PDA

View Full Version : Chad Sexington

Jarid in Cedar
02-23-2013, 12:34 AM
With some help from some friends, we have been able to determine that Hot Magma Chamber is the real Chad Sexington. Chad's moniker has been restored to the rightful owner and the dupe account banned.

The IP of the dupe matches Moose dupes from 2 other sites.

Now back to your regularly scheduled soap opera.

LA Ute
02-23-2013, 12:56 AM
Our game of whack-a-mole continues. Or maybe it's whack-a-Moose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wally
02-23-2013, 09:01 AM
I'll bet moose is lonely. Who can you boast of your message board hijinx to? Maybe he has a fellow weirdo that he confides in.

Rocker Ute
02-23-2013, 09:21 AM
I'm glad this all got resolved. Chad is a good egg and although he has a good handle on sarcasm (something which I really don't have) I was surprised by how he was acting. He gave my neighborhood free frozen custard once, how can you not like a guy like that?

Devildog
02-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Every time I see someone post about giving Moose another chance... I remember all these situations he has created on different boards.

That dude just enjoys crapping on the carpet. He probably doesn't get invited to many parties IRL.

U-Ute
02-24-2013, 10:52 AM
I'll bet moose is lonely. Who can you boast of your message board hijinx to? Maybe he has a fellow weirdo that he confides in.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people like him around... they are the types of people that call 911 and tell them something bad is going down at Clint Eastwood's house (http://www.antimusic.com/news/13/February/ts22Clint_Eastwood_Swatted.shtml).