PDA

View Full Version : Jazz fans. If you could only keep two of the young promising studs who is it?

Tacoma Ute
02-23-2013, 12:08 PM
This is a tough one for me.

redpatty
02-23-2013, 12:58 PM
This is a tough one or me too. I really like all four players. I voted Favors/Hayward, but they are three years into their development whereas Kanter and Burks are only two and that's probably making a difference right now.

During the Jazz/GSW game, all four were playing together with Earl at pg. That was some fun basketball to watch.

Tacoma Ute
02-23-2013, 01:04 PM
This is a tough one or me too. I really like all four players. I voted Favors/Hayward, but they are three years into their development whereas Kanter and Burks are only two and that's probably making a difference right now.

During the Jazz/GSW game, all four were playing together with Earl at pg. That was some fun basketball to watch.

Yeah. After I made the poll I probably stared at it for over 10 minutes trying to decide. I could easily make a case for every option. I probably should have voted "too hard to choose".

redpatty
02-23-2013, 01:06 PM
Hopefully we don't have to choose. If nothing else, we need the Underkanter around for his wardrobe and mic drops. Not to mention he's a beast.

Tacoma Ute
02-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Hopefully we don't have to choose. If nothing else, we need the Underkanter around for his wardrobe and mic drops. Not to mention he's a beast.

The best game I remeber seeing him play was that game last season when they beat the Lakers at the Staples Center on a Sunday night. He was a monster that night. The man's potential is through the roof.

Utah
02-23-2013, 01:14 PM
Too early to tell. They need more playing time. All 4 have bad amazing moments and total WTF moments.