PDA

View Full Version : Urban Meyer is my Homie..

dabrockster
03-27-2013, 06:51 PM
Greetings from dabrockster:

Hoping that my "Official tOSU and Urban Meyer Era Begins" thread has more success here.. ;).

All seriousness. Want to mingle with you fine folks too, so hope you don't mind me introducing myself. And I'll try and behave.. I have only posted once, not browsed as much as I should but will change..

How did you pick your Moniker?

I have been called this name pretty much my whole life (Play on my name). I use it on all messageboards (CUr..Err.. CS, themat.com, buckeyeplanet.) I frequent.

How did you discover UB5?

word has spread on CB of this cool lace by Exute. So I jumped at the chance..

How many states/countries have you lived in?

6 Montant, Az., Utah, Guatemala, Alabama, Ohio

What are your Sports Loyalties?

BYU, Boise State (Little Bro. was AA for them), tOSU, Raiders

What was the moment that cemented your Ute Fanhood?

I am not a Ute fan but I do share a love for the color red.

What do you currently do for a living?

I am a administrator for the state of Ohio.

Are your religiously affiliated, and if so, what is your current standing?​

LDS born and raised, still active, in EQP -1st councilor (I know, not much of a selection, but I pass the buck to the 2nd councilor). Have my faults that I need to work on.. That's for sure..

Greetings..

GarthUte
03-27-2013, 09:53 PM
Welcome. Glad to see you show yourself over here.

Jarid in Cedar
03-27-2013, 10:03 PM
Welcome brock, just take it easy on the tattoo videos ;)

Sullyute
03-27-2013, 11:00 PM
Welcome brock, just take it easy on the tattoo videos ;)

Welcome aboard and I second jarid's suggestion.

dabrockster
03-28-2013, 05:18 AM
I see the word has spread...:Ashamed:

Applejack
03-28-2013, 06:42 AM
Welcome, thebrockster. Did you graduate from TOSU or did you come to your Buckeye fandom later in life?

dabrockster
03-28-2013, 11:56 AM
Welcome, thebrockster. Did you graduate from TOSU or did you come to your Buckeye fandom later in life?

I am originally from Arizona. I came home off my mission. Was in the process of applying for BYU and joining the wrestling team when I was told the program was cut. Deflated, I continued at UVSC and met my wife from Ohio. I applied to BYU and Ohio State, BYU wanted me to do a summer run before they fully accepted me, and Ohio State accepted me outright. Rather then wait a year (Fall semester was starting), we left and came out to Ohio. This was in 2000, and I have been here ever since (Damn place just won't let me head south)..