PDA

View Full Version : Red Rocks 2016

U-Ute
06-26-2016, 08:37 PM
MyKayla Skinner will be on the team in 2016. She's competing for a spot on the US Olympic gym team for Rio tonight.

Diehard Ute
06-26-2016, 08:48 PM
MyKayla Skinner will be on the team in 2016. She's competing for a spot on the US Olympic gym team for Rio tonight.

She has 3 more days she has to survive in July to make the team.

She's extremely strong on vault/beam/floor. She's weak on bars (international wise, she'll be fine in college) so that's keeping her in the 5-10 range. She won't compete bars if she makes the Olympic team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwight Schr-Ute
06-27-2016, 05:14 PM
I'm not sure if the terminology, but it seems that she did well enough to advance to Olympic Trials.

Diehard Ute
06-27-2016, 07:02 PM
I'm not sure if the terminology, but it seems that she did well enough to advance to Olympic Trials.

Yes. Now she has 3 more days of completion. She's officially on the senior US team, but has to make the Olympic team.

concerned
06-27-2016, 08:44 PM
My daughter was just showing me Simone Biles videos tonight. Says she could be the best ever; could win six gold. I cant believe the explosion on her floor routine; its like she is jumping off a diving board or trampoline. Same with her vault and beam.

U-Ute
07-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Skinner named as an alternate to Rio.