PDA

View Full Version : Sullied Name, Reputation Intact

Chad Sexington
02-22-2013, 07:52 PM
Looks like I was late to the party and someone (cough, cough...Moose...cough) co-opted my identity, or tried to.

Anyway, that tripe was not me.

I guess I will have to go with my 2nd choice of board identities, unless Jarid can help me out and somehow get me the Chad Sexington moniker...?

480ute
02-22-2013, 08:32 PM
I thought that seemed very un Chad
-like. Anyway the new name is just fine.

Devildog
02-22-2013, 08:43 PM
It sucks that some turd tried to be an ass and hand you the blame. Other people mentioned early that it was out of character for you.

Good to have you here... Hope they can figure out how to give ya back your name.

wally
02-22-2013, 09:01 PM
How can we trust that "hot magma chamber" is even the real Chad Sexington? I propose that the moniker "Chad Sexington" be cut in half and given to each poster laying claim to it.

Chad Sexington
02-22-2013, 09:24 PM
That's fair. I'll take Chad Sexington.

LA Ute
02-22-2013, 11:36 PM
Welcome to the real Chad.

San Diego Ute Fan
02-23-2013, 07:14 AM
Welcome aboard Chad.

MTM
02-23-2013, 08:36 AM
That's fair. I'll take Chad Sexington.

I thought Sex Chadington was nice.

Chad Sexington
02-23-2013, 08:50 AM
I thought Sex Chadington was nice.
I always thought MTM was good too...

macktruck32
02-23-2013, 01:03 PM
The Android avatar I see on my phone is definitely lacking in the mustachioed manliness department. Please rectify this soon.

Tacoma Ute
02-23-2013, 01:43 PM
It sucks that some turd tried to be an ass and hand you the blame. Other people mentioned early that it was out of character for you.

Good to have you here... Hope they can figure out how to give ya back your name.

That is absolutely the final straw for Moose as far as I'm concerned. He's been banned from almost every website known to man multiple times but when you stoop so low as to create an account in someone elses name and make posts that make them look bad, that is so far over the line. What is that guys deal anyway? What is his problem? His whole life seems to revolve around making people hate him on sports message boards.

Devildog
02-23-2013, 02:10 PM
That is absolutely the final straw for Moose as far as I'm concerned. He's been banned from almost every website known to man multiple times but when you stoop so low as to create an account in someone elses name and make posts that make them look bad, that is so far over the line. What is that guys deal anyway? What is his problem? His whole life seems to revolve around making people hate him on sports message boards.

http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.php?202-Chad-Sexington&p=2731&viewfull=1#post2731