PDA

View Full Version : NFL Survivor Pool 2016

DrumNFeather
08-29-2016, 12:40 PM
We are a mere 10 days from the start of the NFL season, and you know what that means...Survivor Pool time.

This year we're gonna do it for some scratch from the jump, so the only question is whether or not we go with a $5 buy-in or a $10 buy-in. Last year we finished with $55 in the pot, and I know we can do better than that this year.

Picks can be made by replying to this thread or by PMing me.

Funds will be collected in advance via paypal and distributed once we have a winner.

The only thing left for you to do is 1) Tell me if you are in and 2) Vote on what the buy-in will be.

I am running this across both boards, UB5 and CS, so hopefully we'll get a decent amount of folks to make it fun.

Good luck,

DNF.

Mormon Red Death
08-30-2016, 06:43 AM
I'm in for $10

DrumNFeather
08-30-2016, 02:48 PM
Rules have been modified slightly:

We are a mere 10 days from the start of the NFL season, and you know what that means...Survivor Pool time.

This year we're gonna do it for some scratch from the jump, and it will be a $10 buy-in.

If you are eliminated, you can buy back in for $20.00. However, should you do this you will have to pick 2 winners per week for the remainder of the season. You will also lose the number of teams per the week you are buying back in. When you buy back in, you forfeit all of the teams you've used...win or lose.

Picks can be made by replying to this thread or by PMing me.

Funds will be collected in advance via paypal and distributed once we have a winner.

Good luck,

DNF.

DrumNFeather
09-07-2016, 08:02 AM
I think we're up to about $180 in the overall pot. A lot of CSers in the contest, but I think only MRD is in from here. Let's go!

Mormon Red Death
09-07-2016, 08:13 AM
Kansas city

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

DrumNFeather
09-09-2016, 01:52 PM
We might be up to $200 if anyone here is interested.