PDA

View Full Version : The Official "I Hate Kentucky" Thread

SoCalPat
03-19-2013, 07:48 PM
God bless Robert Morris. Not proud to be behind them in number of postseason wins vs. Kentucky in the last 50 years, but for a night, I'm certainly happy to be behind them.

Snowman
03-20-2013, 06:14 AM
Honestly, I don't hate Kentucky. The relationship has been far too one-sided to be considered a rivalry. Still I'm happy for Robert Morris. I also am glad to see the one and done system take a big hit. Team basketball is good for college and the NBA.

UtahsMrSports
03-20-2013, 08:28 AM
Honestly, I don't hate Kentucky. The relationship has been far too one-sided to be considered a rivalry. Still I'm happy for Robert Morris. I also am glad to see the one and done system take a big hit. Team basketball is good for college and the NBA.

Thats probably why I hate them so bad.; because of the one-sided nature. Love seeing them lose anywhere, anytime.

U-Ute
03-20-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm calling it now: Kentucky will be in the Elite Eight next year, if not the Final Four.

But there will be a lot of puking and "Robert F******g Morris!" between now and then.

U-Ute
08-20-2014, 02:09 PM
This thread needs more posts.

LA Ute
08-20-2014, 03:02 PM
This is a Louisville shirt but the colors and the sentiment work:

You can get lots of such items from HaterSports (http://www.hatersports.com/i-hate-kentucky-t-shirt-for-louisville-fans.html). They haven't got any stuff for Western college teams yet, however.

U-Ute
08-21-2014, 09:34 AM
I'm calling it now: Kentucky will be in the Elite Eight next year, if not the Final Four.

But there will be a lot of puking and "Robert F******g Morris!" between now and then.

I just realized how right I was with that prediction.

LOL