PDA

View Full Version : What happened to CUF?

SeattleUte
04-02-2013, 10:41 AM
Karma. Good riddance.

SeattleUte
04-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Of course I'm kidding. I hope JL is okay.

Jeff Lebowski
04-02-2013, 11:00 AM
In case you missed it:

http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.php?582-Happy-Aprils-Fools-Day

Clark Addison
04-02-2013, 11:03 AM
In case you missed it:

http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.php?582-Happy-Aprils-Fools-Day

Is there a new ETA?

Jeff Lebowski
04-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Is there a new ETA?

Sometime in the next hour (I hope).

UteBeliever aka Port
04-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Moose is getting more sophisticated.

yohio
04-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Karma. Good riddance.

Fuck you. We're done.

Katy Lied
04-02-2013, 11:51 AM
who said that? It's bugging me.

wuapinmon
04-02-2013, 11:58 AM

No way that's actually YOhio.

GarthUte
04-02-2013, 12:00 PM

Agreed. It's gotta be moose.

Mormon Red Death
04-02-2013, 12:02 PM

Mike Waters on cougarguard.com in an argument with Seattle Ute.

SeattleUte
04-02-2013, 12:07 PM

Of course it's yohio.

UtahsMrSports
04-02-2013, 12:10 PM
Wouldnt it be fun to meet moose or his pal hoyos revenge in real life? I wonder what they are like?

LA Ute
04-02-2013, 12:17 PM

Agreed.

wuapinmon
04-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Agreed.

Oh, he'd say that, but there'd be sarcasm behind it. My particular reading noted none.

Jeff Lebowski
04-02-2013, 12:36 PM

Nope. It was Mike Waters to UtahDan.

Jarid in Cedar
04-02-2013, 12:38 PM
It is YO. His Carbonite genetics tend to leak out of the well polished facade from time to time. Good to see him recognize who he is and embraced it.

wuapinmon
04-02-2013, 12:43 PM
No one moved CUF to CG during the down time. UB5 is the preferred surrogate.

FN Phat
04-02-2013, 12:57 PM
No one moved CUF to CG during the down time. UB5 is the preferred surrogate.

They are revealing tales of the past. A history that you and I were not part of.

Jeff Lebowski
04-02-2013, 01:57 PM
We are back up.

PaloAltoCougar
04-02-2013, 02:36 PM
We are back up.
But apparently not for long...

Jeff Lebowski
04-02-2013, 03:01 PM
But apparently not for long...

Yep. Attacked returned. *#$@%@@!!

LA Ute
04-02-2013, 03:02 PM
Sorry, JL.

pellegrino
04-02-2013, 03:04 PM
Yep. Attacked returned. *#$@%@@!!
do you know where they're coming from? Who's trying to put us out of business?

woot
04-02-2013, 03:09 PM
If this keeps up I'm going to have to start liking Utah sports teams! CUF is my last connection! Help me Dude!

Katy Lied
04-02-2013, 03:23 PM
Hey, let's use this thread as the backup communications channel for CS! Nobody's DDSing this baby.

PaloAltoCougar
04-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Hey, let's use this thread as the backup communications channel for CS! Nobody's DDSing this baby.

It's like when a different faith's church burned down in our area and we loaned them our building for meetings until they found alternate facilities. Thanks, UB5!

Applejack
04-02-2013, 04:07 PM
If this keeps up I'm going to have to start liking Utah sports teams! CUF is my last connection! Help me Dude!

My plan has begun to take root! With CougarUteStadium down, we have the opportunity to begin spreading the gospel of the University that Brigham Young actually founded.

We will start, of course, with the Cougar fans who are completely non-believing, inactive mormons: Woot, Flystripper, etc. This is the low-hanging fruit. Why cheer for a University that centers around beliefs you find incredible or even harmful? After that, we target the ProgMos - Lebowski, PhilippDiddy, etc. Just like gay marriage, it might take awhile to come to the light for these folks, but it's inevitable. The last stage will be the Legacy Donors: PaloAlto, Pelegrino, etc. This is the hardest case to make. I'll turn missionary duties over to LAUTE on this one.

Unfortunately, some hearts are hardened beyond the power of the Holy Ghost of Majerus: Surfah, Cougjunkie. But, as the scriptures say, "There must be a light and a dark, or something like that."

HuskyFreeNorthwest
04-02-2013, 04:34 PM
My plan has begun to take root! With CougarUteStadium down, we have the opportunity to begin spreading the gospel of the University that Brigham Young actually founded.

We will start, of course, with the Cougar fans who are completely non-believing, inactive mormons: Woot, Flystripper, etc. This is the low-hanging fruit. Why cheer for a University that centers around beliefs you find incredible or even harmful? After that, we target the ProgMos - Lebowski, PhilippDiddy, etc. Just like gay marriage, it might take awhile to come to the light for these folks, but it's inevitable. The last stage will be the Legacy Donors: PaloAlto, Pelegrino, etc. This is the hardest case to make. I'll turn missionary duties over to LAUTE on this one.

Unfortunately, some hearts are hardened beyond the power of the Holy Ghost of Majerus: Surfah, Cougjunkie. But, as the scriptures say, "There must be a light and a dark, or something like that."

Who is PhillipDiddy? Also why don't I count?

Jeff Lebowski
04-02-2013, 04:39 PM
We are down for another day. The attacks bring down not just our site but every site on the same server (theoretically, it could impact this site as we share the same hosting company) so they have no choice but to shut down the IP address when the attack is happening. Sorry.

Just got off the phone with the hosting service. Looking into some nuclear options.

I appreciate our UB5 friends letting me provide some updates here.

Katy Lied
04-02-2013, 04:41 PM

No kidding? Pellegrino is a legacy donor?

Jeff Lebowski
04-02-2013, 04:42 PM

Ha. Thanks. I need a laugh or two right now.

HuskyFreeNorthwest
04-02-2013, 04:46 PM
I don't think the real YOhio would use the language of the gutter like that. I'd guess that it could be a failed 80s child star usurping the good name of YOhio like Fred Savage or the Silver Spoons guy.

Viking
04-02-2013, 04:58 PM
I don't think the real YOhio would use the language of the gutter like that. I'd guess that it could be a failed 80s child star usurping the good name of YOhio like Fred Savage or the Silver Spoons guy.

I don't know yohio in person but no way that's the real one.

clackamascoug
04-02-2013, 05:13 PM
If CS is not up soon, we're gonna have to start a Bigfoot thread here to keep up with the pending breakthrough news.

Applejack
04-02-2013, 05:30 PM

You are a tough sell because you have a second (or first?) love that is also in conference cahoots with the Utes. We would, of course, love to have you on the bandwagon, but Oregon loses very few recruits to the Utes.

mpfunk
04-02-2013, 05:44 PM

You are a Duck fan. We can't compete with Uncle Phil's money.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

LA Ute
04-02-2013, 06:09 PM

Notwithstanding their hardness of heart, we must press on.

Harry Tic
04-02-2013, 06:58 PM
We are down for another day. The attacks bring down not just our site but every site on the same server (theoretically, it could impact this site as we share the same hosting company) so they have no choice but to shut down the IP address when the attack is happening. Sorry.

Just got off the phone with the hosting service. Looking into some nuclear options.

I appreciate our UB5 friends letting me provide some updates here.

Sorry to hear about the problems, JL. Maybe it's time for the laying on of hands. Or the careful application of a boot straight to, well, wherever a boot would go in this case.

(Maybe this is just my inherent Mormonness, but when stuff like this happens, I secretly feel that somehow I did it--somehow one of my posts broke the website. Come to think of it, if you need any further proof that Mormons are really of the house of Israel, just look at how Mormons and Jews do guilt like nobody's business).

Viking
04-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Sorry to hear about the problems, JL. Maybe it's time for the laying on of hands. Or the careful application of a boot straight to, well, wherever a boot would go in this case.

(Maybe this is just my inherent Mormonness, but when stuff like this happens, I secretly feel that somehow I did it--somehow one of my posts broke the website. Come to think of it, if you need any further proof that Mormons are really of the house of Israel, just look at how Mormons and Jews do guilt like nobody's business).

No one can guilt like an unmarried, 50-yr old female Catholic theology teacher.

OrangeUte
04-02-2013, 07:12 PM
That sucks. Does anyone know who did it to CS yet? If this was Moose, how pathetic.

LA Ute
04-02-2013, 07:14 PM
That sucks. Does anyone know who did it to CS yet? If this was Moose, how pathetic.

Yes. No matter who did it, pathetic. Losers.

Jeff Lebowski
04-02-2013, 08:30 PM

That would be my guess.

LA Ute
04-02-2013, 08:52 PM
That would be my guess.

If so he has moved beyond being an insufferable jerk to malicious and illegal behavior.

wuapinmon
04-02-2013, 09:26 PM
No one can guilt like an unmarried, 50-yr old female Catholic theology teacher.

I'll see your 50-yr old female Catholic theology teacher, and raise you one BYU religion professor who taught her class that oral sex was a sin against nature. My BIL and his wife believe this, the poor poor bastards. They're going through life never knowing such sublime pleasures because of one teacher's %^&&*()(&^ prudishness. One of my SILs got raunchy one night while we were all sitting around playing cards, and my other SIL, all haughty, told the story about their prof, and then said, "It's not natural." My response, something like, "It feels pretty damned natural to me," is still among my favorite things I've ever said.

clackamascoug
04-02-2013, 10:10 PM
I'll see your 50-yr old female Catholic theology teacher, and raise you one BYU religion professor who taught her class that oral sex was a sin against nature. My BIL and his wife believe this, the poor poor bastards. They're going through life never knowing such sublime pleasures because of one teacher's %^&&*()(&^ prudishness. One of my SILs got raunchy one night while we were all sitting around playing cards, and my other SIL, all haughty, told the story about their prof, and then said, "It's not natural." My response, something like, "It feels pretty damned natural to me," is still among my favorite things I've ever said.

Animal.

Harry Tic
04-02-2013, 10:11 PM

What's the deal with this Moose person? Is he some kind of renegade Chinese hacker? Signs of the times from the Bible, I tell ya.

Jarid in Cedar
04-02-2013, 10:20 PM

That would be my guess.

Not his M.O. I would guess RF before moose.

Viking
04-02-2013, 10:25 PM
That would be my guess.

If he has a consistent IP address and you have more to go on than just suspicion, I think you can easily get at the guy and refer the case for prosecution. You could file civil charges as well.

that guy has problems...

wuapinmon
04-02-2013, 10:40 PM
I highly doubt that RF cares at all about CUF anymore. His absence here (I imagine he doesn't even know it exists) should give us an indication that it isn't him. Because, if it were, you just know that he couldn't resist showing up and being coy.

Switzerland
04-02-2013, 10:43 PM
FWIW, years ago Webmonkey had a problem on UFN by a poster named xx96, who liked to attack his servers. Webmonkey ultimately became so upset by the repeated attacks that he spent a great deal of his personal time and resources to track him down, and found that he worked in the pharmacy at the Springville Wal-Mart.

Whether he and Moose are the same is anyone's guess.

CardiacCoug
04-02-2013, 10:43 PM
I highly doubt that RF cares at all about CUF anymore. His absence here (I imagine he doesn't even know it exists) should give us an indication that it isn't him. Because, if it were, you just know that he couldn't resist showing up and being coy.

You mean like Viking is doing?

(kidding, Viking) :D

hardcoreUTE
04-02-2013, 10:53 PM
If so he has moved beyond being an insufferable jerk to malicious and illegal behavior.

He passed that a few years ago. I think he's DDoS'd utefans once or twice.

Switzerland
04-02-2013, 11:08 PM
One other thing: Webmonkey's circle of friends on UFN includes state employees and police officers, so once he knew xx97's identity, he was able to obtain a great deal of personal info, including his family. So when he confronted xx97 at the pharmacy and showed him what he knew, Webmonkey essentially told him to never return or it would all be made public.

Apparently so far it's worked.

Diehard Ute
04-02-2013, 11:19 PM
One other thing: Webmonkey's circle of friends on UFN includes state employees and police officers, so once he knew xx97's identity, he was able to obtain a great deal of personal info, including his family. So when he confronted xx97 at the pharmacy and showed him what he knew, Webmonkey essentially told him to never return or it would all be made public.

Apparently so far it's worked.

Probably not something you should be putting on the Internet

UtahDan
04-03-2013, 12:25 AM

I think he goes by Phidipidirty money now.

Viking
04-03-2013, 05:49 AM
You mean like Viking is doing?

(kidding, Viking) :D
uh, yeah, I may think creekster is a grade A hoser and JL is kind of imprudent but I am a law abiding type of guy and would never even dream of doing something like that.

Solon
04-03-2013, 07:51 AM

I'm interested in this. My understanding is that the stereotypical Jewish guilt is the cultural "you've let down your mother" kind, whereas Christian (i.e., Catholic & to a lesser extent Mormon guilt) is theologically based in Original Sin. The Jews I know don't have the same concept of "sin" as Christians. Don't get me wrong - Jews seem to have ethics worked out much better than Mormons do - but ancient peoples didn't conceive of guilt on a personal level like modern ones (it's a variation of the shame-culture vs. guilt-culture paradigm laid out by ER Dodds)

So, not calling you out or anything, Hairy Tic. Just looking for insight.

SoCalCoug
04-03-2013, 07:59 AM
If CS is not up soon, we're gonna have to start a Bigfoot thread here to keep up with the pending breakthrough news.

No kidding. In fact, this very well could be my fault. The Bigfoot Evidence Blog just suffered an attempted cyberattack during their most recent podcast, which appears to be the MIB trying to shut them down from talking about the Myakka skunk ape. Can it really be a coincidence that right after I post about the Myakka skunk ape, CS falls to a cyberattack?

LA Ute
04-03-2013, 08:07 AM
I have always enjoyed creekster.

cowboy
04-03-2013, 08:16 AM
Not his M.O. I would guess RF before moose.
Nice diversionary tactic. We all know you're guilty of the hack in an attempt to drive us pathetic message board junkies to UB5.

Solon
04-03-2013, 10:10 AM
I have always enjoyed creekster.

[That's what she said.]

clackamascoug
04-03-2013, 10:22 AM
No kidding. In fact, this very well could be my fault. The Bigfoot Evidence Blog just suffered an attempted cyberattack during their most recent podcast, which appears to be the MIB trying to shut them down from talking about the Myakka skunk ape. Can it really be a coincidence that right after I post about the Myakka skunk ape, CS falls to a cyberattack?

Wouldn't it be funny if the attack on CS was because of the quality Bigfoot Thread, and the evidence and names posted came up in someone's search, and they just did a blanket attack on threads of the like. This would be like the devil attacking JS right before the first vision. I estimate that there will be pure evidence by months end. Maybe it's what triggers the apocalypse, and transition into the Terrestial Millenium.

SavaUte
04-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Wouldn't it be funny if the attack on CS was because of the quality Bigfoot Thread, and the evidence and names posted came up in someone's search, and they just did a blanket attack on threads of the like. This would be like the devil attacking JS right before the first vision. I estimate that there will be pure evidence by months end. Maybe it's what triggers the apocalypse, and transition into the Terrestial Millenium.

Now I'm intrigued. I had an "encounter" with "bigfoot" up in the uintas last summer. I've been more curious about bigfoot stuff since

Flystripper
04-03-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm interested in this. My understanding is that the stereotypical Jewish guilt is the cultural "you've let down your mother" kind, whereas Christian (i.e., Catholic & to a lesser extent Mormon guilt) is theologically based in Original Sin. The Jews I know don't have the same concept of "sin" as Christians. Don't get me wrong - Jews seem to have ethics worked out much better than Mormons do - but ancient peoples didn't conceive of guilt on a personal level like modern ones (it's a variation of the shame-culture vs. guilt-culture paradigm laid out by ER Dodds)

So, not calling you out or anything, Hairy Tic. Just looking for insight.

The only guilt I feel about leaving the church is that it makes my mom sad...

HuskyFreeNorthwest
04-03-2013, 11:21 AM
The only guilt I feel about leaving the church is that it makes my mom sad...

You don't miss General Conference? Weirdo.

Applejack
04-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Now I'm intrigued. I had an "encounter" with "bigfoot" up in the uintas last summer. I've been more curious about bigfoot stuff since

Yes! Do tell! Let's get this thread started NOW. We have one of the rational bigfoot specialists in SoCalCoug and we have actual field evidence. Let's do this!

Solon
04-03-2013, 12:08 PM
You don't miss General Conference? Weirdo.

Maybe the Sons of Dan shut down CS in anticipation of the upcoming comments on General Conference.

Jeff Lebowski
04-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Site cannot be re-enabled until tomorrow due to data center policy. Sorry folks.

Pheidippides
04-03-2013, 12:11 PM

I think he means me, and you don't count because you've already converted. Or something.

SavaUte
04-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Yes! Do tell! Let's get this thread started NOW. We have one of the rational bigfoot specialists in SoCalCoug and we have actual field evidence. Let's do this!

Just started a new thread for it

Applejack
04-03-2013, 12:16 PM
I think he means me, and you don't count because you've already converted. Or something.

Yes, I would have said Nikuman, but I didn't know if the non-CUFfers on the board would recognize your new persona.

Uncle Ted
04-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Site cannot be re-enabled until tomorrow due to data center policy. Sorry folks.

That sucks... Good thing I have this site to use while I wait (for the above and my large software build to finish).

Applejack
04-03-2013, 12:30 PM
That sucks... Good thing I have this site to use while I wait (for the above and my large software build to finish).

Uncle Ted! Welcome. I'm sorry that I haven't been a student of your previous 10 posts. Did you ever get that water barrel?

PaloAltoCougar
04-03-2013, 12:34 PM
I don't need/want to know the details, but can anything been done to prevent this from happening again? Or can the criminal simply repeat the same attack with the same result?

Uncle Ted
04-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Uncle Ted! Welcome. I'm sorry that I haven't been a student of your previous 10 posts. Did you ever get that water barrel?

Yes, I have two 55 gallon barrels. I haven't had a chance to get them hooked up to my downspouts yet. I need to order some diverters.

HuskyFreeNorthwest
04-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Maybe the Sons of Dan shut down CS in anticipation of the upcoming comments on General Conference.

It just isn't GC without a skim of the "General Conference Predictions" thread. If the site isn't up by then, I probably won't even watch.

Rocker Ute
04-03-2013, 12:39 PM

That's why I always use Rocker Ute for all of my server needs... he is the king of 3000 websites on one server instance and also devilishly handsome. Only one of these claims is true.

Uncle Ted
04-03-2013, 12:42 PM
I don't need/want to know the details, but can anything been done to prevent this from happening again? Or can the criminal simply repeat the same attack with the same result?

Tracing the attach back to its source it usually pretty difficult without the collective help of all the ISPs involved.

Thanks to the Dude (and the Utah guys), however, we have a fully redundant site to hang out on during the attack.

PaloAltoCougar
04-03-2013, 01:22 PM
That's interesting, Ted. I'm fascinated and troubled that a few geeks have so much time on their hands, not to mention malice in their hearts, that they would do this sort of thing as it provides neither fame, fortune nor women, I wouldn't think. Deriving personal satisfaction from such activity is pretty sick (in the traditional sense).

wuapinmon
04-03-2013, 01:31 PM
That's interesting, Ted. I'm fascinated and troubled that a few geeks have so much time on their hands, not to mention malice in their hearts, that they would do this sort of thing as it provides neither fame, fortune nor women, I wouldn't think. Deriving personal satisfaction from such activity is pretty sick (in the traditional sense).

Schadenfreude is often its own reward. Tiny darts of pleasure while watching the Utes lose to the Cougars.....is it more that your team won, or that they lost? For some, the latter, for the hacker, the former.

Moliere
04-03-2013, 02:32 PM
While I miss CS I have to admit the timing of all this couldn't have been better. The first week of quarter close is usually the busiest and I've had no real distractions...

Jeff Lebowski
04-03-2013, 02:35 PM

There is a plan B (protected server). It is a PITA, but I will do it if necessary.

Moliere
04-03-2013, 02:42 PM
There is a plan B (protected server). It is a PITA, but I will do it if necessary.

:confused:

http://ec.princeton.edu/images/PlanB_One-Step_photo_0907.jpg

PaloAltoCougar
04-03-2013, 02:43 PM
While I miss CS I have to admit the timing of all this couldn't have been better. The first week of quarter close is usually the busiest and I've had no real distractions...

It's a little troubling that my billables have spiked a bit since this mess began. I can't let Mrs. PAC know of this or else it's
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/adios.gif

Moliere
04-03-2013, 03:21 PM
It's a little troubling that my billables have spiked a bit since this mess began. I can't let Mrs. PAC know of this or else it's

I need to be careful. I was brought in to clean stuff up and so far we've gone from two weeks of 15 hour workdays in Q3 (last quarter I wasn't here) to almost no overtime and we may not even come in on the weekend. I might work myself out of job at this pace. I think I might introduce my staff to CS once it comes back up to keep our overtime hours up and our jobs safe.

FN Phat
04-03-2013, 03:25 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/adios.gif

LOL! That is how a GIF is done, wuap.

Clark Addison
04-03-2013, 03:25 PM

Be sure and let us know when the vigilante mob is formed. I'll be there.

wuapinmon
04-03-2013, 03:28 PM
LOL! That is how a GIF is done, wuap.

I'm more of a gif librarian than a patron.

clackamascoug
04-03-2013, 07:14 PM
I've been golfing all day and need to make my report. What's the latest status. Did we get attacked a third time?

LA Ute
04-03-2013, 07:19 PM
I've been golfing all day and need to make my report. What's the latest status. Did we get attacked a third time?

YOhio is having a bit of an extended tantrum.

UtahDan
04-03-2013, 07:43 PM
YOhio is having a bit of an extended tantrum.

Dad, how much longer are the cousins staying?

Jeff Lebowski
04-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Dad, how much longer are the cousins staying?

lol. You know what Ben Franklin said about company. We are coming up on that three-day threshold.

UtahDan
04-03-2013, 08:12 PM
lol. You know what Ben Franklin said about company. We are coming up on that three-day threshold.

I like the cousins. :)

LA Ute
04-03-2013, 08:38 PM

Yes, they're very well-behaved. And let's face it, at the end of the day, they are blood. Not that we would choose them voluntarily, of course. But some things in life you just can't choose. ;)

clackamascoug
04-03-2013, 08:38 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbHIiaXpE_MA_5oBMjIy0EU6DTOJSYw-OnRX4e2l58BhB7jIRQuA

Jeff Lebowski
04-03-2013, 08:55 PM

Scroll up a few posts.

Randal Graves
04-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Based on the video PAC just posted on Facebook, CUF better get back up soon before he gets into too much trouble. :p

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

PaloAltoCougar
04-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Based on the video PAC just posted on Facebook, CUF better get back up soon before he gets into too much trouble. :p

??? Earlier this morning, a "friend" posted a link to a video, but when I clicked on it (stupid, I suppose), I was taken to some promotional page that I ignored and went back to my FB newsfeed, never having seen the video (yeah, Dabrocksterlike, I know, but really!). Anyway, if the video was offensive, or simply not funny or interesting, I apologize. I hope this FB thing is a passing fad because I still don't get how it works exactly. I don't know why/how it apparently puts everything I view up for public consumption.

kccougar
04-04-2013, 09:04 AM

I too was wondering what PAC had been up to this morning.

SoCalCoug
04-04-2013, 09:04 AM
Tracing the attach back to its source it usually pretty difficult without the collective help of all the ISPs involved.

Thanks to the Dude (and the Utah guys), however, we have a fully redundant site to hang out on during the attack.

I never thought the zombies would use computers to accomplish the zombie apocalypse.

SoCalCoug
04-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Yes, they're very well-behaved. And let's face it, at the end of the day, they are blood. Not that we would choose them voluntarily, of course. But some things in life you just can't choose. ;)

wuapinmon
04-04-2013, 09:36 AM
I've had this for three days with nowhere to share it.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/3/28/13/anigif_enhanced-buzz-25203-1364490775-7.gif

Rickomatic
04-04-2013, 10:38 AM
It is really sad when a lurker like me has to come over here to lurk. :-)

Katy Lied
04-04-2013, 10:51 AM
I hope this FB thing is a passing fad because I still don't get how it works exactly.

These prostestations would work a lot better if you sprinkle them liberally with phrases like "young 'uns," "tarnation," "gumption," and "hootenannys."

Jeff Lebowski
04-04-2013, 11:00 AM
??? Earlier this morning, a "friend" posted a link to a video, but when I clicked on it (stupid, I suppose), I was taken to some promotional page that I ignored and went back to my FB newsfeed, never having seen the video (yeah, Dabrocksterlike, I know, but really!). Anyway, if the video was offensive, or simply not funny or interesting, I apologize. I hope this FB thing is a passing fad because I still don't get how it works exactly. I don't know why/how it apparently puts everything I view up for public consumption.

I saw that and got a good chuckle out of it. Didn't realize you had a thing for large butts.

Jeff Lebowski
04-04-2013, 12:19 PM
Hold your breath. We are back up.

LA Ute
04-04-2013, 12:21 PM

Good, because we were about to raise the rent here.

Moliere
04-04-2013, 12:44 PM

http://image.popularhotrodding.com/f/9172581/0712phr_08_z+david_wolfes_1971_camaro+peel_out.jpg

wuapinmon
04-04-2013, 12:44 PM
I saw that and got a good chuckle out of it. Didn't realize you had a thing for large butts.

Unlike PAC, I like big butts; I cannot lie. You cannot, could not, deny that when a woman like that arrives, heaven sent, you know get, tu-me-scent.

Clark Addison
06-18-2013, 07:06 AM
Well, at least the hack is a little more entertaining this time.

I don't get enough Kosova/Albanian/Muslim hip-hop in my day-to-day life.

FN Phat
06-18-2013, 07:46 AM
Well, at least the hack is a little more entertaining this time.

I don't get enough Kosova/Albanian/Muslim hip-hop in my day-to-day life.

My thoughts exactly.

Jarid in Cedar
06-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Tapatalk still works fine. What am I missing?

Mormon Red Death
06-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Look at it on your browser.

Uncle Ted
06-18-2013, 07:52 AM
Tapatalk still works fine. What am I missing?

KOSOVA GOLD HACKERS WAS HERE !!! (http://www.cougarstadium.com/index.php)

I'll be hanging out here for a bit.

Walter Sobchak
06-18-2013, 08:35 AM
KOSOVA GOLD HACKERS WAS HERE !!! (http://www.cougarstadium.com/index.php)

I'll be hanging out here for a bit.

Here is the media playing in the background:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-2IYIbb16k

An SQL injection tutorial.

LA Ute
06-18-2013, 08:55 AM
Oh, for Pete's sake. Sorry, guys. Welcome, please make yourselves comfortable while you're here. Just try to take out the trash when it gets full and close the lid on the commode when you're done.

FMCoug
06-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Oh, for Pete's sake. Sorry, guys. Welcome, please make yourselves comfortable while you're here. Just try to take out the trash when it gets full and close the lid on the commode when you're done.

I had a suspicion that most posters here pee sitting down. Thanks for verifying.

LA Ute
06-18-2013, 05:47 PM
I had a suspicion that most posters here pee sitting down. Thanks for verifying.

Clearly you have something to learn. Here's a good reading selection to start with:

http://levynewsnetwork.wordpress.com/2013/04/01/toilet-seat-up-down-battle-of-the-sexes/

http://ask.metafilter.com/7546/Toilet-lid-up-or-down-when-youre-finished

http://bkcreative.hubpages.com/hub/The-Toilet-Lid-Must-Be-Put-Down-Heres-Why

http://www.yelp.com/topic/la-palma-why-do-women-get-mad-when-guys-dont-put-down-the-toilet-seat

Pelado
08-10-2013, 07:04 AM
Is there another problem at cougarstadium, or is it just me?

clackamascoug
08-10-2013, 07:25 AM
Is there another problem at cougarstadium, or is it just me?

me too... must be hacked while Jeffery is waterskiing.

LA Ute
08-10-2013, 08:21 AM
I think it has something to do with the jersey thing.

Solon
03-01-2014, 08:49 AM
CS hacked again. Poor Lebowski.

Maybe they should start moderating against all that anti-Albanian vitriol on their site. These guys are the biggest hardasses to come out of Albania since Mother Teresa.

I guess Cougarstadium is part of "etc/"

From their fine-print:

Don't Worry ;)
We will hack all AntiAlbanian Websites
Go fuck your Self Serbia,Russia,Macedonia,Greece etc/1064

Joe Public
01-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Bump.

SeattleUte
01-09-2015, 12:43 PM
One of the best days to visit CUF and it's gone. I wondered if they martyred themselves.

Applejack
01-09-2015, 12:48 PM
One of the best days to visit CUF and it's gone. I wondered if they martyred themselves.

Preemptive strike. They didn't want to hear your thoughts about the merits of the LDS church vs. the Church of Christ in light of the Pepperdine loss.

Dwight Schr-Ute
01-09-2015, 12:52 PM

Wait. CS is down today? The Albanians will not be out down!

OrangeUte
01-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Must be the same thing that hit us.

mpfunk
01-09-2015, 01:05 PM
Preemptive strike. They didn't want to hear your thoughts about the merits of the LDS church vs. the Church of Christ in light of the Pepperdine loss.

What BYU lost to Pepperdine?

:rofl:

Applejack
01-09-2015, 01:07 PM
What BYU lost to Pepperdine?

:rofl:

Even with that loss they are still in fourth place in the WCC, so that's good.