PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see on this board?

Moose
08-18-2016, 01:55 PM
First off, I'd like to see some of the old gang from CougarUteForum.com. That includes:

Jeff Lebowski
grapevine
PaloAltoCougar
kccougar
Goatnapper'96
YOhio

Correct me if I'm wrong and some of those already frequent this board. I always enjoyed their participation even though they're cougs. Especially grapevine, what a joy he is.

I'd also like to see some of those that defected from cougarboard.com to form their own sect apart from CougarUteForum.com. This includes:

Mike Waters

And of course there are several members of Utefans.net that I'd love to see post here:

uteaholicslc
89Ute
VegasUte
MightyAlaskanUte
pangloss
SforkUte
midnightversion
heartlessute
KTownUte
PortlandUte
jhill
paqogomez
Comrade Crimson
JazzyUte
RaiderUte

These members would all be great additions to the board. Let me know which ones you want or add to the list. We should all make a goal to convert two new people per week to this site. I think I can get one per week just myself using The Commitment Pattern skills.

U-Ute
08-19-2016, 08:20 AM
First off, I'd like to see some of the old gang from CougarUteForum.com. That includes:

Jeff Lebowski
grapevine
PaloAltoCougar
kccougar
Goatnapper'96
YOhio

Correct me if I'm wrong and some of those already frequent this board. I always enjoyed their participation even though they're cougs. Especially grapevine, what a joy he is.

I'd also like to see some of those that defected from cougarboard.com to form their own sect apart from CougarUteForum.com. This includes:

Mike Waters

And of course there are several members of Utefans.net that I'd love to see post here:

uteaholicslc
89Ute
VegasUte
MightyAlaskanUte
pangloss
SforkUte
midnightversion
heartlessute
KTownUte
PortlandUte
jhill
paqogomez
Comrade Crimson
JazzyUte
RaiderUte

These members would all be great additions to the board. Let me know which ones you want or add to the list. We should all make a goal to convert two new people per week to this site. I think I can get one per week just myself using The Commitment Pattern skills.

The fact that you didn't include either runnutz or ColoUte makes this list irrelevant.

NorthwestUteFan
08-19-2016, 08:49 AM
I think a lot of those people can't post here because some douchebag already registered using their names.

U-Ute
08-19-2016, 09:15 AM
I think a lot of those people can't post here because some douchebag already registered using their names.

If you have any specifics, PM them to me.

Dwight Schr-Ute
08-19-2016, 02:46 PM
Maybe I wasn't on uf.n early enough but was there a time when Sfork and midnightversion were more than 100% snark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocker Ute
08-19-2016, 05:45 PM
Maybe I wasn't on uf.n early enough but was there a time when Sfork and midnightversion were more than 100% snark?

There was a time when sfork was mister positivity. Freels.

LA Ute
08-19-2016, 06:04 PM
There was a time when sfork was mister positivity. Freels.

He came here for a while and said he was trying to start over. Not sure why he stopped.

chrisrenrut
08-19-2016, 06:16 PM
He came here for a while and said he was trying to start over. Not sure why he stopped.

My guess is that there just isn't enough grab-ass going on here for those types. Twitter seems to suite that better.