PDA

View Full Version : How bout them Jazz!!! The Utah Jazz thread

Mormon Red Death
04-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Chad Ford has Trey Burke going 6. Shouldn't the Jazz trade their two picks to move up for Burke? He would fit perfect for this team.

Jarid in Cedar
04-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Chad Ford has Trey Burke going 6. Shouldn't the Jazz trade their two picks to move up for Burke? He would fit perfect for this team.

Which is why is absolutely won't happen.

Scratch
04-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Which is why is absolutely won't happen.

I would say it won't happen because the #6 pick is about 20 times more valuable that a couple of mid-round picks.

Mormon Red Death
04-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Exactly. It's very hard to trade up in the NBA. Funny, in the NFL, it's very hard to trade down.

The Jazz best bet for a trade up would have to involve Millsap or Jefferson.

How about Milsap and the two pick to charlotte for #1 admins Kenma walker?

This is a really weak draft. Would work for both teams

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

UBlender
04-11-2013, 08:35 PM
I heard Chad Ford on a podcast the other day and he was saying that while this draft is weak at the top (no superstar types--although he did point out that everyone was saying the same thing in the Kyrie Irving draft) it is reasonably deep. It was his opinion that there would at least be useful players available in the middle to late part of the first round. Trey Burke looks good but he's no sure thing. I'm not sure it's worth a whole lot to trade up for a guy like Burke, I think I'd hang on to the picks and take my chances.