PDA

View Full Version : REMINDER: Gymnastics meet vs NC State and East Provo Ecclesiastical College

H Man
03-01-2013, 11:09 AM
AT the Madrassa tonight.

March out is at 6:45.

Come support our Red Rocks whoop on some Zoobie ass

jdart
03-01-2013, 01:39 PM
We'll be there. this is a big event because Utah really needs to get some good road meets to help themselves, and this will be the most comfortable road meet they see with a large Utah contingent.

Does anyone know the rotation for tonight's meet? If I was Provo, I would start Utah on bars, then have them finish beam, floor, vault. Not let them get any momentum early

sharpone
03-01-2013, 06:44 PM
AT the Madrassa tonight.

March out is at 6:45.

Come support our Red Rocks whoop on some Zoobie ass

I've never watched a non-olympic gymnastics meet before, but since you so graciously reminded us I will turn it on.

It'll be nice to watch us win something after last night's debacle.

sharpone
03-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Wow Utah completely smoked the other 2 teams. Too bad BYUtv's broadcast was so terrible. I didn't realize Utah has beat BYU 31 straight times and holds an 81-2 record vs BYU. Not much of a rivalry there, is it? :)

Diehard Ute
03-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Wow Utah completely smoked the other 2 teams. Too bad BYUtv's broadcast was so terrible. I didn't realize Utah has beat BYU 31 straight times and holds an 81-2 record vs BYU. Not much of a rivalry there, is it? :)

And one of those losses was a Utah forfeit. The judging was so bad Marsden pulled the team after 3 events.

CardiacCoug
03-03-2013, 03:35 PM

Gymnastics smack. I love it. :rofl:

big z
03-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Gymnastics smack. I love it. :rofl:

We could throw some football smack out there, but that's really not much of a contest lately either. :moon: