PDA

View Full Version : House Of Cards on Netflix

Sheik Yerbouti
03-13-2013, 10:54 AM
I finally got around to watching the first 3 episodes last night...Wow, that is some good stuff. Kevin Spacey is, as usual, brilliant. I really like the supporting cast as well. Nice DC insider political intrigue, without the heavy-handed sanctimony, a la West Wing.

Netflix has come out swinging with a home run in this new digital age of creating TV shows independently.

NorthwestUteFan
03-13-2013, 12:26 PM
I have yet to watch House of Cards, but am thrilled with 'other media' developing programming. Google is allegedly putting together up to 100 channels of streaming content.

I watched Lilyhammer and enjoyed it, and can't wait for Arrested Development in May.

Sheik Yerbouti
03-13-2013, 01:41 PM
Agreed about Arrested Development. If House of Cards is any indication of how good AD will be, I'm excited. I don't expect AD to fall off at all from the previous seasons.

NorthwestUteFan
03-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Arrested Development is supposed to be the same cast and production (Ron Howard, Mitchell Hurwitz, and Brian Grazer) so it should be great.

There is also a new Werewolf show that could be fabulous. Eli Roth (Hostel, etc) and Daren Sarafian (House, Lost, Fringe, Nikita) are producing and directing it.