PDA

View Full Version : Utah-Cal named 3rd best game of conference season

UtahsMrSports
05-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Before I start, I have to admit that I do not have Pac-12 Network at home. So maybe this was just a repeat and the rest of you have seen this already. If so, I apologize. It was on at 7 in the morning, so I assume it wasn't new.

So this morning, I am riding the stationary bike at the Rec Center and I turn my tv to Pac-12 Net and they have a show called "top 12" or something. They were counting down the top 12 games of the conference season. I decided to see if any of our games made it. Sure enough, there we were at #3. Our game against Cal in the tourney. Fun interviews with JD and Larry.

Afterwards, they had a similar show that counted down the top 12 players of this year. I started at 9 and obviously there were none of our guys there. Perhaps Wash was in 10-12, but I dont know.

Anyway, I am hoping for more appearances by us in these "award" shows as we go along!

GarthUte
05-01-2013, 01:21 PM
That was a great game. I'll have to catch the rebroadcast of that particular show when it's on again. (Thanks Dish!)

Solon
05-01-2013, 02:36 PM
That was a great game. I'll have to catch the rebroadcast of that particular show when it's on again. (Thanks Dish!)

That was a great game.
You could tell that Cal was completely disheartened in the OT, and I guess Montgomery couldn't get them to snap out of it.
I suggested that he start shoving some of his players or something, but I think that was taken out of his repertoire of moves.

SoCalPat
05-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Before I start, I have to admit that I do not have Pac-12 Network at home. So maybe this was just a repeat and the rest of you have seen this already. If so, I apologize. It was on at 7 in the morning, so I assume it wasn't new.

So this morning, I am riding the stationary bike at the Rec Center and I turn my tv to Pac-12 Net and they have a show called "top 12" or something. They were counting down the top 12 games of the conference season. I decided to see if any of our games made it. Sure enough, there we were at #3. Our game against Cal in the tourney. Fun interviews with JD and Larry.

Afterwards, they had a similar show that counted down the top 12 players of this year. I started at 9 and obviously there were none of our guys there. Perhaps Wash was in 10-12, but I dont know.

Anyway, I am hoping for more appearances by us in these "award" shows as we go along!

Thank God we hung on vs. Colorado, or else there would have certainly been a second Utah game in the Top 12.

Too bad there was a rash of "WTF? I didn't see that result coming?" games at the end of the year, otherwise Utah-Oregon II might squeak in as well.