PDA

View Full Version : Thought it was time to say Hi

N25
04-01-2013, 03:52 PM
I signed up here months ago, first time I've posted...or really even looked around. Pretty sure most of you already know me, if you don't, now is your chance.

LA Ute
04-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Now you've got us curious, N25. Here's one of the "approved" templates for self-introduction. Please fill it out!

How did you pick your Moniker?

How did you discover UB5?

How many states/countries have you lived in?

What are your Sports Loyalties?

What was the moment that cemented your Ute Fanhood?

What do you currently do for a living?

Are your religiously affiliated, and if so, what is your current standing?​

Jarid in Cedar
04-01-2013, 04:36 PM
how is your surgery recovery?

N25
04-01-2013, 04:39 PM
Alright, Fine.

How did you pick your Moniker? It is the section where my Football tickets are. I've always used it for all forums and social media.

How did you discover UB5? Shasta emailed me to tell me about it.

How many states/countries have you lived in? Only lived here in Utah. I know boring.

What are your Sports Loyalties: Obviously Utah is number 1 no matter what. NBA: I have always been a jazz fan, so them. Baseball: Raider got me liking the Giants. NFL: Who ever has the most Utes. Husband is from Pittsburgh so it used to be them but I mostly just root for whatever team the Ute boys are on.

What was the moment that cemented your Ute Fanhood? When I was born. I have no idea, it has always been cemented. But I did reach a new level of respect when part of the Football team visited my son at Primary Children's after his Open Heart Surgery.

What do you currently do for a living? I am an Un paid Tech for a Kindergarten class. Started after son had surgery loved it and stayed. Will be returning next year, un paid, just cause I love kindergarten so much.

Are your religiously affiliated, and if so, what is your current standing?​ Baptized LDS, Not particularly active nor live by those standards. Live in a great ward with greater people. Just try and be a good person and have Christian values.

N25
04-01-2013, 04:41 PM
Super, Slow.... Still in boot until the 16th, and I supposed to be on crutches for at least another week. Chances are if you see me, I am not on my crutches.

LA Ute
04-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Welcome, N25!

Applejack
04-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Welcome, North End Zone Twenty-Five!