order to ensure the wounds would drain she required surgery:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8382/8511823712_81841a5497_b.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8241/8510712635_af08b0f086_b.jpg

Holy S*!t! I am now terrified of salmon. I thought piranhas were the only fish that could do that.

LA Ute
02-26-2013, 05:09 PM

Poor girl had to wear the "cone of shame." She looks as unhappy about that as our dog did. Glad she's all better.

tooblue
02-26-2013, 05:13 PM
The salmon my son caught in my follow up post was one of the smaller ones we caught that day. Many of the fish die during spawning and not only because they are exhausted. They fight and take chunks out of each other. Their bodies rot on the banks. The stench can be awful.

Chad Sexington
02-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Wow, FM, that is just too hard to hear. I am very sorry to hear that your little baby girl is too emotionally and psychologically scarred to be able to afford you confidence that she can be completely trusted to control herself. This situation is obviously the fault of the person(s) who abused her as a puppy.

I had to put down Hera my 12 year old female rottweiler last July because of osteosarcoma in her hind left leg. She was so sweet and beautiful. It crushed me to do it and I swore up and down that I would never love another dog. Two months ago I adopted a beautiful little boy.

Vahan (at six weeks) is my five month old puppy.

(No techie here, and I can't seem to take my facebook pics and display them here. Oh well, both beautiful dogs.)

Drunk tank
02-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Rumor has it that they do not shed...is that correct. I love the long hair.

Mostly correct. She sheds very very little, but she is a 1st gen labradoodle (dad was a lab, mom a poodle). Multi-gen labradoodles (doodle bred to a doodle)typically do not shed at all. My wife has severe allergies to pet hair and dander. The shedding was one of the deciding factors in getting a Labradoodle for us. The wife has had no issues at all.

GarthUte
02-27-2013, 04:27 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/482759_10151352132223208_376500490_n.jpg

FMCoug
03-05-2013, 04:14 PM
That's what sucks so much about this. We really thought she was over the hump. I pretty much blame myself on this. I started an out of state project in January where I am only coming home on weekends. A couple of weeks into this is when the fights started back up, after a full year of no problems. I think my absence freaked her out. :(

There is some possible good news though. I called the humane society today to talk about euthanasia and found out that she might be adoptable after all. I had read online that they don't even try to place dogs with an aggressive past. But she said they sometimes have older couples without kids or other pets who are looking for an older dog so they don't have to raise a puppy. That would be the ideal situation for her. She is a great dog except around other dogs. Well trained, eager to please, your typical lab. I left a message with the right person at the Humane Society so we will see. Thoughts and prayers for her (and my 11 yr. old daughter who is quite distraught) are appreciated.

Also, apparently the 10 day quarantine period after a bite that draws blood is mandatory. So if we took her in this week they couldn't / wouldn't put her down until that time is up anyway. So we are just keeping her separate from the other dog at home for the 10 days and exploring the options.

Well it's done. Took her to the Humane Society today. They will do an evaluation to see if she is adoptable. If so, they have a 100% adoption rate. If not ... :(

That really, really, sucked.

Jarid in Cedar
03-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Well it's done. Took her to the Humane Society today. They will do an evaluation to see if she is adoptable. If so, they have a 100% adoption rate. If not ... :(

Sorry, FM. Hoping for the best.

LA Ute
03-05-2013, 05:19 PM

I feel for ya, FM. I'd hate having to do that. Sorry.

LA Ute
03-05-2013, 06:38 PM
GarthUte posted this on another board, and I liked it so much I decided to post it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I9x80JPCubU

San Diego Ute Fan
03-05-2013, 06:42 PM
GarthUte posted this on another board, and I liked it so much I decided to post it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I9x80JPCubU

That. Was. Awesome.

FMCoug
03-07-2013, 06:40 PM

So the family is adjusting, slowly. My youngest daughter (11) was really close to this dog and has taken it the hardest. Yesterday I found her in the living room, holding the dog's collar and sobbing.

And of course the other dog is totally confused. The first day or so she didn't seem to notice. But starting last night she seems to be searching all over the place for her "sister". Last night she barked to go outside and I couldn't get her to come back in ... she was literally going into every nook and cranny in the whole yard. They definitely had a love-hate relationship. Kind of like human sisters I guess. But instead of bitching and griping at each other, a fight to the death was the outcome. :)

jrj84105
03-13-2013, 04:38 PM
Could of swore I'd mentioned that before. We'll have to get together at the dog park when you get to town. Oh, and I keep saying pugs, but it's down to pug. Our sweet lil guy Walter passed a while back, but I still catch myself speaking in plurals from time to time.
Sorry to hear about Walter- great name. So tough to get over the little guys. We lost our first, Arnold, a few years back.

LA Ute
03-20-2013, 01:12 PM
This is a good one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ7AfSO2fKs&feature=youtu.be

LA Ute
04-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Mealtime! (No, this is not my house, but any dog owner recognizes these expressions.)

utebehindenemylines
04-09-2013, 09:31 AM

Fellow pug owner checking in. Meet Yuki and Kaze. They like sleepovers.

http://i.imgur.com/iyCv5av.jpeg

jrj84105
04-09-2013, 05:59 PM
The one on the right looks just like our Chloe when she was younger.

LA Ute
04-15-2013, 08:30 AM

LA Ute
04-21-2013, 09:24 PM

GarthUte
04-26-2013, 11:27 AM
What is it about human babies and dogs that make such a great social combination? Here's another video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nupfxo2ihQc

My wife thinks they understand each other. I'm not so sure she isn't correct.

LA Ute
06-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Here's our dog just after I gave her a bone and she promptly buried it in the garden, using her (normally pink) nose as kind of a shovel. I had never seen her do that, and thought it was just a myth that dogs do such things.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/08/a8ugapys.jpg

San Diego Ute Fan
06-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Here's our dog just after I gave her a bone and she promptly buried it in the garden, using her (normally pink) nose as kind of a shovel. I had never seen her do that, and thought it was just a myth that dogs do such things.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/08/a8ugapys.jpg

Here's a good explanation on dogs hiding bones:

http://dogcare.dailypuppy.com/dogs-hide-bones-1692.html

LA Ute
06-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Here's a good explanation on dogs hiding bones:

http://dogcare.dailypuppy.com/dogs-hide-bones-1692.html

Very interesting. SDUF. Thanks!

LA Ute
06-13-2013, 09:39 AM
The difference between cats and dogs. (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=535687256494410&set=vb.417215288311362&type=2&theater)

LA Ute
06-13-2013, 03:43 PM

OrangeUte
08-17-2013, 10:06 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/18/pu6y9y7e.jpg

Newest member of the family. Jack Russell Terrier named JR. Awesome dog!

LA Ute
08-18-2013, 12:45 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/18/pu6y9y7e.jpg

Newest member of the family. Jack Russell Terrier named JR. Awesome dog!

Congrats! Everyone I know who has a Jack Russell just loves the dog.

San Diego Ute Fan
08-21-2013, 06:11 PM

Public service announcement: Especially for those in California. Sago Palms are potentially lethal to dogs. The other day, our 7 month old Basset Hound ate some Sago Palm seeds. We called the vet. The response was, "Get her in here immediately!"

Sophie is fine, but only because quick action was taken. The vet pumped her stomach, administered a charcoal treatment and other meds, and kept her overnight for observation. It very likely saved her life. Another dog died earlier the same day from Sago Palm seeds.

Here's a local news story on it from earlier this year:

http://www.10news.com/news/pet-owners-sound-alarm-on-poisonous-plant-that-nearly-killed-dog-aspca-say-sago-palm-plant-parts-poisonous-to-pets-050213

LA Ute
08-21-2013, 06:40 PM

Public service announcement: Especially for those in California. Sago Palms are potentially lethal to dogs. The other day, our 7 month old Basset Hound ate some Sago Palm seeds. We called the vet. The response was, "Get her in here immediately!"

Sophie is fine, but only because quick action was taken. The vet pumped her stomach, administered a charcoal treatment and other meds, and kept her overnight for observation. It very likely saved her life. Another dog died earlier the same day from Sago Palm seeds.

Here's a local news story on it from earlier this year:

http://www.10news.com/news/pet-owners-sound-alarm-on-poisonous-plant-that-nearly-killed-dog-aspca-say-sago-palm-plant-parts-poisonous-to-pets-050213

Wow, SDUF, a close call. Glad it worked out. Here's a bit more on Sago Palms and pets:

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/emergencyvets/2010/06/sago-palms-can-easily-cause-death/

San Diego Ute Fan
08-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Thanks, LA. Serious stuff, yet most people have never heard of this. We hadn't.

LA Ute
08-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Thanks, LA. Serious stuff, yet most people have never heard of this. We hadn't.

Nor had I. I'm going to scan my back yard tonight.

chrisrenrut
08-21-2013, 09:41 PM

I have been contemplating a Staffordshire terrier. I met a guy in Tennessee that had 3. I have always wanted a husky, but I'm fairly allergic to dogs, and think I could tolerate a short hair dog like a Staffordshire better.

Are yours English or American? Do you have any pics you can post? I noticed in the insurance thread that you got dropped by Allstate for having them, but everything I have read says they are a gentle breed.

Rocker Ute
08-21-2013, 09:59 PM

This is our dog that we got at the last day of school for our kids. He was rescued from a high kill shelter in CA we are told about 15 minutes before execution. He is a super mellow dog and good looking... just like me.

Wasn't sure how I'd be with a dog, as I'd never had one, but he for whatever reason is pretty attached to me, much to the chagrin of my children. When I come home he ditches them for me.

LA Ute
08-21-2013, 10:34 PM

This is our dog that we got at the last day of school for our kids. He was rescued from a high kill shelter in CA we are told about 15 minutes before execution. He is a super mellow dog and good looking... just like me.

Wasn't sure how I'd be with a dog, as I'd never had one, but he for whatever reason is pretty attached to me, much to the chagrin of my children. When I come home he ditches them for me.

He has figured out that you are the alpha dog. Congratulations.

mUUser
08-23-2013, 11:06 PM
I have been contemplating a Staffordshire terrier. I met a guy in Tennessee that had 3. I have always wanted a husky, but I'm fairly allergic to dogs, and think I could tolerate a short hair dog like a Staffordshire better.

Are yours English or American? Do you have any pics you can post? I noticed in the insurance thread that you got dropped by Allstate for having them, but everything I have read says they are a gentle breed.

We had 2 English Staffies and an English Bulldog. I recently put a Staffie down with cancer. They're gentle dogs. Nicknamed the Nanny Dog because of their superb reputation for being patient and gentle with children. Not always friendly with other dogs. Most of the major carriers have a "pit bull" exclusion provision, which includes the pit bull terrier, SBT, AST, American Bulldogs, Bull Terriers,and some include breeds like Rotties, Akitas, German Shepherds, Doberman's, Cane Corso, Preso Canario etc.....

LA Ute
08-24-2013, 07:51 AM
I learned a lot about Staffies from http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/staffordshirebullterrier.htm:

The Staffordshire Bull Terrier does everything full throttle: play, work and love. It is extremely courageous and obedient, affectionate with a sense of humor. One owner of this breed says, "Staffordshire Bull Terriers are very people friendly. They are not particularly wary of strangers in almost all circumstances—although I've heard a few anecdotes about some being wary of particular people. My dogs are always happy to meet new people!" The breed’s reputation with children is second to none. Adored and adoring within its family circle. It is usually good with other pets in the household, but without a stern, human pack leader giving timely corrections when needed, it may be combative with dogs outside the family. Socialize them well. This breed is intelligent, persistent and active. Not a good swimmer. As a puppy these dogs tend to chew a great deal so make sure you provide them with plenty of chew toys. Their powerful jaws will tear though vinyl toys to get to the squeaker in no time. This can be dangerous if the dog swallows the plastic. Be sure to only give your Staffie strong toys. Do not let puppies chew on human hands. Do not allow your dog to be off its leash unless it is safe to do so. They can be trained for agility and competitive obedience. The breed competes in agility and obedience in the UK at the highest level. Staffies love a challenge and variety. Owners need to protect these dogs from injuring themselves. Totally fearless and curious, they're liable to jump off of a deck or walk through broken glass. They can be difficult to housebreak. These dogs are not recommended for most families, because they need every member of their family to be a firm, confident, consistent pack leader, providing rules they must follow and placing limits on what they can and cannot do. Without this, they will become stubborn and hard to handle. The objective in training this dog is to achieve pack leader status. It is a natural instinct for a dog to have an order in its pack. When we humans live with dogs, we become their pack. The entire pack cooperates under a single leader. Lines are clearly defined and rules are set. You and all other humans MUST be higher up in the order than the dog. That is the only way your relationship can be a success.

LA Ute
08-26-2013, 12:12 PM

San Diego Ute Fan
08-26-2013, 04:22 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/27/agetuset.jpg

Tending the puppies yesterday afternoon.

LA Ute
08-26-2013, 04:23 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/27/agetuset.jpg

Tending the puppies yesterday afternoon.

The Bassett (sp?) is beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

San Diego Ute Fan
08-26-2013, 04:27 PM
The Bassett (sp?) is beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, LA. That's our little 7 month old Sophie who had a brush with death a week ago. She's doing well.

LA Ute
10-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Good dog story here:

http://www.viralnova.com/former-owner/

Every dog that’s in a shelter has his or her own back story. They were abandoned or neglected, but sometimes, the reason why isn’t as malicious as you would think. Meet Reggie, the Black Lab. He was stuck in a shelter by himself but was rescued by a kind hearted man. He received Reggie’s toys and a sealed envelope.

Warning: It will pull at your heart strings.

Viking
11-03-2013, 05:46 PM
I love my dog, who is now seven. My eldest was a little girl she picked him out, girl number two was in diapers and number three was a glimmer in my eye. He has watched over all three girls and is such a loyal guy. Our family would not be the same without him

Our youngest was watching Lady and the Tramp and when they put one of the characters in a cage, she burst into tears saying, "please don't let them put our puppy in a cage!"

Our dog used to sit watch next to her crib when she was a baby...

We hope to get another five years from him...he is a small dog but has had health problems. I can't imagine life without him.

LA Ute
11-26-2013, 07:27 AM
This is fun to watch. Those who own working dogs (we have an Australian Shepherd, a breed very similar to the cattle dog) will recognize these antics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaLor7d7NEs

Rocker Ute
01-08-2014, 11:36 AM
So, I think I mentioned we got a dog this summer. First time for both me and my wife... he has been a great dog. Here is a picture of him Christmas Eve:

So my wife and I had discussed taking him to a groomer for a trim and yesterday she called me and said she had taken him into a new groomer she had found on Yelp and asked me to pick him up. This is what we found:

Our whole family can't stop laughing every time he wanders into a room.

Needless to say, I had to make sure he was my dog at first. Moral of the story... make sure to check the references of the references. The sad part is I think he knows he looks silly... he's been cowering around ever since.

EDIT: I have no idea why it is turning the pics sideways...

LA Ute
01-08-2014, 11:39 AM
So, I think I mentioned we got a dog this summer. First time for both me and my wife... he has been a great dog. Here is a picture of him Christmas Eve:

So my wife and I had discussed taking him to a groomer for a trim and yesterday she called me and said she had taken him into a new groomer she had found on Yelp and asked me to pick him up. This is what we found:

Our whole family can't stop laughing every time he wanders into a room.

Needless to say, I had to make sure he was my dog at first. Moral of the story... make sure to check the references of the references. The sad part is I think he knows he looks silly... he's been cowering around ever since.

EDIT: I have no idea why it is turning the pics sideways...

That's a good summer haircut. January in Utah? I'm not so sure....

Rocker Ute
01-08-2014, 11:42 AM
That's a good summer haircut. January in Utah? I'm not so sure....

Reminds me of this:

GarthUte
01-30-2014, 11:37 AM
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7fa_/subaru-dog-tested

LA Ute
02-17-2014, 02:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGODurRfVv4#t=78

Devildog
02-17-2014, 02:42 PM
My friend offered me a new puppy... The Stud kinda resembles these guys (except for the color), UH.... think I'll pass this time.

These dogs look like they would require more attention than I have time for right now. Damn, do dogs do steroids?

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww59/RuggedH2/WhitePitbull_zpse589aacd.jpg (http://s705.photobucket.com/user/RuggedH2/media/WhitePitbull_zpse589aacd.jpg.html)

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww59/RuggedH2/Blackpitbull_zps4eaf3c97.jpg (http://s705.photobucket.com/user/RuggedH2/media/Blackpitbull_zps4eaf3c97.jpg.html)

LA Ute
03-10-2014, 01:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbLxStcTHiM

chrisrenrut
03-10-2014, 03:51 PM
The community church in Bountiful has a sign that has inspiring messages that they put up. The latest is:

"God helps you become the kind of person your dog thinks you are."

LA Ute
03-27-2014, 10:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0UK6kkS0_M#t=16

LA Ute
06-09-2014, 12:29 PM
These are pretty funny:

"If Dogs Could Text"

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/25977-if-dogs-could-text?limitstart=

hostile
06-25-2014, 12:15 PM
Getting a little summer training in.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa474/hawesjp/DE96571E-B068-48C5-8C10-7730974FA405.jpg (http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/hawesjp/media/DE96571E-B068-48C5-8C10-7730974FA405.jpg.html)

LA Ute
08-07-2014, 08:03 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/07/enedene5.jpg

mUUser
10-28-2014, 09:58 AM
Lost my old boy last week. Literally. I had him scheduled to be put down later that day. I put him out with the other 2 dogs, as I'd done thousands of times before, and when I went to retrieve him a couple of minutes later he was gone. I searched for a couple of hours and then realized he might be on one of our security cameras. Turns out he limped into the woods never to be seen again. We've probably spent 20 man hours searching those woods to no avail. Given his condition, there's no way he could've gone far, unless he miraculously made his way through all the underbrush to the deep ravine, except I walked that ravine several times. I think God just reached out his hand and plucked him up to return home.

Man, I loved that dog. RIP my friend. :cry:

LA Ute
10-28-2014, 10:09 AM
Lost my old boy last week. Literally. I had him scheduled to be put down later that day. I put him out with the other 2 dogs, as I'd done thousands of times before, and when I went to retrieve him a couple of minutes later he was gone. I searched for a couple of hours and then realized he might be on one of our security cameras. Turns out he limped into the woods never to be seen again. We've probably spent 20 man hours searching those woods to no avail. Given his condition, there's no way he could've gone far, unless he miraculously made his way through all the underbrush to the deep ravine, except I walked that ravine several times. I think God just reached out his hand and plucked him up to return home.

Man, I loved that dog. RIP my friend. :cry:

He knew it was time. Sorry, mUUSer. It's tough to see them go.

LA Ute
02-08-2015, 09:20 AM
We have a new puppy, a mini Australian Shepherd. We wondered how our current full-size Aussie would aceept her. So far, so good:

LA Ute
08-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Background on the latest addition to our menagerie:

http://dogs.petbreeds.com/l/1092/Miniature-Australian-Shepherd (http://dogs.petbreeds.com/l/1092/Miniature-Australian-Shepherd)

LA Ute
05-18-2016, 04:46 PM
This is pretty good. Dog lovers will understand.

On Losing a Dog (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/will-kearney/on-losing-a-dog_b_6503638.html)

NorthwestUteFan
05-18-2016, 06:47 PM
We almost lost our dog last week. I heard him crying outside, and ran out to find a raccoon biting him. I separated them, he ran inside, and I tried to break a patio chair over the raccoon (I failed).

$600 vet bill, and we got lucky. He had a number of bites on his leg, one deep bite on his neck, and he was forced to wear a Cone of Shame this week.

Everybody hug your dog tonight.

LA Ute
05-18-2016, 06:57 PM
We almost lost our dog last week. I heard him crying outside, and ran out to find a raccoon biting him. I separated them, he ran inside, and I tried to break a patio chair over the raccoon (I failed).

$600 vet bill, and we got lucky. He had a number of bites on his leg, one deep bite on his neck, and he was forced to wear a Cone of Shame this week.

Everybody hug your dog tonight.

Wow. We have lots of raccoons around us. Supposedly, they aren't aggressive unless cornered or protecting their young. I guess that's not necessarily so! I'm sure your dog had rabies shots so you're probably OK.

NorthwestUteFan
05-18-2016, 07:07 PM
My dog has his shots, but if the bite on his neck was any deeper it would have been all over for him.

We caught the raccoon today and I think she was pregnant (she wasn't lactating, so no babies to worry about). Caught her just in time. She was living under our deck. Pregnant raccoons are solitary, so she was probably alone under there. That probably also explains her aggression.

Scorcho
05-18-2016, 07:45 PM
my daughter is moving out this summer on her own. To be brutally honest, I think I will miss her dog more. The dog is good for my health, my daughter is not.

The dog wakes me up early to go outside, my daughter wakes me up early cause she's just getting home.

sigh

Diehard Ute
05-18-2016, 08:16 PM
Wow. We have lots of raccoons around us. Supposedly, they aren't aggressive unless cornered or protecting their young. I guess that's not necessarily so! I'm sure your dog had rabies shots so you're probably OK.

Salt Lake has thousands of raccoons living in the storm drains. We see them all night. They're not usually aggressive but certainly can be if cornered

LA Ute
05-18-2016, 11:00 PM
Salt Lake has thousands of raccoons living in the storm drains. We see them all night. They're not usually aggressive but certainly can be if cornered

Wow. In all my years growing up there and going to school there, I never saw a raccoon that I can recall. Occasional skunks. That was about it. A few years before she died, my mom did have one living in her chimney. That was interesting.

Diehard Ute
05-19-2016, 01:30 AM
Wow. In all my years growing up there and going to school there, I never saw a raccoon that I can recall. Occasional skunks. That was about it. A few years before she died, my mom did have one living in her chimney. That was interesting.

Yeah they're everywhere

There are deer living all over the valley too. (And lots of skunks)

LA Ute
05-19-2016, 08:10 AM
Yeah they're everywhere

There are deer living all over the valley too. (And lots of skunks)

On my visits there in the last 10 years or so I have seen a lot of deer. That's also something I didn't see when I grew up there. (But I was oblivious to a lot of things back then.) At Christmas time I saw deer hoofprints in the snow on South Temple and in Reservoir Park. Also saw deer just hanging out in the SLC Cemetery.

sancho
05-19-2016, 09:53 AM
Occasional skunks.

If you want to see more skunks, try an early morning paper route in winter. I'd run into at least one a week.

For more deer, get a job as a groundskeeper at the cemetery.

NorthwestUteFan
05-31-2016, 09:24 AM
I was in there middle of my least favorite thing in the entire world, slithering around in my crawlspace, when I made a somewhat gruesome discovery. I was crawling to the farthest corner of the crawlspace when I noticed one on my dog's tennis balls under the house. A few feet farther, and I now knew why the raccoon was so aggressive to my dog.

I was shocked to find two dead raccoon kits under my house. The mom apparently pulled the vent screen off the side of the house under the deck, and was able to live quite comfortably under my house. They pulled down insulation to make nests and basically made a real mess of things. I could see where they set up their 'bathroom'and there were still puddles of pee on the visquine. I noticed they had also relieved all of the rat traps of their bait.

These little dudes were cute and I felt a little bad for them, as their Mom disappeared over a week ago (we trapped her), but I am glad they were dead. The last thing I wanted to encounter in a crawlspace is a terrified, cornered raccoon. I doubt it would have been able to move around enough to protect myself against them and would have been bitten.

I packaged up the two kits with a bunch of the messed up insulation, double bagged everything, and put it in the garbage. I didn't have the heart to tell my family about the kits. I did show them to the dog, and he had a look that said, "That's right, MF-ers!", then he went in to something different (flopping on the sofa).

On a positive note, there dog no longer spent all night scratching at the heat vents trying to get under the house.

Dwight Schr-Ute
05-31-2016, 02:30 PM
While attending Utah State, I had a friend who managed the Hardware Ranch. Part of their set up was a pet raccoon. Totally tame and docile. Until one day it got trapped in the breezeway, separated from some drinking water for some time (less than 24 hours). When my buddy made the discovery, he reached down to carry the animal into the house to get it some water, the critter went to town on the kid's fore arms. Nasty little animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthwestUteFan
05-31-2016, 02:44 PM
Raccoons cannot be domesticated, and cannot be trained. As long as you keep them feed and happy they can be kept as pets, but they must always be seen as wild animals.

My Teacher's Quorum advisor growing up had a number of strange pets. I remember asking him about raccoons, and he replied that skunks make far better pets.

He only had a ferret when I knew him. What a freaky cool animal that was. It was half snake, half cat, and was super friendly and loving.

LA Ute
05-31-2016, 03:16 PM
Raccoons cannot be domesticated, and cannot be trained. As long as you keep them feed and happy they can be kept as pets, but they must always be seen as wild animals.

My Teacher's Quorum advisor growing up had a number of strange pets. I remember asking him about raccoons, and he replied that skunks make far better pets.

He only had a ferret when I knew him. What a freaky cool animal that was. It was half snake, half cat, and was super friendly and loving.

I've read that actually domesticating a wild animal has to be done over several generations, by breeding out the "wildness." So a raccoon or fox or what have you can be "tamed," meaning it won't be afraid of people and generally won't be aggressive, but it won't be domesticated. So the fox will steal steal eggs, kill and eat chickens, steal food, etc. I.e., it'll still be a fox. Raccoons will still be crafty, nocturnal tree-climbers and thieves, and when cornered or upset will come after you. (Just ask anyone whose dog has cornered one of the little varmints.)

Dwight Schr-Ute
05-31-2016, 04:03 PM
I've read that actually domesticating a wild animal has to be done over several generations, by breeding out the "wildness."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

There was a great experiment So a raccoon or fox or what have you can be "tamed," meaning it won't be afraid of people and generally won't be aggressive, but it won't be domesticated. So the fox will steal steal eggs, kill and eat chickens, steal food, etc. I.e., it'll still be a fox. Raccoons will still be crafty, nocturnal tree-climbers and thieves, and when cornered or upset will come after you. (Just ask anyone whose dog has cornered one of the little varmints.)

There you go quoting The Little Prince again.

UBlender
06-02-2016, 04:35 PM
Anyone have any experience with Aussiedoodles? We are shopping for a family dog. My wife is pretty set on this and it sounds mostly good to me. In reading up on them I keep reading that they need a lot of attention and exercise. I'm a little worried about whether it will resort to destructive tendencies any day that we aren't able to sufficiently meet its needs.

Rocker Ute
06-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Anyone have any experience with Aussiedoodles? We are shopping for a family dog. My wife is pretty set on this and it sounds mostly good to me. In reading up on them I keep reading that they need a lot of attention and exercise. I'm a little worried about whether it will resort to destructive tendencies any day that we aren't able to sufficiently meet its needs.

Do what we did... buy a dog rescued from a high kill rate shelter based off the recommendation of the rescuer who says, "I have a really nice dog, do you want it?" He is a mutt, he is kind of cute and kind of ugly all at the same time and the world's best dog. Smart, charming, loving, good with kids, doesn't really shed and never runs away or causes problems because of energy or anxiety. We have friends and neighbors who will ask if they can borrow him for a day just because he is that cool, and no I'm not kidding (he has a date this weekend with a family).

One concern, I think he is an atheist. He never closes his eyes or sits still during family prayers, refuses to go to church and is condescending at parties.

Other than that he is good though. Maybe try that.

LA Ute
06-02-2016, 06:13 PM

I have never heard of that mix but I recommend you go in well-informed. We have two Aussies (Australian Shepherds). They are terrific dogs. Very smart, loyal, sweet-natured, love to be with us and go with us. We really enjoy them. What you need to know is that they are working dogs and need something to do and lots of exercise. I run with mine every day (except Sunday) for at least 45 minutes and that seems to do the trick. They love games (throwing the ball,playing "tug," etc.). They are athletic and can catch about anything (chasing Frisbees, for example.) They are not a dog you can leave home alone all day. They need company. When our older dog was a puppy if we left her in the back yard alone and left the house for a couple of hours, she destroyed stuff. She did quickly outgrow that and it hasn't been a problem for years; the younger one never had that problem. Now, when you add a poodle to that gene pool I don't know what happens. I know poodles are very smart.

To get the terrific dogs we have, we had to train them not to bark once we tell them to stop (they are shepherds and have a guardian instinct -- so they'll warn you about perceived intruders, and will bark loudly at people passing your yard if they are outside, but they won't attack. To them, you are their "sheep" and they need to herd you and warn the shepherd of danger. (They will try to herd little kids, which is fun to watch.) They are so smart that they are easy to train and can do incredible things. They're strong-willed but eager to please. Once they "get" something they really get it. We love our two Aussies.

Hope that helps!

NorthwestUteFan
06-02-2016, 06:19 PM
We have a Dood. He is awesome. Sweet, smart, doesn't shed, loves kids, and is very easy to train.

But he barks at everything that walks past the house, and carries shoes outside and drops them (he brings us 'gifts' when we get home).

Doods are great. But the Australian Doodle scam is real and is abundant. We have friends who paid $3500 each for two of them. 'But they are trying to get the breed listed as an AKC registered breed!' they say. Whatever makes you happy at night.

Take Rocker's advice and get a shelter dog with a sweet Dr disposition and you will be fine.

If you want to spend a lot of money on an AKC breed get a Portuguese Water Dog. They are amazing, and are very similar to the breed the Aussie Doodle creators were shooting for (a re-imagination of the English Rough Water Dog, which no longer exists).

NorthwestUteFan
06-02-2016, 06:24 PM
Also our Dood is home alone all day and he does great.

UBlender
06-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the replies, everyone. My wife is pretty set on starting with a puppy right now (which eliminates Rocker's rescue suggestion) with the idea that down the road we may want to rescue a dog to provide a friend for this one.

My wife is a certified pet lover and my kids are young and energetic. My wife and I both run or walk almost daily. I think all of this will give the dog sufficient exercise and attention, although I'm sure there will still be the occasional day where we have to leave it alone for a good portion of the day. My biggest fear is that there will be too many of those days and the dog will turn destructive. Other than that everything sounds just about ideal.

LA Ute
06-03-2016, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the replies, everyone. My wife is pretty set on starting with a puppy right now (which eliminates Rocker's rescue suggestion) with the idea that down the road we may want to rescue a dog to provide a friend for this one.

My wife is a certified pet lover and my kids are young and energetic. My wife and I both run or walk almost daily. I think all of this will give the dog sufficient exercise and attention, although I'm sure there will still be the occasional day where we have to leave it alone for a good portion of the day. My biggest fear is that there will be too many of those days and the dog will turn destructive. Other than that everything sounds just about ideal.

If you have to leave the dog when it's young, it should be just fine if you leave it in a room with plenty of toys. Unsupervised, with the run of the yard or the house, is a recipe for trouble. So...don't worry! You can handle it!

"Loyal and obedient, Australian Shepherds will follow their pack leader (that's you!) to the end of the earth. They are highly skilled at herding and agility games. Unlike the Border Collie, the Australian Shepard has an 'Off Switch." Which means that they are just as happy to lay at your feet, as they are to play ball or any other 'job' you choose for them."

http://www.doodlesvilleva.com/aussiedoodle-info.php

NorthwestUteFan
06-03-2016, 07:27 AM
I was confused. I didn't realize Aussiedoodle was a mix of Australian Shepherd with a poodle. Those are adorable! I thought you were looking for an 'Australian Labradoodle', which are tremendous dogs but seem to command an exorbitantly price.

Either way, 'designer breeds' are a lot of fun, particularly those with poodle as part of the mix.

Our dog is a medium Goldendoodle. He weighs about 37#, and is 'fun sized'. He has a bigger bark than his size indicates, but I honestly think he would be a bad watch dog. He also has no concept of 'personal space' as he prefers to lie down on my feet when I am at a table or on the couch. It seems as though I am always tripping over him when I try move. I tried to keep him from sleeping on our bed, but my wife loves him so she won. He lives to go on walks and will grab his leash if anybody says the word 'walk' in casual conversation.

As with LA's Aussie Shepherds, Goldendoodles have an off switch and he is happy lying on the floor or couch for hours at a time, as long as we are around. It seems Aussiedoodles have a good blend of these traits.
Good luck! Dogs can be a tremendous addition to your life, especially if you make them part of the family.

LA Ute
06-03-2016, 07:50 AM
I was confused. I didn't realize Aussiedoodle was a mix of Australian Shepherd with a poodle. Those are adorable! I thought you were looking for an 'Australian Labradoodle', which are tremendous dogs but seem to command an exorbitantly price.

Either way, 'designer breeds' are a lot of fun, particularly those with poodle as part of the mix.

Our dog is a medium Goldendoodle. He weighs about 37#, and is 'fun sized'. He has a bigger bark than his size indicates, but I honestly think he would be a bad watch dog. He also has no concept of 'personal space' as he prefers to lie down on my feet when I am at a table or on the couch. It seems as though I am always tripping over him when I try move. I tried to keep him from sleeping on our bed, but my wife loves him so she won. He lives to go on walks and will grab his leash if anybody says the word 'walk' in casual conversation.

As with LA's Aussie Shepherds, Goldendoodles have an off switch and he is happy lying on the floor or couch for hours at a time, as long as we are around. It seems Aussiedoodles have a good blend of these traits.
Good luck! Dogs can be a tremendous addition to your life, especially if you make them part of the family.

Everyone I know who has a goldendoodle loves their dog the same way you do. Besides, they are cool-looking.

mUUser
06-03-2016, 08:14 AM

Crate training your puppy will be of infinite value in terms of providing a quiet getaway, potty training, leaving for a couple of hours, sleeping etc....

As the puppy grows, you'll find you'll use the crate less and less and may eventually put it away altogether, but, as your puppy grows the crate will be one of your best friends.

Personally, I'm a bully nut, with a particular love for Staffies, Frenchies and English Bulldogs.

Dogs with loving owners are awesome. Good luck.

Rocker Ute
06-03-2016, 11:49 AM
This is our rescue dog. Supposedly they picked him up 15 minutes before he was to be put down. You can tell he realizes he has a good thing in life now, very obedient and loving. On occasion when my kids have left the gate open he waits quietly by it for us to come home.

When we got him you could tell he had been abused severely. The first day I was taking him for a walk, he got his leash tangled around my foot so I lifted it up to get it untangled. He fell to the ground and peed out of fear that he was going to get kicked again. It took about a year for him to fully trust us even though he was very loving.

The previous owners also apparently abused him with forks or something. If you ever scoop out canned food with a fork and he sees it he'll run and hide under a chair.

But he really is the perfect dog, we didn't realize it (he is our first dog for both of us) until other people were like, "I've never seen such a good dog, he is amazing."

Anyway good luck, I am a converted dog lover.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160603/f61e7aeae122a705ec0fddb118f69b02.jpg

LA Ute
06-03-2016, 12:27 PM
This is our rescue dog. Supposedly they picked him up 15 minutes before he was to be put down. You can tell he realizes he has a good thing in life now, very obedient and loving. On occasion when my kids have left the gate open he waits quietly by it for us to come home.

When we got him you could tell he had been abused severely. The first day I was taking him for a walk, he got his leash tangled around my foot so I lifted it up to get it untangled. He fell to the ground and peed out of fear that he was going to get kicked again. It took about a year for him to fully trust us even though he was very loving.

The previous owners also apparently abused him with forks or something. If you ever scoop out canned food with a fork and he sees it he'll run and hide under a chair.

But he really is the perfect dog, we didn't realize it (he is our first dog for both of us) until other people were like, "I've never seen such a good dog, he is amazing."

Anyway good luck, I am a converted dog lover.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160603/f61e7aeae122a705ec0fddb118f69b02.jpg

:clap:

LA Ute
06-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Crate training your puppy will be of infinite value in terms of providing a quiet getaway, potty training, leaving for a couple of hours, sleeping etc....

As the puppy grows, you'll find you'll use the crate less and less and may eventually put it away altogether, but, as your puppy grows the crate will be one of your best friends.

Personally, I'm a bully nut, with a particular love for Staffies, Frenchies and English Bulldogs.

Dogs with loving owners are awesome. Good luck.

All true.

NorthwestUteFan
06-03-2016, 02:41 PM
Adorable dog, Rocker!

I agree with crate training. The thing to remember with puppies is if the puppy has an accident on the carpet it us YOUR fault. You absolutely must take the dog outside every few hours.

LA Ute
06-05-2016, 07:52 AM
Man’s Best Friend May Have Been Domesticated Twice

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/mans-best-friend-may-have-been-domesticated-twice-180959297/#seYDJvDloTyhcT8W.99

OrangeUte
06-17-2016, 03:51 AM
Just bought myself a golden doodle. Half golden retriever and half poodle. Needed a non shedder and I couldn't resist... Cutest pup I've ever seen.

OrangeUte
06-17-2016, 03:52 AM
And yes I'm up at 2:51AM taking her outside to pee. And, yes she failed and peed on the doormat instead of the grass.

LA Ute
06-17-2016, 08:14 AM
And yes I'm up at 2:51AM taking her outside to pee. And, yes she failed and peed on the doormat instead of the grass.

Congratulations. Don't worry, she will figure it out pretty soon. That is a smart breed.

"It's men in shorts." -- Rick Majerus

NorthwestUteFan
06-17-2016, 08:16 AM
Good pick. She is adorable. My 94 yr old neighbor liked my Goldendoodle so much he bought one for himself. She invigorates him and gives him a reason to live now that his wife has passed away.

mUUser
06-17-2016, 07:19 PM
Cute. If you're a good owner, in turn she'll be a good companion. I'm sweet on all dogs regardless of breed, but, am especially attracted to the bullies, in particular the Stafford, Frenchie and English Bulldog. Enjoy!

U-Ute
06-18-2016, 05:27 PM
Meet Loki the magnificent.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160618/11ce3850ccc2de650ca1a0cb34aaf60f.jpg

mUUser
07-18-2016, 05:46 PM
Am I to understand that Millcreek Canyon trails are closed to mountain bikes on odd numbered days, and dogs are allowed to be off-leash for hiking? Did I get that info right?

Any other off leash hiking areas in the Salt Lake area?

Rocker Ute
07-18-2016, 08:18 PM
Millcreek is the only canyon I know on the east side, the rest are watershed areas and no pets.

There is also the gulley at Tanner Park that is off leash. It is kind of woodsy.

LA Ute
08-30-2016, 12:18 PM
Their Masters' Voices: Dogs Understand Tone And Meaning Of Words
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/08/30/491935800/their-masters-voices-dogs-understand-tone-and-meaning-of-words?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160830

LA Ute
11-08-2016, 04:44 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161108/64834ca9f3dcb22bc1e17733575e3e70.jpg

mUUser
01-18-2017, 05:39 PM
Sadly, Montreal pushes through pit bull legislation after citizen killed by.......Boxer.

http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/appeal-court-overturns-suspension-of-montreals-pit-bull-bylaw

LA Times, Op-ed response.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-dickey-pitbull-ban-20161011-snap-story.html

Disclosure: I've owned 3 Staffordshire Bull Terriers in my adulthood. Each have loved me and my children.....well, have loved everyone's children. In England, they're known as the "Nanny Dog", a nickname earned because of their love for children. In fact, they're only breed to my knowledge whose AKC standards specifically include their love of children. In our case, they've been the most gentle dogs we've owned (save perhaps, our English Bulldog was was ridiculously gentle & loving). Admittedly, this love does not necessarily extend to other animals, though mine have always lived with at least one other dog. I wouldn't take them to the dog park. They tend to play too rough with most other dogs.

Scorcho
05-12-2017, 07:58 PM
sigh, our mini Dachshund started getting ill last night and gradually got worse. My wife and I took her to the vet, who then sent us to the animal hospital.

They put her in the ICU and were crossing our fingers that she makes it through the night and gets better over the next couple of days so she can come home.

LA Ute
05-13-2017, 08:35 AM
sigh, our mini Dachshund started getting ill last night and gradually got worse. My wife and I took her to the vet, who then sent us to the animal hospital.

They put her in the ICU and were crossing our fingers that she makes it through the night and gets better over the next couple of days so she can come home.

I hope she recovers!

Scorcho
05-14-2017, 02:45 PM
I hope she recovers!

:cry: She was improving yesterday, but this morning they called to recommend we put her down. She went into cardiac arrest before we got there.

humbling, sad day

RIP

Rocker Ute
05-14-2017, 04:01 PM
:cry: She was improving yesterday, but this morning they called to recommend we put her down. She went into cardiac arrest before we got there.

humbling, sad day

RIP

Sorry to hear this.

LA Ute
05-14-2017, 05:57 PM

humbling, sad day

RIP

So sorry, Scorcho. Saying good-bye to a beloved dog is just hard.

mUUser
05-14-2017, 07:00 PM

humbling, sad day

RIP

Very sorry. Each dog we lose, I swear I'll never get another. Its just too hard. But, I can't seem to help myself.

Did they give you a diagnosis for her illness?

Scorcho
05-14-2017, 09:06 PM
Very sorry. Each dog we lose, I swear I'll never get another. Its just too hard. But, I can't seem to help myself.

Did they give you a diagnosis for her illness?

They were pretty sure it was Cushings disease.

Our other dog seems a little lost, like who am I supposed to hang out with now?

so for Mother's Day I got my wife a trip to the animal hospital and some vet bills, happy Mother's Day, sigh.

thanks for all of the condolences.

mUUser
07-10-2017, 04:11 PM
This might be from last year, but, I just saw it today. Enjoy!!.......Bulldogs......LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0maaH2gUWa4

LA Ute
09-24-2017, 05:34 PM
News of the obvious:

Science says: Yes, your dog really does love you (http://nypost.com/2017/09/22/science-says-yes-your-dog-really-does-love-you/)

LA Ute
10-02-2017, 10:50 AM
A Word about Dogs

http://www.nationalreview.com/node/450897/primt

LA Ute
10-17-2018, 09:13 PM
Ugh. This is awful.

Former Utes football coach Ron McBride’s dog was mauled to death at a Murray kennel. Now he and his family are suing.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/10/17/former-utes-football/

Scorcho
02-14-2019, 06:27 PM
For Valentine's day it's a spontaneous trip to the animal hospital for me and my wife. Babysitting my daughters dog and the dog chewed threw a plastic rat trap and ate the poison inside. Sigh.

They've induced vomiting and she'll have to have a couple days of liquid charcoal treatments, but fortunately she'll be ok.

So romantic.

LA Ute
02-15-2019, 08:03 AM
For Valentine's day it's a spontaneous trip to the animal hospital for me and my wife. Babysitting my daughters dog and the dog chewed threw a plastic rat trap and ate the poison inside. Sigh.

They've induced vomiting and she'll have to have a couple days of liquid charcoal treatments, but fortunately she'll be ok.

So romantic.

Yep. Having a dog in the family is something like having a child or grandchild. Except they never become teenagers.

Scorcho
02-15-2019, 03:08 PM
Yep. Having a dog in the family is something like having a child or grandchild. Except they never become teenagers.

update: the dog is doing fine. She's part Husky/German Shepard. The vet said she vomited a bunch of plastic from the rat trap, the poison from the trap and a freaking sock. That dog is a menace! And I may have taken a hit of ever being able to be left alone with potential grand kids.

LA Ute
05-23-2019, 03:35 PM
Nice piece:

I Traded the 12-Step Program for a Dog (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/08/opinion/alcoholics-anonymous-sobriety-dog.html?em_pos=small&emc=edit_ty_20190509&nl=opinion-today&nl_art=10&nlid=30788195emc%3Dedit_ty_20190509&ref=headline&te=1)

mUUser
10-05-2020, 12:30 PM
How I feel about my dogs.....

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/life-in-dog-years?utm_source=pocket-newtab

jonathanfj69
09-03-2021, 12:37 AM
Sexy photo galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://chicagoerotic.iowacity.miaxxx.com/?aryanna free chubby granny porn pics horny men porn big frree teen porn movies free exotic porn comic galleries safe porn pic

jonathanfj69
09-03-2021, 12:43 AM
Sexy pictures each dayhttp://minneapolissex.moesexy.com/?wendy lyla lei porn star avy scott free porn password porn youngest ever looking free iphone amber rain porn scrotum massage porn

jonathanfj69
09-03-2021, 12:44 AM
Sexy teen photo gallerieshttp://douglassexyeyes.pontiacsczip.lexixxx.com/?desirae categorical porn muscular male porn group public porn art porn face carmen electra porn videos

jonathanfj69
09-03-2021, 12:46 AM
Hot sexy porn projects, daily updateshttp://sexyvedew.buon.ma.thuot.gigixo.com/?janae teen porn powered by phpbb gay torchure porn porn star haze raven riley porn biography fun free cartoon porn

jonathanfj69
09-03-2021, 12:53 AM
Hot new pictures each dayhttp://youngstuffporn.xblognetwork.com/?adeline tranny porn start in kentucky free young girl porn tube clips fee sex porn brazilian fart porn video download free emo porn

jonathanfj69
09-03-2021, 12:56 AM
Best Nude Playmates & Centerfolds, Beautiful galleries daily updateshttp://iligan.sexipitures.adablog69.com/?unique iree porn pierre ponr free 6 minutes of teen porn unerground porn tube free flash video porn downloads

jonathanfj69
09-03-2021, 12:59 AM
New super hot photo galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://lukecambellporn.instakink.com/?jade preprimary school porn porn strong girls jamie spears porn fake chubby freaks porn chocolate and mocha porn

jonathanfj69
09-03-2021, 01:01 AM
Hot galleries, thousands new daily.http://grandisland.freepornmwv.amandahot.com/?micah yourm amateur porn free comic 3d porn girls in tights porn dvx porn allison angel porn eskimo

jonathanfj69
09-03-2021, 01:03 AM
Free Porn Galleries - Hot Sex Pictureshttp://mygfsexypics.emden.adablog69.com/?kaley ifnal fantasy 8 nude porn you porn day by day porn stars pic the sims deluxe porn orgy porn tubes

jonathanfj69
09-03-2021, 01:04 AM
Teen Girls Pussy Pics. Hot gallerieshttp://hotysexyvideos.rostock.kanakox.com/?kendall free porn videos farm animal sex free latin gay porn tube white ghetto porn free amateur homemade porn video clips skin sex porn free

jonathanfj69
09-03-2021, 01:06 AM
College Girls Porn Picshttp://hotgirlsexxkolhapur.energysexy.com/?abigale brunette small tits porn star teen webcam porn search engine free gay black sex porn free porn gallery stockings catergory free porn movies hub tube sites

jonathanfj69
09-03-2021, 01:08 AM
Hot galleries, thousands new daily.http://fantasyfuckporn.gigixo.com/?ebony porn hub srip tease vedios beeb milf homemade porn free porn web kalli porn baby sitter porn movies

jonathanfj69
09-04-2021, 12:21 AM
Girls of Desire: All babes in one place, crazy, arthttp://channahonintellegentporn.hotnatalia.com/?tianna 100 free mobile phone porn real 8 porn block porn pornography block free croctube dp porn clips video porn creampies

jonathanfj69
09-04-2021, 12:31 AM
New super hot photo galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://waynesville.baileyrporn.gigixo.com/?jaycee women and sons porn houston 500 clips porn animal porn bloopers hardcore free live black gay porn teen brazillian gay porn

jonathanfj69
09-04-2021, 12:36 AM
Nude Sex Pics, Sexy Naked Women, Hot Girls Pornhttp://oaklyn.jonnyporn.topanasex.com/?emma gay athlete porn league of legends porn insert cock porn no registry free porn videos wwe mickey james porn

jonathanfj69
09-29-2021, 03:15 AM
Hot new pictures each dayhttp://celebrityporntabriz.sexjanet.com/?jayden milk porn trailer porn shop ohio free indian porn sites list black porn star sledge hammer hood porn videos

jonathanfj69
09-29-2021, 03:19 AM
Teen Girls Pussy Pics. Hot gallerieshttp://hotsexyoffice.saharanpur.miaxxx.com/?tatiana young sexy teen porn tube 8 free porn vidoes of megan fox classic porn kay parker hd animal porn samples porn host referrers

jonathanfj69
09-29-2021, 03:26 AM
Best Nude Playmates & Centerfolds, Beautiful galleries daily updateshttp://fedmomtube78.adablog69.com/?paola kelly mariina porn star free online fat black porn videos porn pittsburgh dr free porn keen porn vidios

jonathanfj69
09-29-2021, 03:30 AM
Teen Girls Pussy Pics. Hot gallerieshttp://howtobesensuousmainz.topanasex.com/?summer ivorian porn big black butt anal porn phat butt black porn msu college porn free porn of teen

jonathanfj69
09-29-2021, 03:31 AM
Browse over 500 000 of the best porn galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://stuttgarttop5sexiestmen.energysexy.com/?kaia free oldest granny porn movies rareware krystal porn cityboi gay porn chubby braces porn uncommon free porn sites

jonathanfj69
09-29-2021, 03:33 AM
Enjoy our scandal amateur galleries that looks incredibly dirtyhttp://naughtydating.hotnatalia.com/?ericka best porn free websites only the best girls porn meth addiction porn porn pictures rachael graves high def free porn clips

jonathanfj69
09-29-2021, 03:36 AM
Young Heaven - Naked Teens & Young Porn Pictureshttp://friedrichsdorfsixyvidiyo.kanakox.com/?kayley 3 some porns porn store in eastern paq free porn whithout a dirty name free victoria secret porn father daughters porn

jonathanfj69
09-29-2021, 03:38 AM
New hot project galleries, daily updateshttp://celebritypornabeokuta.energysexy.com/?berenice download porn video onto psp free brandy may porn submissive porn for women porn g ox bumping fur missionary porn

jonathanfj69
09-29-2021, 03:40 AM
New sexy website is available on the webhttp://sexygirlprint.sagaing.sexjanet.com/?norma her first porn movie young porn age 12 double licked porn filipina girls porn porn videos to home

jonathanfj69
09-29-2021, 03:43 AM
Hot teen picshttp://supergirl.hoterika.com/?julie porn star nikki wylde pushing it in porn hot japenese porn girls do porn freeones school girl porn xnxx

jonathanfj69
10-01-2021, 05:22 PM
Sexy photo galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://montreal.allmatureporn.hotnatalia.com/?jalynn ben 10 porn images free kids anime porn tube porn and torture free porn latina gangbang extreme fot porn galleries

jonathanfj69
10-01-2021, 05:28 PM
Browse over 500 000 of the best porn galleries, daily updqted collectionshttp://hanneloreqcporn.danexxx.com/?alycia flash porn behind lindsay lohan porn fakes beth ensor porn florida why do people view porn studies watch free porn for iphone

jonathanfj69
10-01-2021, 05:30 PM
New project started to be available today, check it outhttp://furth.sexyphotohothd.moesexy.com/?elyse porn actress blonde img src for porn arab boy and girl porn dustin gay porn how to get freeview porn channels

jonathanfj69
10-01-2021, 05:33 PM
Hot teen picshttp://wholesalegrillz.ozamizcity.lexixxx.com/?victoria porn of pussie big girls on young boy pornn free young virgin rapr porn porn retard 2009 jelsoft enterprises ltd chubby busty girl porn

jonathanfj69
10-01-2021, 05:35 PM
Sexy teen photo gallerieshttp://palaudatingzone.surgeryporn.sexjanet.com/?amira girl knights porn tiffany starks porn age 40 free porn sites classic porn honey wilder enormous tits free porn

jonathanfj69
10-01-2021, 05:37 PM
Young Heaven - Naked Teens & Young Porn Pictureshttp://zombiemission4.adablog69.com/?lydia gravvy porn mollie simms porn peru porn sites free adult porn search yuric porn

jonathanfj69
10-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Hot teen picshttp://freeteenpornwmv.lostinporn.relayblog.com/?valerie gay boys porn tube girl next door video porn new african american porn star cheer porn videos porn tube free bi fem movie

jonathanfj69
10-01-2021, 05:41 PM
Young Heaven - Naked Teens & Young Porn Pictureshttp://seaxygiral.vinhlong.topanasex.com/?kelsi free portugal porn vintage sister porn alexis may porn tube 8 free cody lane porn pics samoan porn

jonathanfj69
10-07-2021, 01:25 AM
Hot galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://pornbigbutss.hotnatalia.com/?peyton streaming lesbiab wrestling porn 36 c porn hot tattoo chick porn video largest number of porn pictures free porn guys jacking off

jonathanfj69
10-07-2021, 01:28 AM
New hot project galleries, daily updateshttp://bigfattits.regensburg.amandahot.com/?edith vixen porn pics porn stars penis sizes free porn south africa seb porn older younger lesb free porn

jonathanfj69
10-07-2021, 01:30 AM
Hot sexy porn projects, daily updateshttp://tgirlsporn.datil.kanakox.com/?alina indian young girls porn videos real p rivate porn movies extreme kream porn tube madeliene west porn dragon ball z porn quizs

jonathanfj69
10-07-2021, 01:32 AM
My new hot project|enjoy new websitehttp://davao.dailyxxxpics.kanakox.com/?ashtyn sexy halloween porn free free brutal ameature porn free homemade porn tnaflix young porn you tube porn maximum

jonathanfj69
10-07-2021, 01:35 AM
Browse over 500 000 of the best porn galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://dusseldorf.adaltimage.amandahot.com/?jade free porn huge cock fisting safe thumbnail porn free black hard porn movies vintage porn pics thumbs racist shit whore porn tube

jonathanfj69
10-07-2021, 01:40 AM
Free Porn Galleries - Hot Sex Pictureshttp://jolo.indiansexyworld.miyuhot.com/?adriana penthouse pets turned porn stars best handjob porn trailer free teen cumshot porn hot scot porn gay real hermaphadite porn

jonathanfj69
10-21-2021, 06:38 AM
Scandal porn galleries, daily updated listshttp://potsdamhotexypictures.hotnatalia.com/?dania brazillian porn pictures lake russell free porn movies crave cliff porn porn actris database british porn free stream

jonathanfj69
10-23-2021, 01:46 PM
Girls of Desire: All babes in one place, crazy, arthttp://forbes.taboporn.gigixo.com/?maritza school tube porn free letha weapons porn animine porn bad dog porn free porn jayna woods

jonathanfj69
10-26-2021, 07:40 AM
Daily updated super sexy photo gallerieshttp://agrinudesexfoto.sexjanet.com/?anastasia face in a hole porn free niki brooks porn free latina 3 some porn videos porn two girls sizzering cutie princess porn

jonathanfj69
10-26-2021, 07:51 AM
Sexy photo galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://pleikuhotandsexyp.hotnatalia.com/?jamie confidence of a porn star big floppy tit porn free lesian porn movies 3d porn red and green glasses mommy porn tube

jonathanfj69
11-08-2021, 06:04 AM
Browse over 500 000 of the best porn galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://amatuerxxxxporn.adablog69.com/?izabella porn sverige how to get free porn downloads justin barry porn kiara mia porn no member porn

jonathanfj69
11-08-2021, 06:07 AM
Teen Girls Pussy Pics. Hot gallerieshttp://nakedxxphotobaguiocity.danexxx.com/?dorothy free seduction amature porn food space porn space daily young sister porn videos family guy porn vidios hard gay porn pics

jonathanfj69
11-08-2021, 06:08 AM
Hot new pictures each dayhttp://crazysuckcock.howisuckdick.energysexy.com/?julie tube porn free videos candy suxxx porn youtube amatere porn heart porn free adult bsds porn

jonathanfj69
11-11-2021, 02:32 AM
Hot galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://jane.freepornspics.miyuhot.com/?baylee amatuer college porn free top 100 porn movie sites usenext porn want to be a porn free porn video search tgp

jonathanfj69
11-19-2021, 12:16 AM
College Girls Porn Picshttp://hualmayprono.movies.moesexy.com/?mckenzie free dirty teen porn thumb nails gilf porn tubes dark porn german soft porn mpegs free male amature gay porn

jonathanfj69
11-19-2021, 12:19 AM
Sexy photo galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://chesterrental.moosominyouhave.hoterika.com/?mina bristol porn star gag puke porn free films girl porn facjal mainstream stars who have done porn role play doctors free porn

jonathanfj69
11-19-2021, 12:20 AM
Enjoy daily gallerieshttp://rosenheimimej.sexy.hotnatalia.com/?alysha most beautiful women in porn videos denise murano huge clit free porn frer mobile porn free porn housewifes cougars married porn medieavl

jonathanfj69
11-19-2021, 12:22 AM
Hot new pictures each dayhttp://allisonpark.chuckoldporn.energysexy.com/?taliyah cara devine porn porn step dad gay porn star foxx bata porn sharing period dressed porn

jonathanfj69
11-19-2021, 12:32 AM
College Girls Porn Picshttp://tinghirjokesduringsex.sexjanet.com/?alejandra invisible man porn stream free adult and daughter lesbian porn free erotic ghost porn clips porn santa free porn torrent dowloads

jonathanfj69
11-19-2021, 12:35 AM
Scandal porn galleries, daily updated listshttp://henatporn.hotblognetwork.com/?ainsley porn dad wifes first black free porn videos kianna porn star free porn movies buttplugs cheerleader search porn

jonathanfj69
11-19-2021, 12:39 AM
Teen Girls Pussy Pics. Hot gallerieshttp://nabunturantophdsexy.sexjanet.com/?keeley amatateur porn free tenn porn clips young twinkies gay porn 100 free gay porn pic post hot chubby teen porn videos

jonathanfj69
11-19-2021, 12:49 AM
Girls of Desire: All babes in one place, crazy, arthttp://toyamadating.sexjanet.com/?yolanda brittany marie model porn ani james porn asian anime lesbian porn brazzers porn video forbidden porn pictures girl

jonathanfj69
12-03-2021, 05:08 PM
Sexy teen photo gallerieshttp://rexford.amandahot.com/?amanda classic sara young porn lonely english housewife porn sexy shemales porn black fat girl porn auntie porn tube

jonathanfj69
12-03-2021, 05:10 PM
Hot galleries, thousands new daily.http://channahonintellegentporn.hotnatalia.com/?aurora canada interracial porn niyati porn rusin poorn jordan lee porn movies mature porn galleries

jonathanfj69
12-21-2021, 03:12 AM
Big Ass Photos - Free Huge Butt Porn, Big Booty Picshttp://hentainudesexy.abohar.moesexy.com/?mercedes ichigo rukia porn mom teaching son porn cop porn torrent momsteachintgeens porn site free bi young porn

jonathanfj69
01-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Best Nude Playmates & Centerfolds, Beautiful galleries daily updateshttp://pro30black.jsutandy.com/?meadow hypnotized porn videos cranbrook porn site porn hole free porn sex tv french porn cum shots

jonathanfj69
01-09-2022, 09:52 AM
Hardcore Galleries with hot Hardcore photoshttp://animeporvideos.bestfreepoen.kanakox.com/?brandy amateur teen drunk porn cartoon porn siver lesbian free porn amateur my vidster gay male porn hockey fetish porn

jonathanfj69
01-09-2022, 09:54 AM
Browse over 500 000 of the best porn galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://pornsites.womansexyass.miaxxx.com/?jaylyn young squirting porn fat sexy grannies porn sex tubes pornstar porn yube golf porn girls free anime porn for mobile phone

jonathanfj69
01-09-2022, 09:56 AM
Browse over 500 000 of the best porn galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://cutesexybodygumushane.hoterika.com/?essence free porn videos of pinky porn personals mature breast video porn free rough hardcore porn videos all black porn full video

jonathanfj69
01-09-2022, 09:58 AM
My new hot project|enjoy new websitehttp://bustylatinamilf.gigixo.com/?nyah free hurt matue porn movies monster art porn porn salowe trent reznor porn superdick porn

jonathanfj69
01-09-2022, 10:00 AM
Browse over 500 000 of the best porn galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://cfnm.porn.mexicocity.alexysexy.com/?ashleigh best high heel thumbnail porn gangbus porn free porn friends mother free female face sitting porn videos real mother and daughter porn

jonathanfj69
01-09-2022, 10:07 AM
Enjoy our scandal amateur galleries that looks incredibly dirtyhttp://kavaratti.dexystory.miyuhot.com/?brianna homemade porn fromj ean the porn place porn eskimo teeniebopper club discreet gay dvd porn london paris asian porn dorm

jonathanfj69
01-22-2022, 12:10 PM
Free Porn Galleries - Hot Sex Pictureshttp://selkirkrex.danexxx.com/?abigale free porn videos insest porn is better here free very old porn movies abby winters free porn free jap student porn tube

jonathanfj69
01-22-2022, 12:14 PM
Hot galleries, thousands new daily.http://gaychatru.sexjanet.com/?rhiannon adam porn pic no porn foot fetish mindy vega stream porn muscle porn stars free arabian gay porn youtube

jonathanfj69
01-23-2022, 08:04 PM
Hot photo galleries blogs and pictureshttp://brightthemovie.miyuhot.com/?jazlyn tiger woods porn girlfriend mature mom fucking porn videos xxx pics teen porn watch free dog fuck girl porn looney toon porn pic

jonathanfj69
01-23-2022, 08:06 PM
My new hot project|enjoy new websitehttp://moesexy.com/?nyla utter filth porn porn star deedee hentai nurse sex anime porn hair cut tube movies porn direct tv free porn channel

jonathanfj69
01-23-2022, 08:11 PM
Teen Girls Pussy Pics. Hot gallerieshttp://muirbeach.guysoncamporn.amandahot.com/?jacey nice porn pictures slut lezbian porn pictures maxxcock gay free porn videos women in togas porn parties free small tit tene porn

jonathanfj69
01-23-2022, 08:13 PM
Hardcore Galleries with hot Hardcore photoshttp://cordeirovintageadult.hotnatalia.com/?rocio extrene free porn free online gay poprn moviesd porn video of seychelle gabriel poser porn nude sisters porn tube

jonathanfj69
01-23-2022, 08:15 PM
Enjoy daily gallerieshttp://terrehaute.stcloud.amandahot.com/?emilia anal mastubating porn videos free downloadable extreme porn xxx tube lisa cross bodybuilder porn puerto rico porn sites veluptuous teen porn

jonathanfj69
01-23-2022, 08:21 PM
Big Ass Photos - Free Huge Butt Porn, Big Booty Picshttp://gulbarga.webcammodel.amandahot.com/?annabelle abused bride porn thai porn compilation not only porn kelssey chase porn latin babe porn

jonathanfj69
01-23-2022, 08:31 PM
New sexy website is available on the webhttp://columbusfemdom.orlandoporntube.adablog69.com/?erica omar porn show breeding porn movies im a celebraty sam porn obese porn videos pirates streaming porn

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 05:48 AM
Hot sexy porn projects, daily updateshttp://webkameradating.moesexy.com/?margarita fuitbolista porn redhead porn soapy bonde porn online porn videos free porn stars tv

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 05:50 AM
Sexy photo galleries, daily updated picshttp://laxou.bdsexpics.amandahot.com/?penelope brenda werntz porn hot gay porn twinks tenage porn pic free pic russian porn model free porn amatuer jaguar

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 05:52 AM
New super hot photo galleries, daily updated collectionshttp://asianbeauty.energysexy.com/?vivian man sheep sex porn video 60 s american cartoonist porn pictures movie porn online streaming porn power rangers women at bachelor party porn

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 05:53 AM
New hot project galleries, daily updateshttp://shiligurisex.hd.adablog69.com/?ariel free full length porn women squirting interracial amateur porn galleries high quality rd porn groupsex porn free porn larissa

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 05:55 AM
Enjoy daily gallerieshttp://ap.da.loihotgirlsatwork.alexysexy.com/?joselyn hanti porn sexy big tites porn movi clips jamaican plums porn ipod midget porn you porn free public sex

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 05:57 AM
Hot sexy porn projects, daily updateshttp://pornstars.barranquilla.amandahot.com/?nancy free hardcore fetish porn streaming tube free extreme porn 18 free pain porn videos crossdressing porn vids cerebral palsy porn

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 05:59 AM
Hot galleries, thousands new daily.http://malebachhraon.gigixo.com/?paola boy lover porn amatuer homade wife porn videos naked free furry porn free beauty and the senior porn free reality porn shower scene

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 06:01 AM
New project started to be available today, check it outhttp://cartoongirlxxx.caloocancity.hotnatalia.com/?baby cfnm porn movie clips free porn videos naked teens african ladies porn full length middle age porn black beauties porn

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 06:04 AM
Hot sexy porn projects, daily updateshttp://essensnapcodesnudes.hoterika.com/?arielle policeman wife becomes porn queen defeating the porn stick free porn on my iphone new deepthroat porn honny mon porn

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 06:08 AM
Hot galleries, thousands new daily.http://ludhianarerotic.videos.sexjanet.com/?izabella best free tube porn site listing organized porn adrenalynn porn videos youngest co ed porn asian porn monster

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 06:11 AM
College Girls Porn Picshttp://guadalajara.anal.gigixo.com/?vanessa porn girls make guy eat cum girls eating out guys porn juggalette porn viodeos blue waffel porn free mom and daughter porn websites

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 06:13 AM
Hot new pictures each dayhttp://sexie.imagemangalore.gigixo.com/?magdalena hardcore butt porn sex fat porn moms tubes homemade porn thumbnails porn actress review amateurs porn listing

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 06:15 AM
Hot galleries, thousands new daily.http://bestpornsitsdagupan.city.energysexy.com/?tracy porn clips from penthouse porn star havana huge black cocks porn tubes latina porn tube free free porn sites sex with animals

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 06:17 AM
Nude Sex Pics, Sexy Naked Women, Hot Girls Pornhttp://shimoga.sexyjaponese.jsutandy.com/?tess glowstick girl porn porn sharing sights free porn facail priests porn porn pussy fetish

jonathanfj69
01-24-2022, 06:18 AM
Nude Sex Pics, Sexy Naked Women, Hot Girls Pornhttp://sexytubehdhorasan.miaxxx.com/?taryn foot porn vids amature porn viseos coming soon porn films covert missions gay porn porn ametuer