PDA

View Full Version : Senioritis posts here? Count me in! I am Ute_In_Texas. Here's my application.

Ute_In_Texas
06-03-2013, 10:36 PM
How did you pick your Moniker?

I live in Houston, and I have no imagination.

How did you discover UB5?

Saw the site mentioned on UF.N, and decided to come and say hello.

How many states/countries have you lived in?

New York, Utah, Oklahoma, Colorado, Washington, Alaska, Texas, Indonesia. That’s eight.

What are your Sports Loyalties?

The Utes and all the Houston pro teams. Also the New York Giants and Denver Broncos.

What was the moment that cemented your Ute Fanhood?

When I went to my first football game at the U, an 82-6 win, and had a blast!!

What do you currently do for a living?

I am a geophysicist working in the oil biz.

Are your religiously affiliated, and if so, what is your current standing?​

I come here for Ute sports info and discussion, not religion or politics.

LA Ute
06-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Welcome, Ute in Texas! My moniker is equally creative!

Sullyute
06-04-2013, 06:38 AM
You had me till you added the broncos. But since you put the utes first I will look past it. ;) welcome aboard.

Jarid in Cedar
06-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Welcome! I look forward to your insight. Religion and politics are out, but do you have anything to add to the discussion of fine barbecue?

Applejack
06-04-2013, 08:21 AM
Welcome, UTinTX! Every sports-themed message board needs a resident geophysicist.

Ute_In_Texas
06-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Welcome! I look forward to your insight. Religion and politics are out, but do you have anything to add to the discussion of fine barbecue?

Here you go: http://www.texasmonthly.com/eat-my-words/list-top-50-barbecue-joints

I have eaten in 5-6 of these places, and all were excellent. I think any place on this list would be terrific.

OrangeUte
06-04-2013, 03:44 PM

I should be consummating my relationship with my grill this weekend.

OrangeUte
06-04-2013, 03:45 PM
btw - welcome to the board ute in texas! I have family in the Houston area - great place!