PDA

View Full Version : Brekkott Chapman

UtahDan
02-18-2013, 11:54 PM
Sounds like this could be a major turning point player for the program if we can get him, but he is starting to garner a lot of interest outside of Utah as well.

U-Ute
02-19-2013, 09:26 AM
Sounds like this could be a major turning point player for the program if we can get him, but he is starting to garner a lot of interest outside of Utah as well.

I hope we land him. Last year and this year proved that K can teach defense. The Utes just need a bit more offensive firepower. This kid seems like the kind that can really push us back into the upper half of the league.

Jeromy in SLC
02-19-2013, 01:01 PM
A kid like this in your back yard is a must get. I am not saying that missing out on Chapman will be a disaster. There are rumors that he wants our of state (rumors, nothing heard directly by me), and if that is the case, there is nothing Coach K can do. But it would be huge to get him for this class.

SoCalPat
02-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Outside of Bill Foster, there hasn't been a period of sustained Utah success that didn't have a good chunk fueled by landing top in-state talent. Larry's future here doesn't hang on one player but I think, given the opportunity, would be candid enough to admit that landing Chapman could really help him build something decent here.

Mormon Red Death
02-19-2013, 04:07 PM
You can't win them all in recruiting. He would be a nice get but I won't call this class a failure without him.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2