PDA

View Full Version : Garth Brook Tour Dates

Brohat
01-13-2017, 10:40 AM
Garth brooks is a famous country singer, so don't miss the possibility to visit garth brooks tour vegas (http://garthbrooktourdates.com/)

Rocker Ute
01-13-2017, 10:55 AM
When I was in high school and when I thought I was funny, my friends and I would ask anyone in a cowboy hat and striped shirt if they were Garth Brooks. Most of the time they weren't.

Dwight Schr-Ute
01-13-2017, 12:35 PM
Hey Brohat, if you ever need a place to stay when you come to Vegas to see Garth (or Chris Gaines, if he's still doing that) you've got a spot at my place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocker Ute
01-13-2017, 12:45 PM
We're all Brohats here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mUUser
01-16-2017, 11:00 AM
My minds eye saw "Garth Ute" Tour Dates, and got pumped for a second. But, only for a second. In the dozen or more years I've been here (UFN, CUF, UB5), he's the only guy I've met in person. He loves baseball and was interested in meeting my dog.....so by any standard that makes him a good dude.

chrisrenrut
01-16-2017, 04:22 PM
My minds eye saw "Garth Ute" Tour Dates, and got pumped for a second. But, only for a second. In the dozen or more years I've been here (UFN, CUF, UB5), he's the only guy I've met in person. He loves baseball and was interested in meeting my dog.....so by any standard that makes him a good dude.

Maybe I just don't hang the same internet places he does, but with his prolonged absence, I assumed a cabal of Comcast executives and Obama supporters has kidnapped or killed him.