PDA

View Full Version : You guys blew it on the forum name

FMCoug
02-19-2013, 01:08 PM
You should have called this forum School Of The Prophets.

NorthwestUteFan
02-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Good point. IIRC a few people mentioned that name, but the decision was made to stick with forums named after buildings.

p.s. Welcome to this forum!

Solon
02-19-2013, 02:22 PM
I also think the "Institute of Religion" is a little more inclusive of all religions. Granted, the building itself is LDS, but the idea is pretty broad.

I also liked "Swearing Elders," but that's already taken (it's an interesting blog).

Pheidippides
02-19-2013, 02:40 PM
I also think the "Institute of Religion" is a little more inclusive of all religions. Granted, the building itself is LDS, but the idea is pretty broad.

I also liked "Swearing Elders," but that's already taken (it's an interesting blog).

I, for one, welcome the openness of the name. I have this great thread I want to start on Buddhism.

UtahDan
02-19-2013, 02:51 PM

He has signed up here but can out himself. :)

UtahDan
02-19-2013, 02:52 PM
I, for one, welcome the openness of the name. I have this great thread I want to start on Buddhism.

I would participate in that. Much that I like in that, somethings I don't.

execUTEioner
02-26-2013, 01:30 PM
School of the Prophets is the name of UB5's version of the crypt.