PDA

View Full Version : Utah @ tds 1991 basketball Grant vs. Bradley dunk

SavaUte
06-03-2013, 03:45 PM
Does anyone have video of Josh Grant dunking over Bradley in the 1991 game at the mariott center? I was just talking to Josh's brother Greg about it and he told me about something funny that happens. I'll share if anyone can come up with the clip

UtahsMrSports
06-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Does anyone have video of Josh Grant dunking over Bradley in the 1991 game at the mariott center? I was just talking to Josh's brother Greg about it and he told me about something funny that happens. I'll share if anyone can come up with the clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-l3HgL8eXg

SavaUte
06-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Well, it isn't in the video, but he said that after the dunk in provo, Grant said to him "that's twice" in reference to his second big dunk over him, bradley then tried to trip him and got called for an offensive foul.

Thanks for finding the video.

OrangeUte
06-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Well, it isn't in the video, but he said that after the dunk in provo, Grant said to him "that's twice" in reference to his second big dunk over him, bradley then tried to trip him and got called for an offensive foul.

Thanks for finding the video.

Oh that's just awesome! I still remember being in the Hunty during that game and going crazy when Grant dunked over Bradley. Pure Awesome!