PDA

View Full Version : Skins/Themes

old_gregg
02-19-2013, 10:55 AM
JiC, is there any way you could enable the default vBulletin skin? Something without the red background might make it less obvious that I am not being productive.

Jarid in Cedar
02-19-2013, 02:27 PM
I have had a few other requests for the same, in the next few days, I will put out a"white" version of the skin. I will then post even it is complete

wuapinmon
02-19-2013, 03:59 PM
I would welcome a white skin. The all red background isn't easy on my eyes (not being sarcastic). I have a corneal abrasion that scarred in the middle of my left eye, and this red background makes it look like there's a rod-shaped bacteria floating everywhere I look.

Art Vandelay
02-19-2013, 04:21 PM
I would welcome a white skin. The all red background isn't easy on my eyes (not being sarcastic). I have a corneal abrasion that scarred in the middle of my left eye, and this red background makes it look like there's a rod-shaped bacteria floating everywhere I look.
Good thing you joined the church when you did, or you might have lost all of your eyesight.

old_gregg
02-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Good thing you joined the church when you did, or you might have lost all of your eyesight.

unfortunately, wuap still has to nair his palms twice a day.

wuapinmon
02-19-2013, 07:30 PM

No one told me about that rule until AFTER I was baptized.

unfortunately, wuap still has to nair his palms twice a day.

I quit doing that....the hair prevents chafing.