PDA

View Full Version : Sniff, Sniff....I smell football

Jarid in Cedar
03-18-2013, 11:11 PM
Spring camp starts tomorrow. I am more anxious about this spring camp than any season in recent memory. We have lots of question marks that I hope will get addressed before fall camp starts. Linebacker and secondary are the two position groups that I am going to part most attention. Plenty of bodies at each place (except safety), so i think we should find answers over the next 4 weeks.

What are the sorties that you are most interested in following this spring?

utebehindenemylines
03-19-2013, 07:15 AM
What this offense is actually going to look like.

Didn't we hear in spring camp last year that they were going to utilize the 'hurry up'? Yet we consistently snapped the ball with 1 second left on the play clock.

UTEopia
03-19-2013, 08:28 AM
I think the inability to utilize the "hurry up" was a function of having an inexperienced play caller, having few games where the offense was in good down and distance situations on a regular basis and trying to shorten the games. It also became more difficult with a true freshman QB.

This should be a very interesting spring with question marks all over the field. There is not one position group I feel totally confident about and there are a few where we need unknown and untested players to step up in a big way: OL, DL and CB. There are others where we know the players but we either need them to step up and play to their potential (WR LB and S) or build depth (RB). I guess the one group I feel best about is TE and we don't really know how big of a role they will play in the offense.

Crimsonute
03-19-2013, 01:28 PM
Here's the notes with Roster and other info.
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/utah/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2012-13/misc_non_event/fbspring1.pdf

Crimsonute
03-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Wow. You thought the swim team training was inhumane...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3uS3r-3mGgI

LA Ute
03-19-2013, 01:34 PM

Rats. Now parents will complain and the seeds of scandal will have been sown.

OrangeUte
03-19-2013, 04:42 PM

wow. that isn't even close the the workout i do in the winter off-season.

Hadrian
03-19-2013, 06:04 PM
I attended practice today. Wilson does look like the best QB of the bunch, but Schultz isn't too far behind. I didn't know Brandon Cox was left handed.

The tempo on offense was definitely faster than last season, if this practice was any indication.

Diehard Ute
03-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Guess I won't mention all the players who pushed Alex Gehrke around on his motorcycle as punishment back in the day ;)

DrumNFeather
03-19-2013, 06:38 PM
Spring camp starts tomorrow. I am more anxious about this spring camp than any season in recent memory. We have lots of question marks that I hope will get addressed before fall camp starts. Linebacker and secondary are the two position groups that I am going to part most attention. Plenty of bodies at each place (except safety), so i think we should find answers over the next 4 weeks.

What are the sorties that you are most interested in following this spring?

I think our LBs are a huge piece of what will allow us to compete in the Pac 12 consistently. I'd like to see how that position has improved. I keep hearing about depth (though Victor Spikes sounds like he's gone) and I'd like to see that translate on the field in 2013.

Dwight Schr-Ute
03-19-2013, 07:57 PM
I think our LBs are a huge piece of what will allow us to compete in the Pac 12 consistently. I'd like to see how that position has improved. I keep hearing about depth (though Victor Spikes sounds like he's gone) and I'd like to see that translate on the field in 2013.

It was nice to hear Kyle on 700 today talk about how disappointing the LBs were last year and the emphasis the position is going to receive. Hopefully we see a ton of improvement.

Hadrian
03-19-2013, 09:14 PM
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/utes/56032616-89/utes-utah-erickson-game.html.csp

One thing is for sure, Lucky Radley's visor looks badass.

http://s17.postimage.org/r4bas9rof/Lucky.png

hardcoreUTE
03-20-2013, 12:17 AM

Making Lozano do that floor push seems inhumane.

And damn does Lucky look fast. Wonder if we'll see more of him this season.

big z
03-20-2013, 07:28 AM
Guess I won't mention all the players who pushed Alex Gehrke around on his motorcycle as punishment back in the day ;)

Gehrke was one of my favorite coaches, loved that man!

Utah
03-20-2013, 11:27 AM

That's the thing, we have talent at that position. What I saw last year out of the LB'ers was two things:

1 - Too much thinking going on. When you have to think about your assignment and process, you are 1/2 a step behind, which means you now have a big, ugly OL in your face. Once they get more experience they will be reacting, 1/2 quicker, and in those holes

and

2 - Too much "hero" ball. Players not doing their job, and being caught out of position.

Both of those are easy fixes with good coaches. The good news is, we have OUTSTANDING coaches. I would be shocked if our defense takes a step back this year. Toss in an offense that can actually have more than 3 plays? It would not surprise me if this defense was much better than last year's.

Just off of scores, if Utah can add 0.5 pts a drive (about six points a game), we would have won 3 additional games last year. That doesn't even take into account giving the defense more time to rest with the improved scoring. Coming off last year, I see us around 6 wins. If Erickson can improve the offense, I could see us getting 8 or 9.

SavaUte
03-20-2013, 11:42 AM
That's the thing, we have talent at that position. What I saw last year out of the LB'ers was two things:

1 - Too much thinking going on. When you have to think about your assignment and process, you are 1/2 a step behind, which means you now have a big, ugly OL in your face. Once they get more experience they will be reacting, 1/2 quicker, and in those holes

and

2 - Too much "hero" ball. Players not doing their job, and being caught out of position.

Both of those are easy fixes with good coaches. The good news is, we have OUTSTANDING coaches. I would be shocked if our defense takes a step back this year. Toss in an offense that can actually have more than 3 plays? It would not surprise me if this defense was much better than last year's.

Just off of scores, if Utah can add 0.5 pts a drive (about six points a game), we would have won 3 additional games last year. That doesn't even take into account giving the defense more time to rest with the improved scoring. Coming off last year, I see us around 6 wins. If Erickson can improve the offense, I could see us getting 8 or 9.

I've been a downer on this football season all off season, but your comments make me a little more optimistic.

Hot Lunch
03-20-2013, 01:32 PM

and

I disagree with this. I think that we don't have Pac-12 talent at linebacker right now. I like Hooker. I hope he adds some size this off season but he is the only LB on the roster that I personally think would see playing time at other Pac-12 schools not named Colorado and Wazzu.

Jarid in Cedar
03-20-2013, 01:46 PM
I disagree with this. I think that we don't have Pac-12 talent at linebacker right now. I like Hooker. I hope he adds some size this off season but he is the only LB on the roster that I personally think would see playing time at other Pac-12 schools not named Colorado and Wazzu.

I W would add Hales as well. He just needs to avoid the concussion bug.

Hot Lunch
03-20-2013, 02:31 PM
I W would add Hales as well. He just needs to avoid the concussion bug.

I agree with this. I like Hales and I like his athleticism. His injury issue has been bad. Not only the concussions but didn't he have issues with a hamstring? After those two, I would be o.k. with the others trying to find themselves on Weber St or SUU's rosters.

Utah
03-20-2013, 04:01 PM

I disagree. LT and VJ are middle linebackers and PAC-12 talent level (I don't think that Whitt is that far off either). What they aren't is LB'ers against 3-5 wide sets, nickel backers, etc.

Blechen, Reilly, Hale, and Hooker are great passing backers.

Orchid and Palamo are great outside LB'ers in a 3-4 defensive front.

We have the talent, we just need to use that talent in certain situations better. What we don't have is a Shaq Thompson, a guy who can do it all. BUT, with this defensive philosophy, I don't know if we need a guy like that. With how good the D-line is under Whitt, we just need guys that know their roles and coaches that put those guys in the best situations.

OrangeUte
03-20-2013, 10:34 PM
I disagree. LT and VJ are middle linebackers and PAC-12 talent level (I don't think that Whitt is that far off either). What they aren't is LB'ers against 3-5 wide sets, nickel backers, etc.

Blechen, Reilly, Hale, and Hooker are great passing backers.

Orchid and Palamo are great outside LB'ers in a 3-4 defensive front.

We have the talent, we just need to use that talent in certain situations better. What we don't have is a Shaq Thompson, a guy who can do it all. BUT, with this defensive philosophy, I don't know if we need a guy like that. With how good the D-line is under Whitt, we just need guys that know their roles and coaches that put those guys in the best situations.

Palamo? I don't remember seeing him anywhere besides special teams. Maybe I'm wrong, but to call him "great" is a stretch. That said, I hope you are right. Three years ago I watched him dominate the Rugby Sevens competition. I've been waiting to hear some noise from him for 2 years now. I hope this proves to be a big year for him.

Utah
03-21-2013, 07:48 AM
Palamo? I don't remember seeing him anywhere besides special teams. Maybe I'm wrong, but to call him "great" is a stretch. That said, I hope you are right. Three years ago I watched him dominate the Rugby Sevens competition. I've been waiting to hear some noise from him for 2 years now. I hope this proves to be a big year for him.

Great is relative here. Everyone says he is very good at getting to the QB. One of the OL in a 3-4 ONLY rushes the QB. He would be very, very good at that. I think that the coaching staff had trustworthy, reliable, experienced guys at LB that they could put out there and forget about them.

Last year they learned that they couldn't do that. They had to make sure the right guys were out there at the right times. We have talent. Just not all wrapped up in one player.

Utah
03-21-2013, 07:50 AM
Also, we have "football" players. Guys like Reilly, Blechen, Orchid, etc that can play multiple positions depending on match ups.

I bet we see A LOT of different looks this year from the front 7. I bet we see anything from one down lineman to 5-6 depending on the situation.

utebehindenemylines
03-21-2013, 09:42 AM

Am I the only one who wants to try these kind of workouts? That one at the beginning with the lights alternating is awesome!

Diehard Ute
03-21-2013, 10:26 AM
Am I the only one who wants to try these kind of workouts? That one at the beginning with the lights alternating is awesome!

From what I've read this was a winter workout ending competition.

While they do some unique things to train it sounds like this was a special event where the team was split into competitive squads.

Jeromy in SLC
03-27-2013, 05:01 PM
Now that spring is one week in, thoughts from those whom have been fortunate to witness practice? I only know what I have read at Utezone.

OrangeUte
03-27-2013, 06:31 PM
A buddy of mine told me Trevor Riley was playing on a leg with a torn meniscus and ACL and is out for spring ball, but is projected to be at R end on the D line. I had no idea since I have been so swamped at work. Riley is one of my favorites - he reminds me of the Rydalch boys on the great Majerus teams - grit amplifying athleticism... My friend also reports that Coach Whit has praised Travis Wilson for his general muscle strength and particularly his throwing strength and hopes with his experience he will change from being a 1 read only qb. He also told me that Brandon Cox is going to be a player, he will be in the wild cat formation this year for sure and he has heard from coach Erikson that he is an accurate passer.

I know that the tempo has not been as quick as Whit wants, so hopefully that becomes a real focus during practices. That urgency all practice long will spill over into games.

the tribune had a nice article today on Kenneth Scott and the other receivers running up in the hills behind federal heights to get in better shape. I like hearing those kinds of things. These kids are busy with school and social lives, but the fact that they are voluntarily working hard to get in better shape is awesome.

Hockeybeard
03-28-2013, 01:20 PM
Trevor Reilly hurt his knee LAST spring. He played the entire year on a bum knee and is recovering from offseason knee surgery. In my own estimation, if he can survive this year healthy the dude is going to have a great year and be the focal point on that right side. Nate Orchard can be his counterpart on the other side and with an improved LB core, the front 7 looks to be sneaky good.

Hadrian
03-29-2013, 01:29 AM
Now that spring is one week in, thoughts from those whom have been fortunate to witness practice? I only know what I have read at Utezone.
I've been to four practices, so here are some observations for ya (mostly offense):
-York and Radley make a good one-two punch. York is big and physical while Radley is small and fast. Karl Williams deserves his scholarship.
-Wilson is the best QB overall. His arm looks just as strong as Schultz's arm.
-The WRs are big and athletic. Sometimes they make amazing catches and sometimes they have inexplicable drops.
-The O-line has depth.
-Sharrieff Shah is the loudest coach on the field. He's fun to watch.
-The offense is snapping the ball much faster than last season and I haven't seen them huddle once.

sharpone
03-30-2013, 11:09 PM
-York and Radley make a good one-two punch. York is big and physical while Radley is small and fast. Karl Williams deserves his scholarship.
-Wilson is the best QB overall. His arm looks just as strong as Schultz's arm.
-The WRs are big and athletic. Sometimes they make amazing catches and sometimes they have inexplicable drops.
-The O-line has depth.
-Sharrieff Shah is the loudest coach on the field. He's fun to watch.
-The offense is snapping the ball much faster than last season and I haven't seen them huddle once.

I made it out to practice today, first one this year. Figured I'd add some thoughts since I haven't seen any posted about today yet. I didn't have a roster sheet with me so forgive me if I misattribute any plays, etc.

Overall the offense dominated the defense, moving the ball with ease and with a bunch of chunk yardage plays. The offensive tempo was amazing, and a fresh sight. The ball was being snapped with 20+ seconds left on the play clock regularly. Offense did have a few missteps though, early QB/RB exchange issues led to back to back fumbles, and the ball was put on the ground a couple times after that as well. IIRC Cox also threw a pick. One of the things the impressed me the most I think was the improvement in O-Line. I'm not a huge football technical nerd, so I can't speak to specifics, but from this layman's perspective the pass protection was awesome and the run blocking was improved. Both Wilson and Schultz had plenty of time to sit back, make multiple reads and throw gashing strikes.

Wilson's arm strength seems to have improved over last year, he had quite a bit of zip on the ball and good accuracy. He also looks bigger/more filled out, hopefully that will translate to durability. Schultz still has amazing arm strength, he really can deliver the ball on a line. Both of those QB's had great command of the offense, even with the quick tempo. If, God forbid, we end up having to rely on the backup QB this year, I'm a lot more confident in the situation than in previous years. Schultz is pushing Wilson hard, and that's a good thing. Cox looked promising as well, although we didn't get to see as much of him as the other 2. Receiver drops were troubling, mostly in the 2nd string. Thinking back the past couple of years, there have been some inexplicable drops during the season and every year I hope that it gets fixed. I guess I will have to hope the same thing this year.

The running back group looks deep and ready to fill the hole that JWIV left. Even with Oliver and York out today. Karl Williams was very impressive, literally trucking people on his way to 10+yd gashing runs. He just refuses to be tackled and is a load to bring down. Reminds me a lot of Matt Asiata in that regard. Radley ran nicely as well, shifty with great cuts. There was another kid who impressed (Pool?) at the RB position, I believe it was a HB screen which he broke to the house from about the 30yd line. Memory is a little fuzzy here. I should've wrote this earlier. Maybe someone with a better one can help me out here.

I'll concur with Hadrian, Shaw is the loudest man on the field and quite possibly the loudest man I've ever heard in real life. I love his energy. Speaking of CB's McGill looks very good, to me he looks like an NFL player, physically speaking - I expect big things out of him this year. D did have a few bright spots today, a couple nice pass break ups, a strip for fumble after a long pass completion, and an interception. Don't really have many other insights into the D at this point.

I tend to get nervous when the offense does so well in practice, wondering what that might mean about our defense. In this case, watching the explosiveness of it, I am cautiously optimistic. However I do hope that the upcoming scrimmage shows some defensive improvements and it's not just the offense having their way.

Watching spring football is both exciting and depressing when you consider how long it is until actual games are back ;)

Signing off for now,
--sharpone

OrangeUte
03-31-2013, 08:23 AM
I made it out to practice today, first one this year. Figured I'd add some thoughts since I haven't seen any posted about today yet. I didn't have a roster sheet with me so forgive me if I misattribute any plays, etc.

Overall the offense dominated the defense, moving the ball with ease and with a bunch of chunk yardage plays. The offensive tempo was amazing, and a fresh sight. The ball was being snapped with 20+ seconds left on the play clock regularly. Offense did have a few missteps though, early QB/RB exchange issues led to back to back fumbles, and the ball was put on the ground a couple times after that as well. IIRC Cox also threw a pick. One of the things the impressed me the most I think was the improvement in O-Line. I'm not a huge football technical nerd, so I can't speak to specifics, but from this layman's perspective the pass protection was awesome and the run blocking was improved. Both Wilson and Schultz had plenty of time to sit back, make multiple reads and throw gashing strikes.

Wilson's arm strength seems to have improved over last year, he had quite a bit of zip on the ball and good accuracy. He also looks bigger/more filled out, hopefully that will translate to durability. Schultz still has amazing arm strength, he really can deliver the ball on a line. Both of those QB's had great command of the offense, even with the quick tempo. If, God forbid, we end up having to rely on the backup QB this year, I'm a lot more confident in the situation than in previous years. Schultz is pushing Wilson hard, and that's a good thing. Cox looked promising as well, although we didn't get to see as much of him as the other 2. Receiver drops were troubling, mostly in the 2nd string. Thinking back the past couple of years, there have been some inexplicable drops during the season and every year I hope that it gets fixed. I guess I will have to hope the same thing this year.

The running back group looks deep and ready to fill the hole that JWIV left. Even with Oliver and York out today. Karl Williams was very impressive, literally trucking people on his way to 10+yd gashing runs. He just refuses to be tackled and is a load to bring down. Reminds me a lot of Matt Asiata in that regard. Radley ran nicely as well, shifty with great cuts. There was another kid who impressed (Pool?) at the RB position, I believe it was a HB screen which he broke to the house from about the 30yd line. Memory is a little fuzzy here. I should've wrote this earlier. Maybe someone with a better one can help me out here.

I'll concur with Hadrian, Shaw is the loudest man on the field and quite possibly the loudest man I've ever heard in real life. I love his energy. Speaking of CB's McGill looks very good, to me he looks like an NFL player, physically speaking - I expect big things out of him this year. D did have a few bright spots today, a couple nice pass break ups, a strip for fumble after a long pass completion, and an interception. Don't really have many other insights into the D at this point.

I tend to get nervous when the offense does so well in practice, wondering what that might mean about our defense. In this case, watching the explosiveness of it, I am cautiously optimistic. However I do hope that the upcoming scrimmage shows some defensive improvements and it's not just the offense having their way.

Watching spring football is both exciting and depressing when you consider how long it is until actual games are back ;)

Signing off for now,
--sharpone

Great write up and thanks!

Did the practice involve much tight end usage on the offense?

Applejack
03-31-2013, 08:55 AM
Can anyone who has attended practice make a guess at starting D-lineman? Thanks in advance.

Jarid in Cedar
03-31-2013, 09:14 PM

Signing off for now,
--sharpone

Thanks for the write up. For those of us who do not live on the Wasatch front, these reviews are wonderful

UTEopia
03-31-2013, 09:39 PM
Can anyone who has attended practice make a guess at starting D-lineman? Thanks in advance.

I think at Nose/Tackle we will see a rotation of Tenny, Stevie, Seni and LT. Things might change with the incoming freshmen and the Juco kid. Things are more problematic at DE. I think that Nate and Reilly will be the mainstays, but Dimick is coming on strong and will get some PT. The freshmen may also play a role and Tenny could get some time against downhill running teams.

Brian
03-31-2013, 09:41 PM
great review, sharpone. Thanks!

How much of the 1st D was out there?
It seems like I remember hearing most years is that the D is way ahead of the O. So, I take this as good news.

sharpone
03-31-2013, 10:15 PM
Did the practice involve much tight end usage on the offense?

Yes, quite a bit. Murphy had a TD, a bullet over the middle in a redzone snap. I believe this one was on the highlights on KSL. Another guy caught my eye with a good day, I believe it was #85 Greg Reese. He Looked like a WR to me, but a gentleman sitting by me corrected me and told me he actually plays TE. He was reminiscent of a Vernon Davis type player. Very fast, large frame and great hands.

How much of the 1st D was out there?
It seems like I remember hearing most years is that the D is way ahead of the O. So, I take this as good news.

Unfortunately I can't say from myself because I didn't have a roster on me, and I was paying most of my attention to the offense. My understanding listening to Sitake post practice interview is that there were quite a few 1st D guys in the pit nursing injuries, but he wasn't too happy with the defensive performance regardless.

One topic I forgot to cover in my original writeup was place kicking. In a nutshell, it was very worrisome. Many many misses to the few and far between makes. All kicks attempted were live. Coach Whitt did say in his post practice interview that there is some help in this area coming in the fall. I sure hope that pans out, I can see several games this year coming down to a kick. Punting on the other hand looked like it should be a strength again (hopefully one we don't have to utilize TOO often ;)), Hackett looks as good as he did last year.

I will try and bring a roster and take notes at the next scrimmage I make it to.

OrangeUte
04-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Sharpone - did you get to see much of Palamo?

http://m.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile3/56089689-219/defense-reps-utah-utes.html.csp

I want him to break out so badly. Watching that kid/young man play rugby was just plain awesome.

crazyute
04-01-2013, 10:40 PM

Signing off for now,
--sharpone
one thing to remember about the defense is a lot of them are out with injuries right now.

crazyute
04-01-2013, 10:44 PM

LE- reilly, dimick
DT- palepoi, tui'kalavatou
DT- seni, LT
RE- orchard, palamo

Applejack
04-02-2013, 07:02 AM
LE- reilly, dimick
DT- palepoi, tui'kalavatou
DT- seni, LT
RE- orchard, palamo

No Fakahafua?

LA Ute
04-02-2013, 07:11 AM
No Fakahafua?

He changed his name to Orchard.

Hot Lunch
04-02-2013, 08:08 AM
For those that have seen practice, what are your thoughts on the LB's? I have read some mixed reports on them. I hope to get up to the scrimmage Friday afternoon.

Applejack
04-02-2013, 09:18 AM
He changed his name to Orchard.

Interesting. I did not know that.

LA Ute
04-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Interesting. I did not know that.

Yeah, I didn't mean to be so terse (I was walking the dog when I posted that). The Orchard family took Nate in at an important time of his life and he decided to take their name. Story here (http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865576801/Ute-football-New-name-same-game-for-Utah-defensive-end-Nate-Orchard.html?pg=all) and here (http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/utes/54971729-89/nate-utah-lily-fakahafua.html.csp).

crazyute
04-02-2013, 02:45 PM
For those that have seen practice, what are your thoughts on the LB's? I have read some mixed reports on them. I hope to get up to the scrimmage Friday afternoon.

here is what the depth looks like right now.

SLB- norris, malafua
MLB- fehoko, filiaga
WLB- hale, hooker

the linebackers have looked much improved. they will look even better when blechen gets back and takes the SLB starting spot. we will be much more athletic and faster. fehoko has improved him agility. however he will never be mistaken as a flyer. but he is a physical presence inside. filiaga will be used as a short yardage guy right now. he is really big and physical, but doesn't move real well. goaline or short yardage packages will be his specialty. hale and hooker are going to have a great battle at that WLB spot. both are very fast and athletic. hooker is out with a concussion right now however. norris has looked pretty good too. he is really big and athletic. infact he is a kid i would like to see moved to MLB. the freshman masina has looked ok. he needs to add strength however. but he is a long athletic kid that has a bright future.

jason whittingham has been moved to DE which will be a good move for him.

utebehindenemylines
04-02-2013, 03:31 PM
hooker is out with a concussion right now however.

IIRC that's his 2nd concussion in like 6 months. Not a very good sign.

Jarid in Cedar
04-02-2013, 03:51 PM
IIRC that's his 2nd concussion in like 6 months. Not a very good sign.

Hale was the one who missed the end of last year with a concussion. Hooker was out with a knee injury.

Hot Lunch
04-02-2013, 07:01 PM
jason whittingham has been moved to DE which will be a good move for him.

Because he is around 225, this move probably indicates he will never see the field again.

Diehard Ute
04-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Believe at his last weigh in he was 253.....

GarthUte
04-02-2013, 07:40 PM
What is the date of the spring game this year? I see that there is a scrimmage on the 5th - is that the game?

Hot Lunch
04-02-2013, 07:42 PM
Believe at his last weigh in he was 253.....

Really? He didn't look a pound over 227.5 last year in games.

Diehard Ute
04-02-2013, 07:44 PM

He looked pretty big at the dunk contest they had at the last basketball game. Definitely bigger than the 220 range. I was surprised

Hot Lunch
04-02-2013, 07:44 PM
What is the date of the spring game this year? I see that there is a scrimmage on the 5th - is that the game?

It is the 20th.

Diehard Ute
04-02-2013, 07:45 PM

April 20th, seems to always be the third Saturday of April. They scrimmage a couple of times before the spring game.

GarthUte
04-02-2013, 08:06 PM
It is the 20th.

April 20th, seems to always be the third Saturday of April. They scrimmage a couple of times before the spring game.

Thanks guys. I've now got it written on the calendar that's hanging on the wall in the kitchen.

crazyute
04-02-2013, 09:34 PM

that is why they have been in an offseason program bulking up. yes last year he was that weight but he has added weight this winter.