PDA

View Full Version : I hope this category has more thoughtful messages than you find on UTEFANS

Irving Washington
05-27-2013, 12:14 PM
I had to "unchoose" that category.

DanielLaRusso
05-27-2013, 12:18 PM
I support spite. I'm in!

LA Ute
05-27-2013, 02:09 PM
I had to "unchoose" that category.

I think you'll find the volume level here lower and the level of mutual respect much higher.

LA Ute
05-27-2013, 06:10 PM
I don't think that's really fair. Where there is an internet, there will be some snippiness and name calling - it happens here as well as anywhere else. Utefans is a great site. Just as much good/bad conversation there as anywhere.

I've been posting on Utefans for a long, long time and did not mean that as a slight to the board generally. It's just a different place, and I don't enjoy political discussion there at all. (Caveat: I unchecked that UF.net category in 2008 and haven't really paid much attention since.) I still enjoy that board but it seems more oriented to Ute fans who are at least 20 years younger than I am, on average.

Diehard Ute
05-27-2013, 06:19 PM
I don't think that's really fair. Where there is an internet, there will be some snippiness and name calling - it happens here as well as anywhere else. Utefans is a great site. Just as much good/bad conversation there as anywhere.

You will find that anywhere, but the two sites are not similar other than they're both dedicated to the Utes...as someone who was on Utefans long before it was Utefans